It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airborne AIDS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
That's a scary thought right?

Doesn't get much scarier than airborne AIDS as far as a bio weapon is concerned.

So remember at the very beginning of this pandemic we had a couple pretty credible guys saying HIV was in Covid.

They were immediately banned and censored all over the internet .

For the sake of this thread lets assume Covid was airborne HIV/AIDS.

Just combine the flu with HIV through gain of function and what a great bio weapon right? Diabolical.

It would sure explain a lot.

Like the complete government overreaction to a flu bug , or the test not being able to differentiate between the flu and Covid. Because its both.
It would explain why flu cases vanished.

It would explain why the push to get HIV tested and the new "SUPER AIDS" variant.

It explains the extreme measures and mandates to push the vaccine and still be pushing so hard. even when it seems to not be working at all they just want you to take more because its airborne AIDS and its all they can offer

It explains operation warp speed and the fact that Trump was 100% against big Pharma then did a complete about face and now pushes the vaccine

Like he was let in on the its airborne AIDS secret and he had to try anything .

It might explain the info/disinfo about the vax causing AIDS.

It would explain the rush to vaccinate children ..

It would explain the weird loss of taste and smell symptom which is very common in HIV infection.

I dont believe the vax is the bioweapon I just think it doesnt work.

edit on 22-2-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Anything seems to be possible with the crazies in the labs these days. And that is a fact. I think salmon now are danger to natural salmon that were gene altered?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Anything seems to be possible with the crazies in the labs these days. And that is a fact. I think salmon now are danger to natural salmon that were gene altered?

Interesting analogy considering the still ongoing issues with your beloved countries fukashima radiation poisoning of the pacific.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: musicismagic

Interesting analogy considering the still ongoing issues with your beloved countries fukashima radiation poisoning of the pacific.

You do realize that there is fear that these salmon have enter the water habitat ?

Big news a few years ago.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

HIV for sure was cooked up and maybe a side effect of tainted Hep B vaccines.

at the time HIV hit the government and the general population weren't very LGBT friendly and looked down on IV drug users so what better place to test a vaccine and opps the SIV(simian immunodeficiency virus) virus mutated into HIV(human immunodeficiency virus).

There was a doctor who was involved with the Hep B vaccine and they mixed all sorts of things into it and used simian kidney cells to help spur the immune response in humans to Hep B bit if the monkeys had SIV and it mutated in the lab to HIV from the tinkering of the vaccine and its ingredients is not that far fetched.(I'm not an anti vaxxer but i don't doubt well meaning doctors may have royally screwed up and (hopefully) created a new virus without knowing until it was way way to late.

HIV is scary but these days we have gotten to the point where people who get the virus can get it down to undetectable levels with safer medications, doctors are pretty sure AZT the only treatment at the start of HIV killed more people than the virus.

what scares me is hemorrhagic fevers like Ebola or Marburg being messed with and weaponized to make it airborne and have an extremally high infection ate with a long incubation period so the person doesnt know they are sick and by the time they do they have passed it to so many people it would be out of control VERY fast, look at covid imagine a virus with a 2 week incubation period with a 99% transmission rate via touch, fluids and air and a deathrate in the 90% range would be a possible world ending plague and these types of weaponized hemorrhagic virus are sittings in BS4 military labs.

wonder how the CDC had the vaccine for Ebola just sitting around when the US doctors and nurses went to where ever in Africa and came back infected but lived. It was part of the US's biodefence program, that's where they make the types of things that would make the black plague look like Disney world so they can make countermeasures and medications for them(or so they say).

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

You forgot to mention that it also explains China's severe reaction to the infection when it became front page news there as well as they blatant (and successful) effort to spread it all over the globe so they weren't the only ones dealing with it. People seem to have forgotten about that. IMHO.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

It’s an interesting concept and ideas that you raise.

However, just suppose what you are suggesting was all or in parts true.

Would it not be easier just to have told everyone what it was as there would have been way more compliance on lockdowns, isolation, masks, distancing, vaccines etc…..

