It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China delivers anti aircraft missiles to Serbia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LastFirst

Your understanding of the Korean War is faulty. Not to mention your grasp of World War II.

Cheers
edit on 11-4-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Wonder if it was an accident the US bombed the Chinese embassy there ?

I've always been of the opinion that it was intentional from everything I have read about it over the years. And the Chinese have a long memory, 20 years is a pittance of time to them.

It's not surprising they have sold weapons to the Serbs. Like most arms producing nations, they'll sell where they can and it has the bonus effect of pissing off the West along the way. Win Win for the Chinese.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

The Serbian relations with NATO might had improved since NATO bombed the territory during the Kosovo war but i dont expect them to join EU,NATO.

Many Serbs in the country would be agaisnt joining NATO.

Serbia was/is one of older true patriots to U.S back in the day.

For NATO being used to flip flop it later from WW2 is stupid.

edit on 12-4-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

They should come in handy when a no-fly zone is introduced. Looks like the Chinese troops will be needed to put down the unrest brewing at home. I doubt whether their enemies have been doing nothing. In fact, i wonder what the rule of thumb is for maintaining order in a society that has a hundred percent suppression, probably a hundred percent of your available resources. The cops are only there because they have a cushier life than the average joe, when it isn't cushy they will evaporate. Then the army will have to do the job. All will be quiet when they are patrolling and when they leave it will start again. I wonder if the CCP has done a cost analysis on total control.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Funny how the MSM herd “slavi ukraine” sheep are in SHOCK about Eastern Ukraine and Crimea being mostly Pro Russian and wanting independence.

Yet,

they were cool about it in 99’ with Kosovo breaking off Serbia.

with ethnic Muslim population sky rocketing there since the 50s because Marshall Tito wanted Albania incorporated into Yugoslavia. and then there’s Clintons and drunken Yeltzin

-According to World maps even past centuries before Napoleon and Nostradamus etc , Kosovo area is the heart of Serbia and is Serbia, with many historical monasteries etc etc there for centuries btw

[
edit on 12-4-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
China is definitely getting a foothold in Europe. Recently Hungary imported Sinopharm vaccine from China and Serbia is building a plant to manufacture Sinopharm locally.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

China would supply Russia but definitely not Ukraine. China would never supply a country allied with the US considering the US's backing of Taiwan independence movement.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Serbs obviously concerned that they might also be on Putin's naughty list

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
Funny how the MSM herd “slavi ukraine” sheep are in SHOCK about Eastern Ukraine and Crimea being mostly Pro Russian and wanting independence.

Is it not more a case that Putin and his lackeys are in SHOCK about Eastern Ukraine being mostly anti-Russia and NOT wanting independence? Hence the war .....

(Putin and his Nazi thugs thought they'd be welcomed in the - supposedly pro-Russian - east and it was only the western Ukrainians who might oppose them, hence they only invaded the east)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join