It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO SAYS 7000-15000 DEAD RUSSIANS-Evidence?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Actually the heart counts...because people make EMOTIONAL decisions.

And fail

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: shaemac

The old “it was a hack” excuse?

Full context

But on Monday, the Russian tabloid Komsomolskaya Pravda, which frequently posts pro-Kremlin news reports, published a bombshell buried deep in a news story about the war: “According to Russian defence ministry data … 9,861 Russian soldiers had been killed in action and another 16,153 had been wounded.”
Just minutes later, the line was gone. No other Russian news agencies reported the remarks, and it was not clear why Komsomolskaya Pravda alone would have access to that information.
Screenshots and archived versions of the deleted report quickly went viral, as critics pointed to the article as evidence that the Kremlin was suffering catastrophic losses in the month-old war.
The paper later claimed that its site had been hacked. “Access to the administrative interface was hacked on the Komsomolskaya Pravda website and a fake was made in this publication about the situation around the special operation in Ukraine,” the website wrote. “The false information was immediately deleted.”

theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/22/how-many-russian-soldiers-died-ukraine-losses

Because hacking never occurs? Employees for cyber security is the most needed position in the world.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Russia admitted to 500 dead 3 weeks ago when the fighting was just starting.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Why is noone asking:

Ok... why tell us this?

- We know that Russia is pretty strict on the media info. So this would hardly be reported in Russia.

I am not in any way supporting Russia here.

That said, Western media loves to talk out both sides of their mouth about Russia.

Oh the Russian state media is this juggernaut of a propaganda machine and Russian citizens get nothing but lies. The Russian regime, including state media, are experts in information warfare ... but this Russian state media accidentally published the real casualty numbers? Oh and also there is massive unrest because the Russian civilians know the war is unjust and they're not happy about it--

--completely contradictory.

Reminds me of the DNC hacking. We were told then, and were again a few months ago, that Russia has one of the biggest cyber threats in the world, they have mountains of expert and experienced hackers, they can cause havoc with the U.S. infrastructure and they were going to cripple Ukraine before the invasion even happened ... but when they hacked the DNC they made rookie errors like forgetting to mask their DNS and doing the operation during Moscow bankers' hours. Oh and the massive cyberattack that was going to cripple Ukraine before the Russian military moved in never materialized--

--completely contradictory. There were suspected cyberattacks but they were little more than a nuisance.

Our media never has a #ing clue what they're talking about.

Finally, regarding these casualty numbers. I don't know what to believe. I do know that it's extremely unlikely that the invading army is suffering 10x the casualties of the invaded civilian population. The invading army usually suffers more casualties than the defending army, yes, but not the defending country's civilians. Look at every other invasion in modern history. The civilian population of the invaded country always suffers way more casualties than either side's military does. It's just kind of the nature of war, civilians always take the brunt of it, especially when the invader targets indiscriminately or worse intentionally targets civilians, which is what we're told is happening here. But here, not only is that trend reversed, it is reversed by 10x in the other direction?

Yeah, I don't believe that. I think the Russian military casualties are lower than is being claimed and the Ukrainian civilian casualties are higher than is being claimed. If not, something is seriously wrong here. As usual, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.
edit on 24 3 22 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
www.jpost.com...

Source of that chart, according to JPost:

data shared by the Ukrainian defense ministry has shown.

Just for context. I mean if you believe any army is gonna give you accurate attrition numbers in the middle of a war, that's up to you. I wouldn't trust such a graphic from either side. They both have incentive to fudge the numbers. Everyone does this, including the U.S.

Even if you wanted to be 100% honest with the data, getting accurate numbers like this in the middle of the action is very difficult.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

And fail

that's why you need to understand emotions...but since many/majority do not....and if I said a FULL understanding of emotions / much deeper...I would say 99.99% do not.

Logic also has its limits. One's logic is only as good as one's knowledge / experience.

Feelings are all over our body, not just "in the heart"

some will learn more in the future...others will wish they did.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I believe that you right and the numbers are unknown. a reply to: face23785

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

originally posted by: Gothmog

And fail

that's why you need to understand emotions...but since many/majority do not....and if I said a FULL understanding of emotions / much deeper...I would say 99.99% do not.

