It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Details of the death of the cruiser "Moskva"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Pathetic attempts at justification and trolling.

To use your own words , You can insult me all you want.

I have nothing to justify , you posted the article attempting to blame NATO for the sinking of your boat , it would seem Mr Ostashko has a history of making up stories the Kremlin would like and is in someway financed by them for the stories and claims he makes , I think you know the story is bunk.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: RussianTroll
So the US never occupied Russia???

I just said, twice, that it did.

Maybe work on your reading comprehension.

Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where to go

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's like 1980's Afghanistan 2.0, we get to beta test all the good stuff on one of the militaries they were designed to be deployed against. So far the Russians are doing their part and getting themselves blown up quite effectively.

That is kind of Russia's problem right now in they been kind of sitting around with a couple of small wars in the last 20 years, growing fat and old as a military. They go up against one force that pushes back who isn't even 10% of what they have and they are like WTF we are Russian you must not fight us!!

What is bad for them is the US has not been sitting back for 20 years growing fat and old, we been in military hyper speed for those 20 years. Just compare what we started in the 2000 with compared to what we have had in the 2010s, and now what is coming out in the 2020s. I'm in the drone business and what we thought was cutting edge in 2010 is total antiquated crap today. Russia is using antiquated crap from the 70s and 80s mostly and we see 2010 as antiquated and replaced. They really have no idea what is coming...

edit on 19-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

In my article, I am trying to reach out to your common sense. But if you are in your pride, then not Russia will punish you, but the Lord.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where to go

I'm good at assessing and correcting problems, particularly ones so obvious as what I pointed out.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
What is bad for them is the US has not been sitting back for 20 years growing fat and old, we been in military hyper speed for those 20 years. Just compare what we started in the 2000 with compared to what we have had in the 2010s, and now what is coming out in the 2020s. I'm in the drone business and what we thought was cutting edge in 2010 is total antiquated crap today. Russia is using antiquated crap from the 70s and 80s mostly and we see 2010 as antiquated and replaced. They really have no idea what is coming...

I'm looking forward to the giant BBQ.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

While you "use" your 155-mm self-propelled howitzers, for which Ukraine simply does not have shells of this caliber, hyper-sonic Daggers and Zircons can fly to you.
You threaten the 21st century with your 20th century. I'm laughing wildly))))

Oh they come with shells too...lol really good ones, the 2021 century part is they do not need to bomb an entire city to get a few troops as the Russians are demonstrating today they can hit you within 10 feet at 50Kms... You just keep talking about your hyper-sonic Daggers and Zircons like it is your only answer, I hope they work as design and you have them in the 10,000s because you will need them. You guys can not match the output that the US can dump into Ukraine, sorry, but hell with Poland sending in 1000s of anti armor rockets it only looks worst and worst for you all in the cost you will need to pay to take Ukraine. Think when 6 other countries dump in even more equipment? You all have around 5000 total war ready tanks of all designs, and I'm being kind to say 5000, you have limited supplies that will dry up pretty damn quick as they are taken out one by one. You are having a massive troop problem in even with 5000 tanks you do not have the crews experienced to use them 100%. You will be dumping in fresh recruits more than you already have and they will be slaughtered by the 1000s...

I'm ragging on you all just a little here, but once again if you didn't invade none of this would be happening.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

In my article, I am trying to reach out to your common sense.

You know , I had a feeling you were a journalist ... +1 for me I guess.
My common sense tells me your article is little more than partisan opinion and there is no evidence to back it up.

But if you are in your pride, then not Russia will punish you, but the Lord.

I only believe in one of those , the one for which there is evidence and at the moment the evidence for Russians is writ large everywhere I look.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

In my article, I am trying to reach out to your common sense. But if you are in your pride, then not Russia will punish you, but the Lord.

But who are the ones being the oppressors in all this? Though I spent a few years of my life in the ME I didn't approve of the wars. Iraq was maybe an if, Afghanistan was a disaster. We really never should have done either, and I'll admit that. Russia never should have invaded Ukraine, that will be your new Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So far, the whole world sees your Afghanistan))))))

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Curiously right now the world is seeing your Afghanistan but you don't see it yet.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Curiously right now the world is seeing your Afghanistan but you don't see it yet.

I see hundreds of people clinging to the wheels of your planes leaving Afghanistan and falling down, and tens of thousands of people who died after believing you. After that, only crazy people, like Ukraine, can believe you. Your allies from all over the world are turning away from you. If you do not realize this and do not change yourself, then the end is obvious.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Ya pretty much ended in a #show, but we changed channels now and you and I can sit back and pop some popcorn watching your #show now. Afghanistan was getting kind of long in the tooth anyways, your's is fresh stuff.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Ya pretty much ended in a #show, but we changed channels now and you and I can sit back and pop some popcorn watching your #show now. Afghanistan was getting kind of long in the tooth anyways, your's is fresh stuff.

The show is just a show on a separate forum. If you live in the style of the show, it means that you live in an alternate reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I see hundreds of people clinging to the wheels of your planes leaving Afghanistan and falling down, and tens of thousands of people who died after believing you. After that, only crazy people, like Ukraine, can believe you. Your allies from all over the world are turning away from you. If you do not realize this and do not change yourself, then the end is obvious.

And the Ukrainians are turning to you? You know that country bombing the crap out of them. This is your war so stop deflecting to how bad America is...lol America's Afghanistan or even Russian's Afghanistan (remember that one?) has nothing to do with any of this?

What do you think about Finland and Sweden joining NATO now this summer? Good job on stopped all that from happening, once again if you didn't invade they would not be joining.

Are you seeing a recurring theme here that all your woes are coming to life because of your actions?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You seem to be blaming me for a lot there ,RT .... but nobody died after believing me (seriously injured but not died
) and I'm not American.

If you do not realize this and do not change yourself, then the end is obvious.

The way things are going the end is more than obvious regardless of changes I make.

Lets hope we can still argue about this in 6 months time.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The show is just a show on a separate forum. If you live in the style of the show, it means that you live in an alternate reality.

But whose reality is the alternate one, yours or mine... I kind of like mine a lot, how about you, do you like yours a good deal? Maybe it doesn't matter, I live extremely well in mine, so I really can't complain much.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You are right, the topic is recurring. Now I'll tell you a killer statistic. Biden said in February that the US would take in 100,000 Ukrainian refugees. How much did he actually take? Today - 120 people. 120 Carl! And then, these were those who filed applications before the start of Russia's military opposition.
Who will believe you?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I know you are English. Not Welsh, not Scotch, not Irish. Englishman.
It's no secret that now Ukraine and the war in Ukraine are entirely a British project.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Biden said in February that the US would take in 100,000 Ukrainian refugees. How much did he actually take? Today - 120 people.

The paperwork that we filed is hung up in Ukraine somewhere since they cannot locate the two that we are trying to host. We think they may currently be in Poland but the paperwork filed with the State Department was to approve transit from Ukraine to the United States so we may have to refile it all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join