It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO SAYS 7000-15000 DEAD RUSSIANS-Evidence?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ok so I have seen random pictures of deceased Russians but probably not more then 15 in the past 4 weeks. My question is if the Ukrainians have killed that many wouldn’t they have taken pictures of the 15000 dead Russians? I find it hard to believe they wouldn’t want to provide the evidence to back up these claims?

Can anyone on the thread provide solid evidence of this claim made by NATO?

I need proof just like when people told me show us the proof that the 2020 election was stolen I need proof of this claim as well.

Extraordinary claims demand Extraordinary evidence
edit on 23-3-2022 by Brassmonkey because: Grammar

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

A senior NATO military official said the estimate was based on information from Ukrainian officials

First casualty of war is truth.

Total BS if you ask me.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

That many troops weren’t killed in almost 20 years in Iraq, I’m calling bs. That’s hundreds dying every day for a few weeks and I didn’t see a wmd or nuke go off so yeah bs

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Is NATO using the Ukrainian side as a source?
I am calling nonsense on the numbers.

edit on 23-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Just like they said about snake island?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Sounds like a NATO wet dream.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Just saw on Japanese TV that the Russian tanks are getting hit with some kind of shoulder missile stuff. Also it looks like cluster bombs are being used. Couldn't really tell if it were a train terminal though. Bad stuff really.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I tuned into Fox News this morning (the first time in about 3 years.)
They were talking about how bad the situation was for the Russians in the Ukraine.
However , their video showed 3 Russian T-82 MBTs parked in the middle of the street , in a sort of a V formation , firing at their leisure down the street.

Every "tanker" in the universe knows that is a fatal mistake . It's move , fire , move , fire . Or , better yet , fire while moving .

1) Did Fox have an oops moment ?
2) Was Fox using stock footage ?
3) Were they trying to convince the ignorant ?
4) Did I mistake the type of tank ?

All are possible , it's just strange you started this thread .

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I for one believe the numbers whole heartedly.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I tuned into Fox News this morning (the first time in about 3 years.)
They were talking about how bad the situation was for the Russians in the Ukraine.
However , their video showed 3 Russian T-82 MBTs parked in the middle of the street , in a sort of a V formation , firing at their leisure down the street.

Every "tanker" in the universe knows that is a fatal mistake . It's move , fire , move , fire . Or , better yet , fire while moving .

1) Did Fox have an oops moment ?
2) Was Fox using stock footage ?
3) Were they trying to convince the ignorant ?
4) Did I mistake the type of tank ?

All are possible , it's just strange you started this thread .
[/quote

Fox News was handed down to from conservative Murdoch to his liberal son. I have watched it become more like controlled opposition than a conservative news channel. Their stories are getting softer as time goes by.

As far as NATO goes, who would have thought they'd try and sell people on a story that common sense alone would suggest was a gross exaggeration. I'm not saying they're telling blatant falsehoods, but quack quack.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I for one believe the numbers whole heartedly.

One can have a whole heart and believe .
It's the brain that counts in most situations .
The "heart" only produces feelings .
Logic , reason , intuition , information is what counts .

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Is NATO using the Ukrainian side as a source?
I am calling nonsense on the numbers.

BINGO! NATO regurgitates what Zelenskyy's people tell them about deaths. It's been that way since the invasion began.

Just like the AP, Reuters, etc.. regurgitates what Zelenskyy's people tell them about how many civilian hospitals, churches, bomb-shelters, orphanages, etc, have been deliberately targeted by "war criminal" Putin.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Thank you for everyone’s responses. God I missed this place! So what the MSM and NATO is telling me is this conflict has lasted about the same as Iwo Jima where 6,821 American soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines were killed in the five week battle to secure the island and this Ukraine Russia war has had more KIA Then Iwo Jima?

GTFOH
Get the Ef out of here
edit on 23-3-2022 by Brassmonkey because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I tune in to Fox/CNN/MSNBC several times a day to get a feeling for what's real, what's ginned-up, and what's toned-down.

FoxNews tones down the success Ukrainians are (allegedly) having, as CNN and MSNBC says they are against the Russians.

FoxNews wants the U.S. inserted into the War. Anything that shows Ukraine making progress, or Russia being less brutal, takes pressure off the U.S./NATO for getting directly involved.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If Ukraine is kicking butt with such authority, as NATO claims, then why the hell do they need anyone else's help? It would seem they've got the situation well in hand....

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Here is why there is no disgusting death-count meter on the CNN/FOX/MSNBC screen for Ukraine, like these "news" organizations had for covid-19.

As of yesterday, Ukraine Civilian deaths, after 4 weeks of Russia's best Civilian Killing Machines running 24/7...is 977 deaths.

Source: www.ohchr.org...

The Ukrainians aren't mistaking dead civilians for/as Russian soldiers, are they?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigOldCaddy
If Ukraine is kicking butt with such authority, as NATO claims, then why the hell do they need anyone else's help? It would seem they've got the situation well in hand....

Right. Zelenskyy told the Japan parliament today that he's afraid Russia will do to Ukraine what the U.S. did to Japan 78 years ago.

(Huge war crime by Harry Truman. 80,000 women/children incinerated or slow-deathed)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

www.nationalreview.com...

Russia 'accidentally leaked' 9800+ dead and 16,000+ wounded Russian soldiers some time ago.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I just found it "unusual" to play that footage with that particular narrative.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Pro Kremlin tabloid report says that 10,000 Russians were killed already. The report was taken down scrubbed and put back up. But the internet archive still has it for you:

www.kp.ru..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Report from Internet Archive of 10,000 dead Russians

I have seen footage of Ukrainians piling up mountains of dead Russians on Twitter. I didn't keep the link, and wouldn't post it if I did.

ETA:

OK. For some reason it will not let me link the archive. But I found a news article that references it you can open up this article and from there open up the link to the archived report:

Pro-Kremlin Tabloid Briefly Reports Massive Russian Casualty Number, Citing Putin’s Defense Ministry
edit on 23-3-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

ETA:

From the article:

The paper, Komsomolskaya Pravda, said in an article that 9,861 Russian soldiers had died and 16,153 had been injured during the invasion, according to data from the Defense Ministry. However, the article was reposted minutes later without the paragraph providing information on casualties. The original article was captured by the Internet Archive.

edit on 23-3-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join