It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A link for viewing 2000 Mules

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I will post this for those who are interested in watching the whole movie. Oh 2000 mules is about the stolen election in 2020 and presents the evidence to back up the claim.

odysee.com...@jackspirko:a/2000-mules-full:7?&sunset=lbrytv

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

And it’s free to watch?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

A link for viewing 2000 Mules

2000 MULES

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Just watched...so they pretty solidly prove massive voter fraud. That can not be denied after watching...but where is the investigation and court cases? I would say this is many orders of magnitude worse than January 6th...so what gives?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Just watched...so they pretty solidly prove massive voter fraud. That can not be denied after watching...but where is the investigation and court cases? I would say this is many orders of magnitude worse than January 6th...so what gives?

I just watched too on odyssey. The answer to your question is:

Those who participated, on whole, will not admit what they have done.

Those who believe it was impossible can not admit it could be done.

If they can buy the cell data then the feds already had it.

You can't drain a swamp in the middle of a marshland without changing the entire terrain.
edit on 10-5-2022 by akira131 because: typo

edit on 10-5-2022 by akira131 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

edit on 10-5-2022 by akira131 because: : meh:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

What gives is criminals no better than the mafia and just as ruthless openly run the world.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
WHAT?????????? first Cell phone location data is imprecise and can not be tracked to the box. Meaning if someone drove by an area, True the Vote could have counted them as a “mule” under their definition. ..and these places are BUSY many are in front of libraries and other busy areas .

According to True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht, who spoke in the documentary, the dataset had been validated because it was used by the organization to solve two murder cases that were “ebbing on cold case status”. they only detailed one in the documentary and when it was checked out it was solved without anything to do with englebrecht and this phone technology SHE LIED

> documentary claims the same woman wearing covid mask and gloves went to dozens and dozens of drop boxes but they don;'t back this up with any footage

In a Fox News interview, Engelbrecht claimed the average number of visits by a "mule" to a drop box was 38 . Yet none of the surveillance videos showed the same person more than once.

Reuters looked into a video posted in May claiming to show one such “mule”. Pennsylvania county authorities debunked the “evidence” by confirming it showed a designated agent dropping ballots off on behalf of individuals who are unable to .

Ultimately, ‘2000 Mules’ speculates that the so-called ballot-traffickers were dropping off fraudulent ballots – but the film does not prove this. The ‘faked’ ballots were never opened and inspected, nor were the suspected “mules” on surveillance questioned, aside from one anonymous “informant” who says she never saw inside the supposed fraudulent ballots.

HERE ARE THE STEPS REQUIRED TO DO ALL THESE FAKE BALLOTS

Listing all of the steps needed to falsify a ballot, Gronke told Reuters: “1) You need a falsified ballot with a unique bar code, printed on special paper, and a special envelope. If the claim is that you’ve somehow obtained 400,000 original ballots without the elections officials or voters knowing, how precisely did you do this?

“2) You need to successfully forge the voter’s signature. 3) You need to deposit the envelope and have it validated by a local official.

“Congratulations! Besides committing a felony, you have now cast ONE fraudulent ballot. Now you need to figure out how to do that hundreds of thousands of times, in different jurisdictions, with different ballot styles and different voting materials.”

this is NOT POSSIBLE

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just like all the other posts on 2000 Mules on ATS the same is still applicable and note this isn't saying that some level of fraud on both sides did not occur in the 2020 election. I believe that as happens with all elections both sides took part of some type of fraud. I do not have to believe the following because in watching 200 Mules fully 3 times I know the following: 2000 Mules does not indicate large scale voter fraud from either side in the 2020 elections.

Below are just a few of the basic questions that some people seem willing to overlook in viewing 2000 Mules.

1. None of the credentials of any of the "experts" are given.
2. Theories are discussed but no actual proof of those theories is given.
3. Clear and fundamental mistakes around how cell phones work are pushed as truth by the panel. Everything from location services to phone registration is portrayed incorrectly or without even the most basic of understanding in 2000 Mules.
4. Assumptions and biases play much more of a role in the documentary then actual proof does.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
good post....what to add this ..............................HERE ARE THE STEPS REQUIRED TO DO ALL THESE FAKE BALLOTS

Listing all of the steps needed to falsify a ballot, Gronke told Reuters: “1) You need a falsified ballot with a unique bar code, printed on special paper, and a special envelope. If the claim is that you’ve somehow obtained 400,000 original ballots without the elections officials or voters knowing, how precisely did you do this?

