It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Bringing in Jihadi's. Is he Stepping up the War.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Can kill pregnant womens and children

I'm glad you said that. Got me right in the feelz.
Had it just been humans, or non-pregnant adult men and woman I would have not given a damn.....

KIDS AND PREGNANT WOMEN LIVES MATTER!!!

edit on 13-3-2022 by AtomicKangaroo because: added a forgotten S

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I suspect most Islamic extremists - regardless of denomination/affiliation - would only be interested in prolonging and escalating the conflict. The last thing they want is a clear, decisive 'winner'.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
I'm glad you said that. Got me right in the feelz.

Spasibo, happy you like.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If he is bringing jihadis to fight I'm not sure if this is a good move as you never know when they will turn on you and do whatever they want in the name of Allah.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

relevent... since Daniel ... 11:39

... he shall deal with the strongest fortresses by the help of a foreign god: whosoever acknowledgeth him he will increase with glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for a price.

speaking of end-times, the verses of prophecy would not be understood until the end-times sequence of events

Putin-Gog, will employ 16,000 Syrian Muslims to work as mercenaries in Ukraine and after their victory will grant the Syrians and their foreign God a homeland of-sorts as long as they stay as occupation/ police-state mission in Ukraine

the reset is well underway
we are in the 'early birth pains', next will be 'beginning of sorrows'
the point is: you must reaquaint yourselves with the -Book of Daniel, which has been 'shut-up/Sealed ---> until the end-times ---> when the Book opens up and gets understood... finally
We are finally able to read, interpret the sealed Book of Daniel because the 'signs' and 'wonders' of the end-of-age is upon us now, well, the early stages
edit on th31164718570613352022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Vladimir Putin has given the green light for up to 16,000 volunteers from the Middle East to be deployed alongside Russian-backed rebels fighting in Ukraine, doubling down on an invasion that the west says has been losing momentum.

Putin said: “If you see that there are these people who want of their own accord, not for money, to come to help the people living in Donbas, then we need to give them what they want and help them get to the conflict zone.”

Putin approves Russian use of Middle East fighters against Ukraine

So what do the Putin apologists have to say about bringing in " Freedom Fighters". I mean we've seen the world for the past 20 years fight them over in their territories, now to bring them out into world and fight in Europe.

Something bad needs to happen to him.

Can't stand Putin myself but there's no mention the forces are Jihadi's and makes zero sense for any Jihadi's to fight for Putin or Russia given Chechnya or Syria. The Iranian and Syrian troos mentioned in the article who have been recruited by Russia have been fighting against Al Qu'eda and ISIS for the last 15 years or so.

Seems you got moderates mixed up with Wahhabists. What makes you think they're Jihadi or makes youi think Jihadi's would back Putin considering his history with them?
edit on 13-3-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

The Syrian millitia recruited are Christian and not Muslim, let alone Wahhabi/Qutubi Jihadi's.
edit on 13-3-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Well we've already seen Azov Battalion members dipping their bullets in pork lard, I guess why not throw a race war on top of a territorial war.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Chechen ruler visits troops in Ukraine www.debka.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Dipping bullets in lard is just a good general practice lol.

a reply to: JFBlair

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

No, I think this is all a stage show. Putin has Ukaine at this point, any serious resistance to his forces no longer exists. If NATO goes against him, then he may need reinforcements. Things are getitng crazy over there but they seem to be sticking to whatever insane script they've written. I just refuse to participate. # all of them.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join