It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continued Assault on Women's Sports

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Exactly! I thank God every day that I am not some girl growing up now because some freaky teacher would likely be trying to convince me I am actually a boy in a girl's body which I am not ... I'm just a woman who tends to prefer doing things more commonly associated with men.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: new_here

Exactly! I thank God every day that I am not some girl growing up now because some freaky teacher would likely be trying to convince me I am actually a boy in a girl's body which I am not ... I'm just a woman who tends to prefer doing things more commonly associated with men.

And I always wanted people to focus on my thoughts, ideas, abilities-- not my meatsuit which I don't remember choosing, lol. Not that I was a Miss America or anything, but puberty was freaky enough without feeling like a spectacle being graded by random people. Kids today, jeez... being a spectacle is celebrated and encouraged all over social media AND real life.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: projectvxn

I have a husband, a son, a father, and brother. I respect men. Hope men show women the same respect.

The issue here is men pretending to be women competing in women's sports. Is that showing women respect?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I have a husband, a son, a father, and brother. I respect men. Hope men show women the same respect.

The issue here is men pretending to be women competing in women's sports. Is that showing women respect?

No. It isn't, but there are also a lot of men who are angry over the feminists who shriek at them like harpies. They don't get that those same feminists are often all over bolstering the men who pretend to be women doing this. God only knows why.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: zosimov

It'll probably keep going until someone gets killed. Maybe. Even then people will tell the dead chick she should have 'gotten gud'.

Gotten gud what?
Sorry, could be me, but I'm not following.

AM answered it but I would add that comment points out two things, if I don't offend AM. Please, excuse me this one time.

One thing we can see here is that women really aren't good at some of the sports they play against themselves compared to men. Then on top of that, they are forcing their sports on the world when it is not as high a level of competition has been an issue. That was the "Neanderthal Men" complaining when these things were in the Media Spotlight. Now the Woke Gender benders are ruining the attempt to have sports for women athletes.

Women's volleyball and basketball are awesome athletically but maybe a few of them like Parker or Sue Byrd and a few notable others we could add here could ever play even a few games with the men and have any kind of impact other than they played as a woman against the men. Women's volleyball I would guess is the same where a few could play but maybe not be very impactful.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Showing contempt even is how disrespectful this is. If some male wishes to make themselves a Eunuch that is on them. To insist that makes them female is evidence they are suffering from a mental disorder, period, and exclamation points!!!!!!!!

edit on 17-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Women's sports like basketball are an acquired taste.

The games can be very competitive, even downright mean. We ladies get physical with each other. Believe me, I played basketball for a lot of years (nearly broke a girl's nose going after a rebound - blood everywhere, dramatic), but you aren't going to see the raw feats of physicality you are going to see with the men. It's one of the places where you will see the stark difference in physical ability between men and women. We just aren't as fast, etc., so you aren't going to see the level of speed in the game being played. If all you're conditioned to expect as good basketball is a fast, highly athletic game with lots of dunks, then you will think women's ball sucks.

None of that means that women can't be highly accurate shooters, learn to play with just as much speed and intensity *at our physical level*. We do. We just aren't men and no one should expect us to be.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I can't speak for others, but I know that I never played any sports for the sake of the spectators; I loved the physicality, optimizing my body, being in shape, pursuing common goals with a team. Winning was a plus too

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That is not showing women respect, which is why I posted a thread expressing my position. How do Democrats justify supporting this gay man's suppression of women?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Many if not most trans folk are not so delusional. Here is a refreshing view point from a successful trans-women.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: KMeRMoRe

The thing I never could understand about this issue is how someone can enjoy winning with stacked odds in their favor. People are a**holes.

The fact that the vast majority of them are mentally ill could have something to do with it. They don't see themselves as having an unfair advantage.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

This is a really great vid. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Sure, I acknowledged that. So what do we do?

Damn good question. First I'd say that we need to vote out any politician that supports this and make sure that they know why they were voted out. Vote Republican. Yes, I have issues with the Republican Party, but right now they are the lesser evil. If enough are voted out, it will also send a message to Republican politicians.

Right now the Democrats are worried over the Virginia Election, we need to keep them worried. Gain enough control, then go after State Colleges and Universities. Pass laws that an athlete competes in the sport of their biological gender. I'd go as far as to provide some funding for a separate sports league for Transsexuals.

Then go after the NCAA. They fall under the Sherman Anti-trust Act the same as the Major Sports leagues. Hit them financially, that will bring the rest of the coleges and universities in line.

Keep in mind that this is only one prong in a multi-pronged attack. We've already seen the destruction of the Boy Scouts and the YMCA. Look at what's happening in the schools with the push for "sex education" in the lower grades, throw in the propaganda that is CRT as well.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
We all ought to abandon the word “gender” and use the word “sex”. In the rhetoric, “gender” is distinguished from “sex” because the biology refutes the grammar. But outside the purely linguistic fluff, the trans person seeks to resemble the opposite sex in an act of mimicry, to the point of removing the sex organs and blocking puberty with drug cocktails.

The word “gender” can be made superfluous, essentially unintelligible in meaning, and used to serve some ideological purpose. No matter how hard one tries, though, the sex cannot be altered.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

You're welcome.

Almost all the successful trans people I've met have a similar attitude.

This is the kind of role model and spokesperson the community needs.

Just based on personal experience, I think the majority of trans people have view points similar to hers and just want to quietly go through life like most everyone else.

It is a vocal minority of the trans community that wants to push the in your face bull$hit that unfortunately skews public perception of the community.

Not surprisingly, she gets hate within in her own community for her practical views.
edit on 17-4-2022 by jrod because: Fix

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

What you have is a vocal minority trying to push a political agenda and a MSM who amplifies it to further their own agenda.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Showing contempt even is how disrespectful this is. If some male wishes to make themselves a Eunuch that is on them. To insist that makes them female is evidence they are suffering from a mental disorder, period, and exclamation points!!!!!!!!

Well, here's the kicker, Lia Thomas, who is now the posterboy for this crap, is not a eunuch, still has his dick, and is attracted to girls, gets to change with the rest of the girls, and then destroy them in competition..talk about a dick waving contest. It's wrong on so many levels. This creep especially.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
One famous writer guy did stand up for womens rights after a conversation with a woman whose daughter did not want to share a changing room with a male who identified as a female , a social media post of his was attacked and he was cancelled BIG time .

The wife of 18 years leaves him , people who he helped make stars desert him and the stage play he is writing asks him to leave ,all because of a comment,

Mr Graham linehan the gentleman in question a writer of Father Ted and little Brittan , cancelled by a bunch of woke bores

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

They'd love to do it to J.K. Rowling, but Harry Potter is too much of a cash cow.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: stonerwilliam

They'd love to do it to J.K. Rowling, but Harry Potter is too much of a cash cow.

They are having a good try with her as with the writer I posted about she was told not to turn up at many events in case some idiot gets triggered by her opinion online .

Clown world but without the circus animals

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join