It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Smith Assaults Chris Rock on Live TV at the Oscars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Imagine if that had been Tim Allen.

Imagine if Ted Cruz slapped Donald Trump for insulting his wife!

Imagine participating in a thread without bringing up Orange man.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here
Did no one else notice that Will Smith was laughing his head off at the joke whilst seated?

edit on 28-3-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It's so good to see ATS finally addressing meaningful subjects once again!!
edit on 28-3-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Did no one else notice that Will Smith was laughing his head off at the joke whilst seated?
You're not wrong, but to be fair, he was already laughing from Rock's previous joke which was somewhat about Will.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's so good to see ATS finally addressing meaningful subjects once again!!

At least it's something different.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
1 little fight and a scared mum later

Will Willie have to move to his Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999
Looked like a fake punch but everything else looked real?

You know what, I'll bite a little.

I'm waiting for Jimmy Kimmel to pop up snd say it's a prank. Kimmel has done it before, and let the joke fester a few day's.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So two actors did a thing that looks like acting?

Isnt there a new fresh prince show coming out?

Doesnt this dudes wife engage in explicit adult acts for cash?

F all these morons.

Dance puppets, DANCE!

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I think it took him a bit to figure out the joke. I didn't get it till someone at work explained it to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
anyone who thinks this isnt staged is hilarious....they litterly had articles about how to bring back ratings to the Oscars because people arent watching...

Also watch it in slow motion, chris litterly steps forward and positions himself for the slap

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Will Smith is Illuminatus, the enemy of God and Man, sworn to destroy both, with every ounce of their soul, lost to Satan, they have kissed the serpents tongue, and vowed in word, deed and spirit the same vow Satan made to God, to kill him, and destroy him and his family and his children, us. That God could not accept, from an Angel, and cast him out like lightning, I was there, as he begged and cried, I was there as St. Michael picked him up like nothing from the collar and cast him out of Heaven, like lightning he fell, and then to his true form, he became a snake, that slithers on his belly, in the desert, my Lord and Saviour, took out his venom glands, lured him to tempt him, as angels administered to him. He is now, like a strong man, bounded and all his armour and weapons taken away, yet his spirit is still loose in the world, and the battle is a spiritual one, our armour is invisible, our swords is the truth we proclaim, steady in the hand, we fear no evil, on the contrary gentlemen, it is evil that fears us. We have been around since the dawn of time, our Heavenly Fathers praise is all we seek, amen I say, will Putin strike with Nuclear missiles, yes, with all of Heavens wrath, he will strike at the demonic elite. For now the truth is being revealed to him, Satans media in the west, is lying thru their teeth, ah, the illumanitus knock, they want to offer me peace, but nothing they give is without deceit, so f u illuminati, for I am consecrated to all of Heaven and my Heavenly Father defends me. And his wrath is the one you must worry about.
edit on 28-3-2022 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: iMnotHigh
anyone who thinks this isnt staged is hilarious....they litterly had articles about how to bring back ratings to the Oscars because people arent watching...

Also watch it in slow motion, chris litterly steps forward and positions himself for the slap

Yep absolutely fake, without a doubt.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thanks, Chris Rock pushed it to far.

Will Smith was laughing though. I finally looked up tank girl, so yea Chris is a jerk as well.

Smith should have taken Chris Rock to the side right then and tell him to knock it off. But it's Hollywood I suppose.

Let's see what transpires, I'm sure as rain Fallon, the guy after Fallon, Kimmel and that guy after him will talk about it.

Anybody know what the ratings were pre slap, and the ratings Post Slappage.

edit on 28-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: 😁

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Oh c'mon! Credit where credit is due.

That was one of the most iconic and memorable wife insults of all time!

edit on 28-3-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Chris Rock deserved it. These comedians think they can get away with insulting anyone they choose in the name of comedy. Too bad it wasn't a closed fist instead of just a slap.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Chris Rock deserved it.

He's a comedian. She's bald and sitting right in the front. He made a bald joke. (not even a very good one)

How does that 'deserve' any kind of violent reaction?

She obviously isn't/wasn't trying to hide it. He didn't bring up some traumatic secret.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

She obviously isn't/wasn't trying to hide it. He didn't bring up some traumatic secret.

Exactly.

And by the way, GI Jane wasn't bald, she shaved her head. Jada isn't bald either, although she has some bald patches, she chooses to wear what hair she has closely cut to her head. She could be doing comb overs, hair pieces or wigs, God knows she has the money, but she chose to make a public statement about her condition.

edit on 28-3-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I honestly think it was totally real and not staged.

I also think that Chris Rock probably did deserve it, but at the same time Will Smith had no right to do it.

Probably sounds like a contradiction... but a grown adult can’t just go around pushing, punching, slapping or even poking dudes in eye, whenever they say something that annoys them.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You are not wrong.

Probably sounds like a contradiction... but a grown adult can’t just go around pushing, punching, slapping or even poking dudes in eye, whenever they say something that annoys them.

edit on 28-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join