It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target Store Creepy & Inappropriate or No

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The OP is over-reacting and alienating men who are a needed component in a nuclear family.

Your notions (sex predator sensationalism) alienates men in General who are fathers and husbands shopping with their wives and daughters. These guys foot the bill and the least you can do is have a dude section where the men can sit and hangout with their cellphone while they wait for the rest of the family to finish their shopping.

Men in General don't like to wander and look for # such as another little mouth to feed. Nor do they want to spend money on nonessentials which is what most women buy at these stores since they no longer have the ability to make stuff from scratch. When men (including unattached single men at large) shop alone they have a specific set of items to buy and they go in their like it's a mission. When men shop, they just want to get in the store, acquire that needed item(s), and then leave. Believe me, your strange needy little girl is an encumbrance to your average man.

edit on 21-4-2022 by TheRoninMD because: Grammar and logic

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRoninMD

Men in General don't like to wander

What in the mansplaining did I just read.

Are you saying guys should have little areas with mens products throughout the store because they are unable/unwilling to walk to the health care section? That’s funny, never thought it was a problem before.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Hey, I didn't read the whole thread, which products did you end up purchasing?

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Hey, I didn't read the whole thread, which products did you end up purchasing?

The Weener Kleener Soap - One size fits most men

& yes that's a real product! 🤣

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

They'd make good gag gifts for the whole family.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Bloody Knuckles is badass. However, I'd never walk into the little girls section to buy it.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Maybe they assume that girlfriends/wives are the ones buying most of the grooming products for their male significant others and put them in an endcap in an area where said females will see them?

I am certainly not an apologist for retail giants and the banal corporatism of Target, but this just seems like a way to get rid of inventory to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gkskg
Maybe they assume that girlfriends/wives are the ones buying most of the grooming products for their male significant others and put them in an endcap in an area where said females will see them?

I am certainly not an apologist for retail giants and the banal corporatism of Target, but this just seems like a way to get rid of inventory to me.

It's possible, i've just never seen such poor placement before.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join