It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The post-Covid U.S. Economic Recovery Seems to Have Ended Quickly. Q1-2022.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Remember from spring of 2008 right up until the great dumpster fire on Wall Street that fall, Bush, both party's main figureheads, and the media at large all threw excuse after excuse at why main street's economy was faltering and then collapsing all of them loudly repeating "the fundamentals of the economy are strong!"

The government is a lying scumbag of an organization. Hopefully the coming dumpster fire spills outside of the dumpster and, unlike 2008, burns DC to the ground with the rest of us.
edit on 28-4-2022 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It's ironic that every president begins his State of the Union speech declaring how strong America is.

I wonder if Biden will have the guts to say that next February.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted

The various stimulus programs have ended. 2/3 of them were under Trump and the rest Biden. We still have supply chain issues, China is locking on and off, and oil at $100. Oh yeah, Putin's war is squeezing the world food supply, and war is usually inflationary.
It's all theater. 'Wars' are started so they can squeeze the middle classes down lower some more.
They are trying their best to eliminate the middle class, so there will be just the poor and the 'elites'

All so they can control us much easier

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's ironic that every president begins his State of the Union speech declaring how strong America is.

He might accidentally instead say how strong/thick his current diaper brand is

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Only if Nancy says it’s ok.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

He might accidentally instead say how strong/thick his current diaper brand is

Both that diaper and Joe Biden are full of sht.

#FJB

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wait a minute, we had a post Covid economic recovery? When was this? I'm guessing it must have been on a Saturday night between 2am and 5am.

Can we do it again? Just give me some advance notice so I can set aside a few hours to enjoy it while it lasts.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

edit on Thu Apr 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Remember from spring of 2008 right up until the great dumpster fire on Wall Street that fall, Bush, both party's main figureheads, and the media at large all threw excuse after excuse at why main street's economy was faltering and then collapsing all of them loudly repeating "the fundamentals of the economy are strong!"

The government is a lying scumbag of an organization. Hopefully the coming dumpster fire spills outside of the dumpster and, unlike 2008, burns DC to the ground with the rest of us.

The dumpster fire under Biden has expanded to become a forest fire. That being said...

It's too bad Republicans focus on the stock market "point drop" when Dems are in office, and Democrats focus on the "point drop" when Republicans are in office.

PERCENTAGE of gain/loss is what matters and what is reflected in our 401k portfolios.

<< 1   >>

join