“2) You need to successfully forge the voter’s signature. 3) You need to deposit the envelope and have it validated by a local official.

“Congratulations! Besides committing a felony, you have now cast ONE fraudulent ballot. Now you need to figure out how to do that hundreds of thousands of times, in different jurisdictions, with different ballot styles and different voting materials.”

this is NOT POSSIBLE

a reply to: opethPA

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

It's very possible ..... unfortunately ..... and arrests and charges have been made upon the evidence provided by true the vote. It's not a conspiracy any more .... surely.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
HOW??? on this massive scale show me step by step HOW??? I listed all the steps necessary in my post up above take each one and tell me EXACTLY how it was done to pull this off...

.......a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yet the video evidence of multiple ballots dropped at multiple locations by the same person seem to always miss the list when you critique it. Be honest and think past the production of this, and just the verifiable video evidence. Just that, is enough to warrant an investigation, unless voter integrity isn't a thing anymore.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
good post....what to add this ..............................HERE ARE THE STEPS REQUIRED TO DO ALL THESE FAKE BALLOTS

this is NOT POSSIBLE

So a guy, gets paid decent money to come pick up 20-30 ballots at a time, drive to all the different boxes around town, and drop 3-5 ballots per box isn't possible? You don't have much of an imagination, good thing there is video evidence provided by the #ing state.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The court cases, and there were quite a few, were preempted/D.O.A. due to technicalities.

"What gives" is Orange Man is gone now. That's all that mattered.

And now the people that looked the other way or laughed are paying $5/gallon gas, wondering if/when they'll be shortage of feminine hygiene products or baby formula. If there is indeed a food shortage, we'll see if those people do the moral thing and put their money where there mouth is and direct themselves to the back of the bread lines.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

this is NOT POSSIBLE

*sigh*

From NY Post article dated August 2020, mere months before the presidential election:

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

^^^ The article lays out all of the details and methodology for attaining what your subconscious is begging you to believe is not possible.

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

And so when they got a hold of the video footage available for drop boxes which actually followed the law and recorded them...and it shows people which they tracked through said data dropping multiple ballots at multiple boxes...was that not accurate either?

Aside from that why were all drop boxes not recorded as per the law?
edit on 12-6-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

And so when they got a hold of the video footage available for drop boxes which actually followed the law and recorded them...and it shows people which they tracked through said data dropping multiple ballots at multiple boxes...was that not accurate either?

Aside from that why were all drop boxes not recorded as per the law?

everyone seems to not want to talk about that part. it's a shame, being honest and having integrity used to be a thing.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yet the video evidence of multiple ballots dropped at multiple locations by the same person seem to always miss the list when you critique it. Be honest and think past the production of this, and just the verifiable video evidence. Just that, is enough to warrant an investigation, unless voter integrity isn't a thing anymore.

If I missed something then I will always try and review that to see what I missed. Where in 2000 Mules is that shown and in what state is it shown because I know that different states have different laws around those items.

As for the looking past the production I think more then anyone you have seen my full list of issues with 2000 Mules. I still believe that both parties are involved with some degree of fraud in every election but after watching 2000 Mules I have enough questions about their approach, fundamental knowledge of core concepts and the lack of verifiable claims about and by their experts to say that 2000 Mules indicates widescale fraud.

I am not saying it did or didn't happen this past election just saying that I don't believe 2000 Mules reliable shows that it does.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Watching dinesh's podcasts will help explain a lot of what people are misunderstanding .... the technology used is solid, it has been tested and proven in helping to solve murders. As for the questions regarding how all this was achieved on so many levels .... its simple really .... players were involved at every level, it's not hard to imagine with this scale of corruption.

There is also a lot more to be revealed from true the vote, it will solidify all of this even further. I'll be certainly waiting for further news .... perhaps others should to.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join