It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look like Hillary has officially stepped in it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KyleBpro264

Yep, who is really in charge? I don't think its the people being investigated right now. The web is thick and broad.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
We just had the Durham report conclude that Hillary's campaign not only fabricated the Russia collusion theory, but went as far as to hire people to hack into Trump's computers.

Now for the shocking part:

Two-Thirds Of Democrats Want Hillary Spying, Fake Russia Charges Investigated; New Poll Finds

A full 66% of Democrats want to see her investigated. You can imagine what the overall numbers look like.

Hillary and her campaign have clearly committed multiple crimes. Plus they can get sued by Trump and anybody else who was damaged by this. If Durham is able to tie the DNC into this**, we might even see RICO action come out of this.

** Who paid for the hackers?

Would the number still be that high if they knew Obama/Biden both had a role in it, I wonder?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Yep, who is really in charge? I don't think its the people being investigated right now. The web is thick and broad.

I suspect the Clintons must be somewhere near the top. They're such notorious crooks that they're a bigger liability than an asset, and have been for years. A low-level flunky would have been set up to take a fall, suicided, or just "disappeared" several years ago. Bill & Hillary seem to be above such concerns.

Adam Schiff, on the other hand, appears to be acutely aware of his expendability, judging by how he seems to always look like a caged animal.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

No ones credibility suffers faster than the lefts Howdy Doody. He had himself a little Woody making the circuits that he had ironclad evidence. No we must ask him---where did your inside sources come from?

Were you just a unwitting pawn---or did you play your part for the power Schiffy?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi

No ones credibility suffers faster than the lefts Howdy Doody. He had himself a little Woody making the circuits that he had ironclad evidence. No we must ask him---where did your inside sources come from?

Were you just a unwitting pawn---or did you play your part for the power Schiffy?

If certain rumors about Adam are true, he'll have a cell waiting for him at San Quentin, as soon as his handlers decide he's outlived his usefulness.

...something about his buddy Ed Buck, and the dead male prostitutes that kept turning up at his "parties"...

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Adam Schiff still has four closed door testimonies from the Trump impeachment trials locked away, so no one can see them.

The testimonies will be revealed when Republicans retake the house in 10 months

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

All these people know exactly what they've done.

They should never be forgotten.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Okay guys, we can safely pack it up. Nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 16-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Zero Hedge is a far-right libertarian financial blog, presenting staff-written articles and aggregating news and opinions from external sources.

I'll wait for other sources.

Tyler Durden -- figures.

They must be over target since they are getting their name smeared as being “Russian Agents” or some other nonsense.

Also, some of the material on ZH would go way, way over the head of an average reader who doesn’t have a background in economics, markets, or trading.

They’re more on point then you might assume - and I know a lot of finance industry professionals (and I don’t mean salespeople) who find their commentary pretty relevant.

I mean, who’s going to “fact check” ZH… Snopes? Lol
edit on 16-2-2022 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Let us not forget Vince Foster was suicided by Clinton cabal.
He called a big time older lawyer the night before his "suicided death".
Had something really big on his mind.
Communists ( remember Hilary was trained/ brainwashed by Sol Alinsky)
will do Anything for power.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Democrats want this investigated now while they have the majority and can control the congressional committee they appoint to investigate it....so yes, they want this to go away and for her to get cleared. If the committee is selected while the Democrat congress is in power, it will follow through to after the elections this fall where they will lose their majority most likely.

Why is it up to congress to investigate? If someone broke the law, it seems they could be brought up on charges. I don't know how this works but someone needs to pay for their crimes.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Zero Hedge is a far-right libertarian financial blog, presenting staff-written articles and aggregating news and opinions from external sources.

I'll wait for other sources.

Tyler Durden -- figures.

Counterpoint: they're usually right.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking
Meh
Nice try hillary
Obama spied on trump, with your bs "evidence" as justification.

Lol augie is that you?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Meh
Nice try hillary
Obama spied on trump, with your bs "evidence" as justification.

Lol augie is that you?

Yeah, it seems there's smoke, and fire.

Augie?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
No one said hillary spied on trump.
She is not wrong.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

I suspect the Clintons must be somewhere near the top. They're such notorious crooks that they're a bigger liability than an asset, and have been for years. A low-level flunky would have been set up to take a fall, suicided, or just "disappeared" several years ago. Bill & Hillary seem to be above such concerns.

Adam Schiff, on the other hand, appears to be acutely aware of his expendability, judging by how he seems to always look like a caged animal.
him and swalwell i'd like to see grilled like a fat bamboo rat.

sleeping with chinese spys? really? durham needs a wide net. break these mofo's like they did flynn etc. let em pay. $$.

TIE EM UP IN THE COURTS.

data mining the potus wh servers? thats espionage. hanging charge. oh they only looked for russia stuff you say? lol.
they planted evidence at least.
and who knows what they got. i was born at night but not last night. hilldog will be up to her ass in alligators soon.
drag Chelsea into it too. put her in with the Q shaman from J6.

this is worse than the chixulub event, for democracy.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Reports are indicating that Jake Sullivan, the guy who is currently Biden's national security adviser, was right in the middle of this mess.

Sullivan is one of the guys who has been insisting that we're about to go to war with Russia, like any friggin' second now OMFG!!!1!1, so I dare say I'm starting to see a pattern.
This has to be thee most corrupt admin in the history of the US. How sad it has come to this. Interestingly, there is a Pluto Return in the US natal conceptional chart that indicates a similar activity as happened during the American Revolution. Planets in Capricorn also relate to possible abuses of power by institutions and governments. divineharmony.com...
vocal.media...
As a disclaimer, I don’t profess to agree with the particular worldview of any astrologer, just that I want people to see the astrological portent of a Pluto Return as well as the fact that in our lifetimes can only be one, and that one right now is happening on Feb 22,2021.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

Name one lie. One.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join