It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The controversial quest to make a 'contagious' vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Klassified

Good post!

With the "shedding" we're seeing with the mRNA shots, the transfer of the spike protein from the injected to the non-injected, the current shots already do what you're discussing IMO, at least in many cases.

This is why I said in the OP I didn't believe pharma has no interest in a contagious vaccine. Of course, the CDC denies any shedding is happening.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Define "these" things.

Check the last line of my comment: "a trial to gene edit mosquitoes so that didn't carry the malaria parasite"

It's exceedingly difficult to do lab trial, let alone a field study.

GMO foodstuff is exceedingly highly regulated. Japan and most of the EU either outlaws it entirely or only allow certain products to be imported. Even where importation is allowed cultivation is typically prohibited.

What you're thinking of are mostly laboratory or hot house trials that may have taken years, if not decades, to set up.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Define "these" things.

I spoke about AI, not regulated.
I spoke about GMO, if regulations were in place, it did not stop them
I spoke about releasing GM mosquito, if regulations were in place, it did not stop them
I spoke about the OP, if regulations are in place...

you get it or not.

Not to mention if a high-level scientist wants to research something highly regulated because of its danger, he just goes underground. Build your lab in other countries whose regulations are for sale; divide the research into sections to create a paper trail nobody can figure out. Use HIV+ orphans to conduct experiments on, or take that annoying bark out of some Beagles so you can perform horrendous experiments on them without being disturbed.

The thing about Black Ops projects is you don't know they exist until something goes terribly wrong, and then you have to scramble with a plethora of cover stories in hopes no one will ever be able to prove chain of custody conclusively.

The world could exist forever with the checks and balances of Mother Nature. Every 'tweak' man does to the ecosystem chips away a little more at Gaia's longevity.

If I went underground to do illegal research I'd never get over the table funding and I'd never get published. Any research that I did wouldn't be classified as my own and so wouldn't have academic protection. I'd essentially be forced to do back room deals with pariah regimes forever.

Sure, I could end world hunger, but only in North Korea, and only once I'd put the finishing touches on a virus that kills all blacks and homosexuals.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Good post!

With the "shedding" we're seeing with the mRNA shots, the transfer of the spike protein from the injected to the non-injected, the current shots already do what you're discussing IMO, at least in many cases.

This is why I said in the OP I didn't believe pharma has no interest in a contagious vaccine. Of course, the CDC denies any shedding is happening.

Shedding was debunked. It was just a couple of women in a law office that had early periods due to stress.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Klassified

Good post!

Shedding was debunked. It was just a couple of women in a law office that had early periods due to stress.

Any time someone uses the word "debunked", it immediately throws up a red flag for me, but in this case I cannot argue that shedding is or is not a thing, so I won't say you're wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Debunk my period being all off for the last three month after the 2 jabs.

I guess it was stress too. And the kidney pains, the headaches and being sick for months, it's all stress and has nothing to do with me getting the 1st jab, reacting, waiting extra long for the 2nd, reacted violently.

Debunk me.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: nugget1

Define "these" things.

I spoke about AI, not regulated.
I spoke about GMO, if regulations were in place, it did not stop them
I spoke about releasing GM mosquito, if regulations were in place, it did not stop them
I spoke about the OP, if regulations are in place...

you get it or not.

Not to mention if a high-level scientist wants to research something highly regulated because of its danger, he just goes underground. Build your lab in other countries whose regulations are for sale; divide the research into sections to create a paper trail nobody can figure out. Use HIV+ orphans to conduct experiments on, or take that annoying bark out of some Beagles so you can perform horrendous experiments on them without being disturbed.

The thing about Black Ops projects is you don't know they exist until something goes terribly wrong, and then you have to scramble with a plethora of cover stories in hopes no one will ever be able to prove chain of custody conclusively.

The world could exist forever with the checks and balances of Mother Nature. Every 'tweak' man does to the ecosystem chips away a little more at Gaia's longevity.

If I went underground to do illegal research I'd never get over the table funding and I'd never get published. Any research that I did wouldn't be classified as my own and so wouldn't have academic protection. I'd essentially be forced to do back room deals with pariah regimes forever.

Sure, I could end world hunger, but only in North Korea, and only once I'd put the finishing touches on a virus that kills all blacks and homosexuals.

It's obvious you're no Gates or Fauci.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Brilliant! Perhaps the vaccine will make people feel sick? Then! feeling sick can be normal, and if you start to feel better it means your vaccination is waning so you go and get another! Simple! Effective! Beautiful.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

They Want US All to ........

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

If I got it I would sue, vaccines require informed consent.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Maybe in first world countries. But 3rd world countries? Something unsettling about the Ukraine war was the mention of various "US labs in Ukraine". Covid supposedly came from a Chinese lab in Wuhan China. There's a lot of black ops Sh* happening in places far away from the US.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join