It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO SAYS 7000-15000 DEAD RUSSIANS-Evidence?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's all open source, you can check yourself.

www.oryxspioenkop.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Then why are we almost one month into this war and still no major cities have been taken , it should have been three days if I recall Putin's words?

Something isn't going well?

Russia could have rolled over and taken any city in Ukraine easily. Avoiding complete destruction of cities and civilian casualties is what slows things down. Add to that the influx of Weapons for civilians and militias from the West also slows any advance.

The great Russian Empire , stopped by butchers and cooks with Javelins.
edit on 24-3-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Then why are we almost one month into this war and still no major cities have been taken , it should have been three days if I recall Putin's words?

Something isn't going well?

Russian troops don't like to kill civilians . I was told by my Russian friend tonight.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
With all of the cameras out there, one would think that there would be more documentation. I haven't even seen any footage of a battle at all. Just some buildings and bombings mostly of civilians. The goal seems to have always been to cause refugees.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

I don't believe a word NATO or the US Government says.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I for one believe the numbers whole heartedly.

One can have a whole heart and believe .
It's the brain that counts in most situations .
The "heart" only produces feelings .
Logic , reason , intuition , information is what counts .

Actually the heart counts...because people make EMOTIONAL decisions. They even affect those who claim to be "logical."

And the logical person won't even be aware of it...the saying LOVE is BLIND...exists for a reason.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Well, I wish that was true...

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
With all of the cameras out there, one would think that there would be more documentation. I haven't even seen any footage of a battle at all. Just some buildings and bombings mostly of civilians. The goal seems to have always been to cause refugees.

Exactly. Not a livestream from someone’s phone. Nothing.

Yet there are westerners over there walking the streets live-streaming and blogging. But no Ukrainian troops or fighters.

Cell service is working or they wouldn’t be streaming.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Every single thing I see on American media IS ALWAYS "Ukraine says", "Zelensky says", "The Ukrainian government says" what a joke.

I'll never forget the very first day of the war, 30 hours in this Ukrainian MP named Alexy Goncharenko was on Fox News and he said over 3000 Russian troops were dead already. I instant called BS

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: vNex92

Certain posters on ATS have gone ignorant and hypocritical…

Is this false?

Russian news outlets continuing to operate inside the country have largely stopped reporting on the death toll from the war, as censors have forbidden any discussion that calls the conflict a “war” or “invasion”.

But on Monday, the Russian tabloid Komsomolskaya Pravda, which frequently posts pro-Kremlin news reports, published a bombshell buried deep in a news story about the war: “According to Russian defence ministry data … 9,861 Russian soldiers had been killed in action and another 16,153 had been wounded.”

You guys would have tore up the US government if they played this game.

What is Putin hiding?

Why do you give a pass to a Russian regime that is shelling / bombings civilian areas in mass with no clear military objective leading to the death of untold civilians?

Certain posters on ATS have hit a new and noxious low on another let them eat cake ruler that is actively causing death of everyday normal civilians and ruining their livelihoods.

I though the point of ATS was to not tolerate any normal civilian group being used as canon fodder by any corrupt government.

You bitched about lockdowns, and what Putin is doing to the normal Ukrainian civilian is way worse.

All morning, Russian planes had been circling the skies above the city.
Mariia Rodionova, a 27-year-old teacher, had been living in the theatre for 10 days, having fled her ninth-floor apartment with her two dogs. They camped next to the stage in an auditorium near the back of the building.
That morning she had got some fish scraps from an outdoor field kitchen to feed her dogs, but then realised they had not drunk any water. So at about 10:00, she tied her dogs to her luggage and made her way towards the main entrance where a queue was forming for hot water.

And then the bomb fell.
There was the sound of a clap, thunderous and loud. Then the sound of broken glass. A man came from behind and pushed her to a wall, protecting her with his own body. The blast was so loud that she felt intense pain in one of her ears, so intense she thought her eardrum must have split. She only realised it had not because she could hear the screams of people. The screams were everywhere.

www.bbc.com...

Is the accounts of the dead and screaming injured at Putin’s hands false?

Serious question, what is Putin gaining for the Russian and Ukrainian civilians in this unprovoked invasion.

You forgot to post the rest of that article that said: It was believed to have been posted by a Ukrainian and it was REMOVED.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The guy being interviewed is there. There are videos of him wandering around.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Nor should anyone. Shocking anyone is. Have people not learned ANYTHING?!

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
Thank you for everyone’s responses. God I missed this place! So what the MSM and NATO is telling me is this conflict has lasted about the same as Iwo Jima where 6,821 American soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines were killed in the five week battle to secure the island and this Ukraine Russia war has had more KIA Then Iwo Jima?

GTFOH
Get the Ef out of here

Marines alone were 6100 Kia. Near total of 18k dead or missing across branches.

Easy to find info. For the comparison made.

Mg
edit on 03034848America/Chicago24_1America/Chicagopm by missed_gear because: Correctness

edit on 03041919America/Chicago24_1America/Chicagopm by missed_gear because: Correctness

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I for one believe the numbers whole heartedly.

One can have a whole heart and believe .
It's the brain that counts in most situations .
The "heart" only produces feelings .
Logic , reason , intuition , information is what counts .

No the heart pumps your blood jackass.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Almost 900 destroyed Russian vehicles have been verified. So that would mean something like 8 to 16 casualties per vehicle. Seems plausible, especially when you consider that not all destroyed vehicles are documented.

5 Russian Generals killed. Compared to 2 who where killed in Afghanistan during 9 years of war.

This is conventional warfare.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin

originally posted by: alldaylong

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Almost 900 destroyed Russian vehicles have been verified. So that would mean something like 8 to 16 casualties per vehicle. Seems plausible, especially when you consider that not all destroyed vehicles are documented.

5 Russian Generals killed. Compared to 2 who where killed in Afghanistan during 9 years of war.

This is conventional warfare.

If you want stats for a conventional war, the 3 year war in Korea The US lost 2 Generals. One was killed in a traffic accident, and the other died of a heart attack.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

The old “it was a hack” excuse?

Full context

But on Monday, the Russian tabloid Komsomolskaya Pravda, which frequently posts pro-Kremlin news reports, published a bombshell buried deep in a news story about the war: “According to Russian defence ministry data … 9,861 Russian soldiers had been killed in action and another 16,153 had been wounded.”
Just minutes later, the line was gone. No other Russian news agencies reported the remarks, and it was not clear why Komsomolskaya Pravda alone would have access to that information.
Screenshots and archived versions of the deleted report quickly went viral, as critics pointed to the article as evidence that the Kremlin was suffering catastrophic losses in the month-old war.
The paper later claimed that its site had been hacked. “Access to the administrative interface was hacked on the Komsomolskaya Pravda website and a fake was made in this publication about the situation around the special operation in Ukraine,” the website wrote. “The false information was immediately deleted.”

theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/22/how-many-russian-soldiers-died-ukraine-losses

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Why is noone asking:

Ok... why tell us this?

- We know that Russia is pretty strict on the media info. So this would hardly be reported in Russia.
- What do our side care about Russian soldiers death count?
- At the same time... why aren't they reporting our sides death count? It seems slightly more important somehow, maybe that's just me?

It's as stupid as NATO stating that Putin can't win a nuclear war... "oh really? I wasn't aware. Thank you!"
edit on 24/3/22 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It's all open source, you can check yourself.

www.oryxspioenkop.com...

A website like that ?
No thanks .

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

- What do our side care about Russian soldiers death count? - At the same time... why aren't they reporting our sides death count? It seems slightly more important somehow, maybe that's just me

One word. Morale.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join