It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Bringing in Jihadi's. Is he Stepping up the War.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Here is a source for OP's quotes (I think this is originally from Reuters but they are behind a paywall). Note that the use of the term 'Jihadis' is conspicuously absent. These seem to be mercs from Syria. Could be Jihadis. Could be Russia's version of Blackwater.

Thank you kindly, this makes sense.

Those forces helped save the Syrian people from the wests ISIS, now they will be helping to save the Ukrainians from the wests neo-nazi's.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

originally posted by: MykeNukem
I just see this as going back to 1990 and a whole lot more nuanced and sophisticated of an issue than just "Russia bad" "NATO good".

"Russia defending against NATO good", "Russia bombing pregnant women in a foreign country bad".

I don't disagree with that statement.

I'm just not convinced that's the real story. I'm crazy like that.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Putin is a 12 year old copy cat boytoy looking for his dingle. Ukraine brought in 'Arab' fighters the day before yesterday..a whole 450 of them..ATS Thread about it…Ill go grab the title..

"450 Arab fighters to be among the 16000 foreign troops fighting for Ukraine".its not verbatim, but I believe in You.

Why would any US Vet participate in war and not be under US command? To me it seems a dishonor to the uniform..If I were hiring a Vet and he/she told me that they had been a freedom fighter for the Ukraine or anywhere else for that matter, I would not hire them. Not even to clean up dog crap.

Part of what makes being a US Trooper honorable is that They operate under Lawful Orders from USA command.

Don't get me wrong..Wild Geese is a staple movie for me, but at the end of the day isn't USA who trained You, gave You the tools, as well as the opportunity to grow in life?

Go ahead, piss it away, lie face down in mud and blood..expire. under a foreign flag..Lazy Bastard.

edit on 11-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: title

edit on 11-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: punch

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I'm glad my country would never arm and fund fighters from the Middle East, and SE Asia, and Africa, and South America, and Central America. It's a huge relief because I'm incredibly personally invested in my government being the good guy in the press.

I have the peace of mind that they'll never do things like abandon allies in hostile enemy territory, spy on citizens, seize property without a warrant, censor speech, deny citizen's right to assembly, eject people from public meetings for peaceful dissent, manipulate scientific data to prevent informed consent, destabilize entire regions of the world with no humanitarian aid, profiteer via political connections in disadvantaged countries, establish biolabs on every continent, manipulate the right of sovereign countries to decide their own fate under threat of "sanctions", allow unrestricted immigration through our "sovereign" border, or drop nuclear bombs on two civilian populations.

I'm sure glad my country would never-ever-never-never do any of that stuff. We're the good guys.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Wouldn't it seem more credible if they'd atleast use a different number ...

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Vladimir Putin has given the green light for up to 16,000 volunteers from the Middle East to be deployed alongside Russian-backed rebels fighting in Ukraine, doubling down on an invasion that the west says has been losing momentum.

Putin approves Russian use of Middle East fighters against Ukraine

Ukraine's President, Volodymyr Zelensky, has stated that 16,000 foreign mercenaries will fight for the country.

Zelensky: 16,000 foreign mercenaries are going to fight for Ukraine

edit on 11-3-2022 by provocateur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Looks like they’ve been training in Afghanistan

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

they kill a kitten every time you don't love the government. You like Kittens don't you?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Putin looking for middle eastern fighters

sounds like 'Gog is emerging out of a psychotic reaction to NATO, Western dominance, Dollar hegemony = (NWD)

end-times eschatology tells us that the king-of-north will reward his followers with Land...

what a set up, Putin/Gog has a battle savvy army of Middle-Eastern warriors willing to fight then eager to homestead former Ukranian fertile farmlands and depopulated metro centers...

Putin/Gog-MaGog will eventually EMP the USA and the former Great Land will be desolate -in-an-Hour-
and the merchants and corrupt global nations will mourn that great city

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thats about spot on I think. a reply to: St Udio

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: provocateur
Wouldn't it seem more credible if they'd atleast use a different number ...

Reduce reuse recycle is now the primary press directive.

By 2030 scientific modeling has predicted that polar bears and starving children will no longer have the life-saving news they need to survive.

Think of the future.

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Ksihkehe

they kill a kitten every time you don't love the government. You like Kittens don't you?

edit on 3/11/22 by Ksihkehe because: Added dumb meme

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

It would not be surprising if Shia muslims (from Iran and Syria) joined the fight and maybe even some moderate Sunni. The Wahabbi/ISIS Jihadi merc (Sunni side) crowd will not join Putin since they are in Israel, Saudi/CIA:s pocket and only regime change where they are told.

If the Wahabbi make a move it will be on Ukraine side. I wonder how they will be able to travel to Ukraine if they go. It is not like they can travel in big convoys like they did from Iraq to Syria with no one stopping (bombing) them in their US "lost" equipment.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Bad? Like he joins NATO? Where will we find a red when everyone belongs to the same side?

The oculus will have to turn to the west to find the enemy within.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Perfect.

Aren't we doing the same thing?

We should parachute Afghanistan into Russia, just for some old time 80's yuks.

That sounds fun.

They'd get their hands on all the War Tech that Biden left there when he ran away though.

What do you mean they'd, they already have

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking

Amerika invades countries since 1991 original Iraq war and continues to do so for the past 30 years on lies and bullsnip stealing and consolidating all resources along the way = NO WAR

Russia counters Amerikas tinkering in geopolitics and pushes back against NATO expansion on its borders = WAR

Y’all have some real effed up logic hey I’m not the only one who thinks Ametika has been this earths real terrorists since I came upon this earth 40 years ago

F*CK AMERIKA AND F*CK NATO

Honestly in war first things bombed should be the media who produce this BS THEATRE

SaneThinking

yeah so why are we buying oil from iran, saudi and russia if we got the iraqi stuff?

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The parallels between the fall of Rome and what's happening right now is almost comical at this point...

yeah, caligula appointed his horse to the senate and we have kamala as a vp. we have enough jack asses in the house and senate tho.

joe eats ice cream as the US burns.

edit on 12-3-2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join