It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
man I thought this was pretty funny......the new top search result for (at least for google) David Icke....is this guy lmao

www.weforum.org...

the guy literally never came up in a search until right now......And part of WEF

tickled me ribs so it did

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

Are you confusing him with David Icke, the 'famous' English conspiracy theorist and a former footballer and sports broadcaster? Or, just pointing out another WEF member?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
nope....im saying the search now throws up this guy thats part of the , ahem, World Economic Forum....lol a reply to: nugget1

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Who is this guy? There isn't enough info in the OP to even begin to formulate an opinion about it.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser
Who is this guy? There isn't enough info in the OP to even begin to formulate an opinion about it.

Definitely a lizard man.

Look at those scales!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
youve never heard of David Icke....the guy that says reptilians control the world and the reptillian bloodlines etc...from the uk....? I just found it funny that all of a sudden theres a top search result, that now points to a guy working for the WEF....called...David Icke.....

reply to: randomuser

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The WEF has many graduates of the YGL program form all walks of life, including news journalists, Hollywood stars, public officials from all walks, judges, lawyers, politicians, businessmen, college professors, teachers- any sphere of 'influence', so it's not surprising to see his name on the list.

You can do a quick search and find many, many more names that are even more surprising- Gates, Chelsea Clinton, Ivanka Trump are just a few of the famous ones, but the ones who have graduated, or are still in training and yet to become public 'influencers' are the ones I find most interesting to watch as they rise to the top.

edit on 700000044America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
like I said....the WEF 'Icke" had never shown up on a search......hence why I found it funny.....just like I would find it highly amusing if it was ' Adolf Hilter' that was now the top search on google and it was the same name as a person working for the WEF....

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

A humourous coincidence, no doubt. Not being a particularly common name.

When Alex Jones was getting banned off YouTube my mum was a bit confused and wondered what that nice Welsh girl off The One Show had done wrong until I explained that it was a different Alex Jones.

Looking forward to seeing Eddie Bravo getting appointed as head of security for the WEF.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Definitely a lizard man.

Look at those scales!!!!

Let me guess, you took the gene therapy?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: StrangeCottageCheese

Definitely a lizard man.

Look at those scales!!!!

Now you have went and done it.
Every time someone says "take the vaccine" I am going to hear Rowdy Roddy say "put the damn glasses on!"

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Definitely a lizard man.

Look at those scales!!!!

Not at all.

Just having a little fun.

Nothing against the real David Icke. Besides, if he eventually turns out to be right about the reptiles.....their natural home would undoubtedly be the WEF.

They have that vibe.
edit on 2442022 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Definitely a lizard man.

Look at those scales!!!!

Now you have went and done it.
Every time someone says "take the vaccine" I am going to hear Rowdy Roddy say "put the damn glasses on!"

I like to think we've all got a little Rowdy in us

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
as long as its not rowdy Roddy Peeper lol a reply to: Tulpa

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Lol..
That gave me a chuckle. The 2 men are the opposite of eachother. Ones a world renowned conspiracy theorists, the other is the WEF that CT-David Icke has theories about.

David Icke comes up as a former English Footballer.

Sorry I can't get page 5 photo uploads to work.
Wiki popped right up.
www.google.com... 0j0i10l4.5369j0j7&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I'm using chrome.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
thats what I thought was so funny about the WEF guy, out of nowhere, suddenly being the top google search as of today.....with the name David Icke...??

things that make you hmmmm....

because now, if you search for David Icke, the top answer points you to the WEF Icke......

a reply to: Bigburgh

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Some people just aren't getting it.
I do and I think it's hysterical just like you.
BTW I did a search on Google here in the UK, I scrolled through 3 pages of David Ike links to the conspiracy theorist and couldn't be bothered to see if David Ike of WEF came up.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Take my star and flag bro.

That is pretty funny. Top search result too?

The simulation is real.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

That gave me a chuckle. The 2 men are the opposite of eachother. Ones a world renowned conspiracy theorists, the other is the WEF that CT-David Icke has theories about. 

Plot twist: David Icke is a reptilian shapeshifter and they are the same guy.

Tin foil hat firmly secured.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join