It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look like Hillary has officially stepped in it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Annee
I'm not sure what source(s) you would consider 'credible'; will any of these do?

www.washingtontimes.com... b/14/most-democrats-say-hillary-clinton-should-be-inves/

https: //www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2022/02/poll-66-of-democrats-say-hillary-should-be-investigated-for-role-in-russiagate-scandal/

ussanews.com... number-of-democrats-want-hillary-investigated-over-russiagate/

Conversely, you could do your own resource to see if any of the mounting evidence holds up to scrutiny. That is, if the truth is more important than political leanings.

I would just like to see balance.

2 of the links you posted are Right Wing Conservative.

Who is Nate Ashworth? Another Tyler Durden?

In the meantime, its a story to follow.

Is Newsweek too 'right wing' for you?
They read it off, as to what the latest Durham filing alleges.
Newsweek
You have to bother connecting the dots for yourself, because Newsweek isn't going to do that, they are still protecting Hillary.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Reports are indicating that Jake Sullivan, the guy who is currently Biden's national security adviser, was right in the middle of this mess.

Sullivan is one of the guys who has been insisting that we're about to go to war with Russia, like any friggin' second now OMFG!!!1!1, so I dare say I'm starting to see a pattern.
edit on 15-2-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This is not shocking at all. This is straight out of the democrat/liberal playbook.

DONT FALL FOR IT

They pull this crap every chance they get. They lie through their teeth, commit whatever crimes they feel like committing, obfuscate, deny, distract, lie some more, commit some more crimes, accuse others of the things they themselves are the most guilty of. Then, when cornered they turn rabid, accusing anyone who dares to question them, of treason, racist hate, warmongering, partisan obstruction, whatever the flavor of the day is. They start destroying evidence, they collude to conceal the truth at all costs, they ignore subpoenas, they fabricate false flags and declare themselves victims. Then, when the truth finally starts to come out whether they like it or not, then and only then do they leap to the head of the line and "Lead the charge for justice".

BULLLLLLLLLLSH1T

DONT FALL FOR IT
edit on 15-2-2022 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Zero Hedge is a far-right libertarian financial blog, presenting staff-written articles and aggregating news and opinions from external sources.

I'll wait for other sources.

Tyler Durden -- figures.

So are you claiming that:

1) The Clinton campaign didn't pay for the Steele Dossier which was passed off as independent research and used to legalize spying on Trump by the FBI/DOJ. The FBI review even stated that multiple teams made "mistakes" in violation of protocol.

2) Durham has not cited electronic surveillance and or hacking by Clinton allies

Just want to be clear here.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Why is anyone surprised??

Clinton has a long, long history of this, Whitewater anyone...?

She's an amoral power-monger who will do anything, say anything to get what she wants.

That's what is shocking: young millennials and soccer mom Democrats expressing disbelief that there is any corruption in Washington or dirty deeds by these establishment figures. cONspIrAcy TheOrieS

Biden and Clinton, as well as many Republicans, have a long history of shenanigans.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Balance?

You mean 4 years of wall-to-wall media coverage giving credence to Clinton and her allies claiming the 2016 election was hacked or illegitimate, that in fact Trump colluded with Russia? Then Clinton opp research was used to get a FISA warrant. Multiple investigations. Where was the balance then?

I'm not sure what source(s) you would consider 'credible'; will any of these do?

www.washingtontimes.com... b/14/most-democrats-say-hillary-clinton-should-be-inves/

https: //www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2022/02/poll-66-of-democrats-say-hillary-should-be-investigated-for-role-in-russiagate-scandal/

Conversely, you could do your own resource to see if any of the mounting evidence holds up to scrutiny. That is, if the truth is more important than political leanings.

edit on 15-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Don't even bother. She will twist herself into a pretzel in order to explain it all away. Then she'll tell you how she was a republican for the last 400 years blah blah blah.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
She wants the same sources that completely and factually lied and cried russha rushha based on total lies and paid-for misinformation to provide a "balanced" perspective.

So you want the known liars to provide balance? Just making sure I'm understanding. A critical thinking person would consider getting their news from the sources that weren't caught lying over and over again for four years. I'm not even sure how to process the level of dysfunctional thinking required here.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Looking for a leftist media to report this is like expecting Pravda (during the Cold War) to say bad things about Communism.

I have now made lol.

lol.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Like the 'balance' msm showed in kenosha?

Or the 'balance' msm showed in portland?

Or the 'balance' msm showed in Benghazi?

Or the 'balance' msm showed in Maricopa audit?

Or the 'balance' msm showed in impeachments?

Or the 'balance' msm showed jussie?

Or the 'balance' msm showed hunter?

Or the 'balance' msm showed covington kid?

Or the 'balance' msm showed Kyle?

Or ... why bother.

I remember your posts on these subjects, and warned you this day would come.

It has.

Sorry honey, you don't know what the word means.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Their house of cards is crashing down, based on years of lies. Will the truth pierce through their wall of cognitive dissonance and ego? In some cases yes, in most probably not.

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: Madviking

Don't even bother. She will twist herself into a pretzel in order to explain it all away. Then she'll tell you how she was a republican for the last 400 years blah blah blah.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

I believe every American has a case against the MSM for pushing these lies.

There needs to be massive class action lawsuits and criminal charges

Oh, yes, and for covid. I feel like I got ptsd from knowing covid was shenanigans.

Editing to add, not covid the disease, but the media fearmongering shenanigans.

I just found the stat for where I live there and there were more deaths per million in a couple prior years. That type of shenanigans.
edit on 15-2-2022 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

no, you would like to see preservation of your echo chamber.

not going to happen.

if ignoring the truth even if it hits you in the face makes life tolerable for you, that's your problem. don't expect others to follow.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The CIA, the FBI, Obama, Biden and more were ALL in the middle of it.

TREASON!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The Durham Investigation IS AN INVESTIGATION.

Every single name mentioned so far IS BEING INVESTIGATED 🤣🤣

The Party is just starting with these INVESTIGATIONS 😃

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Yes , Her Black Magic Needs to be Fed Again...................BEWARE !

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
We just had the Durham report conclude that Hillary's campaign not only fabricated the Russia collusion theory, but went as far as to hire people to hack into Trump's computers.

Now for the shocking part:

Two-Thirds Of Democrats Want Hillary Spying, Fake Russia Charges Investigated; New Poll Finds

A full 66% of Democrats want to see her investigated. You can imagine what the overall numbers look like.

Hillary and her campaign have clearly committed multiple crimes. Plus they can get sued by Trump and anybody else who was damaged by this. If Durham is able to tie the DNC into this**, we might even see RICO action come out of this.

** Who paid for the hackers?

Democrats are too powerful today. This wont go anywhere.
Democrats control the media
Democrats control silicon valley
Democrats control hollyweird
Democrats control education
Democrats control the FBI
Democrats control the courts

Democrats control the narrative

Democrats control elections

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Zero Hedge is a far-right libertarian financial blog, presenting staff-written articles and aggregating news and opinions from external sources.

I'll wait for other sources.

Tyler Durden -- figures.

Lol
People here have been telling you about this FOR FIVE STINKING YEARS!
You denied it then, why would you change coures now?

BLACK NIXON ILLEGALLY USED THE FULL FORCE OF THE GOVERNMENT AGAINST HIS POLITICAL OPPONENT.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
The CIA, the FBI, Obama, Biden and more were ALL in the middle of it.

TREASON!!!!!!!

Lets get it started!

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ahhh. Now we know why we’re getting involved with Russian and Ukraine. Makes sense now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join