Logic also has its limits. One's logic is only as good as one's knowledge / experience.

Feelings are all over our body, not just "in the heart"

some will learn more in the future...others will wish they did.

I trust logic , reason , information over "feelz" any time .
Your turn .
edit on 3/24/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

" NATO SAYS 7000-15000 DEAD RUSSIANS-Evidence? "

Ah , and this Obvious PROPAGANDA News Will Somehow Prevent this Conflict from Escalating into a Nuclear Confrontation Between the Russian " REPUBLIC " and the Globalists Controlled Western Powers How , Again > ?
edit on 24-3-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
And there went Russia's fuel and ammo supply.
edit on 24-3-2022 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

You Do Realize that the Current Russian Republic has Inherited Soviet Military Tech that Can Destroy the Planet Earth Completely ? Do you Really Want to Go there ? Are you MAD ?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
NO , not at all. This is crazy. a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Putin is the mad one, saying if we don't trade with them they will start a nuclear war.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Russia admitted 500 dead over 3 weeks ago, what do you think that number has risen to since then?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Oh , so you then Agree with Klaus Schwab and George Soros that the Russian Republic Needs to Be Conquered in the Name of the NEW WORLD ORDER and their Tyrannical Agenda > ? Oh , I see.......

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I know Putin apologists and paid shills like you see a post that says Russia admitted over 500 died over 3 weeks ago and somehow hear Russia should be conquered, but anyone else with 2 working brain cells can distinguish those two separate thoughts.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

:
" I know Putin apologists and paid shills "

I am Neither One of Those , but I Do Know when I See a Tyranny PRETENDING to Give a Crap about the " People " . Mr. Putin is the Present Leader of a Nuclear Powered Sovereign Country being Attacked by Globalist Controlled Nations with a Sinister Agenda . You are Not Looking at the " Big Picture " here Sir !

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

It is probably more true than you may want to believe, Putin is sending BOYS to war, hardly trained conscript's that were lied to and told the Ukrainians would cheer them and welcome them and told they were liberating the Ukraine from NAZI's -

- (There are definitely NAZI elements there but there are in Russia itself as well and as for the term NAZI we are really talking about NEO NAZI's rather than actual NAZI's, not much to split between them since many of them hero worship Bandera and Hitler etc (Bandera was the leader of the Ukrainian FASCISTS and a separatist whom despite his collaboration with the NAZI's and his followers collusion in - and outright independently perpetrating of there own accord - many massacres throughout the Ukraine and even in Russia against Jews, Poles and Russians - as well as politically opposed Ukrainians is hero worshipped by some in the Ukraine today)),. -

- In fact at one time the Ukrainian fascist group's were in close contact and even shared members with some of the Russian fascist organisations, organizations such as the Russian national unity party which later became something called the Imperial Russians or something like that.

Most of these kid's are being sent with basic at best training and to there death's.

It makes me remember a song from the 80's by Pat Benatar though it was meant as a sad lament for the US kid's sent to there deaths' in WW1 through to Vietnam and Later conflicts had not yet happened.

My opinion is that the Ukrainians are fighting for there lives, most of them are NOT fascists innocent boy's and men are dying on both sides (And Woman and Children) for one mans vanity, too old to fight but not too old to be a general and send other's kid's to die on his behalf.

edit on 24-3-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigOldCaddy
If Ukraine is kicking butt with such authority, as NATO claims, then why the hell do they need anyone else's help? It would seem they've got the situation well in hand....

Well that is why they are doing better... 1 billion in arms from the US does make a difference you know. They have now most likely 5000 anti-tank missiles, and I guess we sent a bunch of Switchblade drones too. The 300 series are commonly used to target personnel while 600 series are deployed to hit army vehicles. The 300s can fly around for 15 mins and 600s for 45 mins on search and destroy missions.

I'm not sure the Russians really know what they got themselves into here.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

:
" I know Putin apologists and paid shills "

I am Neither One of Those , but I Do Know when I See a Tyranny PRETENDING to Give a Crap about the " People " . Mr. Putin is the Present Leader of a Nuclear Powered Sovereign Country being Attacked by Globalist Controlled Nations with a Sinister Agenda . You are Not Looking at the " Big Picture " here Sir !

Who is doing the attacking again?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join