It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Hiring The Mentally Ill To Be Teachers Please

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Here is what it's like [Awaken with JP]:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-5-2022 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
It's always, Always blue/purple/green-haired white bitches that do this crap. Maybe it's time to profile these idiots. My fingers are actually tired from constantly giving stars to people here on ATS whom agree with common sense, and not the upside down Hell world we are in. My fingers forgive you. (Most of you)

My middle finger is always snappy usually works faster then my smart ass mouth 😃 🖕 one of those Iraq nerve misdirections or something

And yeah the “it’s just fun to dye my hair $hitty color camp” should start getting tattoos that way it don’t wash out

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

There is no precipice on my way, that is your eschatology

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The portraits of Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il (above the blackboard) was an especially nice touch.

Props for the reply!!

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: Hecate666

The portraits of Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il (above the blackboard) was an especially nice touch.

Props for the reply!!

Pretty soon they’ll have you believe mein kampf was political satire too 😲

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Pretty soon they’ll have you believe mein kampf was political satire too 😲

Ha Ha Ha ... like most leftist thought ... I couldn't get on-board with the foundation of the drivel and Hitler's book went straight into the ash-heap of their history.

Most unfortunate that conservatives have never tried to completely eradicate 'them' ... as they have so often tried to do to us. Maybe TPTB are pushing us to

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Push us to Shia Lebouf it?

Do tell I’ll grab a drink 🥃

ETA
He should make a movie with Alec Baldwin involving a rocket launcher scene I’d watch the clips even if they were leaked on rottendotcom
edit on 10-5-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I wanted to add though I have a belief that when people in general speak about the left I almost believe we are talking about the power elitists that swing so far they are over the chain bar on a swing set like inside out boy (and their religious cult followers)

I don’t know anyone in my real life that are really as insane as some of the bull 💩 I read about here or almost anywhere else on the internet.

Can’t say they aren’t out there but god damn I don’t see what the reality I read about online has to do with the world I work in Meets

So strange

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So this one teacher represents ALL teachers huh?

When a teacher has sex with one of her students, we should assume ALL teachers are like that?

One does not represent all.

MOST teachers are fine people. So don't let this one teacher ruin it for all. And if you do, well, you're not thinking normally like the woman in the video.

I'm in agreement with MiddleInsite on this one.

Here in my rural area schools, I've worked with elementary school teachers and have have plenty of time to know what is being taught in their classes. Except for basic civics, their lesson plans involved zero politics. A few were devoutly Christian, although you'd never know unless you got to know them personally. They're "normal" for the local demographic and good professional people that want the best for their students and community.
edit on 10-5-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Careful there, next you know, religions are considered mental child abuse
are you going to line up voluntarily?

Or do you just make your own moral code and don't give a # about what the society you're living in thinks on the matter. You would make good anarchist

does it suck when your peer group becomes a minority?

Seeing how the majority are idiots, being in the minority is a good thing!

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

When a teacher has sex with one of her students, we should assume ALL teachers are like that?

One does not represent all.

MOST teachers are fine people. So don't let this one teacher ruin it for all. And if you do, well, you're not thinking normally like the woman in the video.

No. However, these types of teachers are not uncommon; particularly in progressive urban communities. They are by no means the majority, but certainly more than an exception.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

To take the extremist views portrayed on ATS as an indication for the real world will lead to a distorted view on reality.

Most people are quite moderate, and hold the live and let live premise... this place will if taken at face value radicalize you for one side or the other. But that hardly comes as a surprise, does it?

....job well done

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
appeared to be trippin BALLS on drugs.... so something going on mentally. Congrats on the hire.

a reply to: myselfaswell

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Kids do not need to "know" their teachers at a personal level. Its like they want to assume some level of parenting roll or be friendzy with the kids and that is where things go down hill fast by not separating themselves as an authoritarian roll, last name only when talking to the teacher and 100% of their personal life is not known by the students.

edit on 10-5-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Looking at an old yearbook the other day, it struck me how much privacy our teachers had. Today, with social networks and phone cameras everywhere ... vastly different situation.

Cheers

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Looking at an old yearbook the other day, it struck me how much privacy our teachers had. Today, with social networks and phone cameras everywhere ... vastly different situation.

Cheers

I didn't know anything about my teachers, and years later I'm glad I didn't as they can be a rather frisky bunch of people. Even seeing one outside of an official school event seemed almost embarrassing. Now as kids move onto high school it maybe opened up a little bit, but there was still a very hard line not to cross.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Really? That crap. The Teacher's Unions are PUSHING this. Think that through for a minute. That "represents all" BS doesn't apply here. My Cousin's Grand daughter just graduated College last week for teaching. She's been told that she has to support this if she wants to find a job.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Anyone notice that most of the batsh!t crazy teachers are always teaching younger kids?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Lol This is nothing new , The majority of Teachers I've encountered in my life are mentally ill .

No offense to the Minority of Teachers who are just trying to educate I applaud you, but schools are filled with these psychos .

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

No, they're not all like this, I hesitate to use the word "teacher", person. On that, you and I agree.

But, seemingly, far too many are like this one. I'm just glad my tenure in the public school systems in America were many years ago...

Of course, given how involved both my parents were in PTA meetings, school board meetings, etc...I would have been home schooled in an instant if any of my teachers had been of this nature.

It's time, and past, that the parents/guardians took the schools back from what ever it is now that's running 'em.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join