MR

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
everyone here should look up binary biological weapons

that is where a virus is introduced and masses of people infected with a low grade fever or something like COVID and than release another agent be it chemical or biological that amplifies the virus already swimming in your blood.

they have been working on stuff like that from the early 80's

binary bio agents are a open secret along with genomic virus's that attack genotypes. When South Africa was run by the whites they made nukes and all sorts of nasty weapons including man made virus's that will kill anyone with a certing gene profile be it black people, white, asain, blue eyes, short etc.

they were also the ones who came up with help from the French and Israel came up with ADVANCED chemical and biological weapons including binary bio weapons.

it could be that the powers that be thought COVID was going to be a lot worse than it was, i mean they all knew it went into gain of function research and that is only useful for making a virus more deadly and passable with longer incubation periods.

i don't think it is a stretch to say that the white house knew what the deal was all along and were bracing for something much much worse.

this is so clearly a biological attack that its amazing we are not at war with China.

If the world was smart we shouldn't be fighting with Russia we should be making friends with them and crushing the Chinese

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   

The vaccine does work, amazingly well. There's a reason you need a new flu vaccine every year, and a reason why the flu vaccine sucks. It's the same reason the vaccine doesn't work against Omicron, it was never designed to work against Omicron since it did not exist yet. Against the original strain, which it was designed for, it was incredibly effective.

Now it's just a risky vaccine with almost no reward.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: noscopebacon
If the world was smart we shouldn't be fighting with Russia we should be making friends with them and crushing the Chinese

Russia (Putin) is the one obsessed with fighting NATO. He views the breakup of the USSR as the greatest tragedy in the history of Mankind, and blames NATO/US for it. Biden is bought by the Chinese anyways.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The vaccine does work, amazingly well.

Now it's just a risky vaccine with almost no reward.

Does the vaccine work now?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

the us did break up the USSR

we broke them with the SDI program and other military projects.

they tried to keep up and they couldnt and they lost everything for things we weren't ever really pursuing like tellers xray laser or particle beam weapons launched to space and multi billion dollar mirrors to reflect ground based lasers and the only thing we really got out of it was really good missile tech and kinetic impactors(brilliant pebbles) and the BGI systems as well as THAAD.

Russia got nothing of value and lost a lot of their land and resources so i don't blame him for thinking NATO/US was responsible for the break up of the USSR

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

incredibly effective

It was effective at making me sick, twice.

I know a number of double vaxxed individuals that had caught covid and were ill before omicron existed.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

my dad got both shots and was boosted and he still got covid and it was pretty bad he almost had to stay in the hospital.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I’ve had this thought before. We just don’t know the whole truth about what is going on. People say Covid is like a cold but so is HIV when you are first exposed. It then causes sustained damage over years until you die from a simple pathogen. The governments around the world blatant overreaction is very odd. Maybe they know more and just don’t want to say because it would cause a lot of social discord and they need to bide time for more effective treatments.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Montagnier described SARS-CoV-2 as a man-made "Frankenstein virus" combining various types of viruses. According to Montagnier, the Franken-virus was made from a natural coronavirus, coming from a bat, but to this model was added sequences very similar to HIV-1 and the parasite Plasmodium falciparum, which is responsible for malaria. This point might explain why hydroxychloroquin - an anti-malaria drug - is effective against SARS-CoV-2.

To the question: "Wasn't the coronavirus natural?" Montagnier replied: "No, it was not natural, it was the work of professionals, of molecular biologists, it's a very precise work, we could call it a watchmaker's work".

Montagnier's claims about engineered insertions of HIV sequences in SARS-CoV-2 were confirmed by a paper titled "Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag," which had to be retracted because of "too much pressure".

Two other prominent virologists, namely Ruan Jishou of Nankai University and Li Huan from Huazhong University, came independently to the very same conclusion. In a paper published in the International Journal of Research sequences of HIV-1, HIV-2 and SIV were identified in the genome of SARS-CoV-2, leading the author to state that the virus had "synthetic origins".

www.sott.net...#

It sure looks like a biological weapon that can be characterized as airborne AIDS, it's what I've been calling it for over a year now.
edit on 23-2-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

top topics

join