It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look like Hillary has officially stepped in it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
We just had the Durham report conclude that Hillary's campaign not only fabricated the Russia collusion theory, but went as far as to hire people to hack into Trump's computers.

Now for the shocking part:

Two-Thirds Of Democrats Want Hillary Spying, Fake Russia Charges Investigated; New Poll Finds

A full 66% of Democrats want to see her investigated. You can imagine what the overall numbers look like.

Hillary and her campaign have clearly committed multiple crimes. Plus they can get sued by Trump and anybody else who was damaged by this. If Durham is able to tie the DNC into this**, we might even see RICO action come out of this.

** Who paid for the hackers?
edit on 15-2-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I believe every American has a case against the MSM for pushing these lies.

There needs to be massive class action lawsuits and criminal charges

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Let's make a list of everybody who had their name dragged thru the mud because of this phony collusion story:

Trump
His kids
Melania
Guiilliani,
Flynn
edit on 15-2-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: Also Roger Stone and Paul Manafort

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Zero Hedge is a far-right libertarian financial blog, presenting staff-written articles and aggregating news and opinions from external sources.

I'll wait for other sources.

Tyler Durden -- figures.

edit on 15-2-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

+50 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Zero Hedge is a far-right libertarian financial blog, presenting staff-written articles and aggregating news and opinions from external sources.

Tyler Durden -- figures.

Feeling some of that mass formation psychoses yet?

Its hard to admit how WRONG you have been the whole time huh?

+37 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It's all in the report - what are your "other sources" waiting for?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The Democrats want this investigated now while they have the majority and can control the congressional committee they appoint to investigate it....so yes, they want this to go away and for her to get cleared. If the committee is selected while the Democrat congress is in power, it will follow through to after the elections this fall where they will lose their majority most likely.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It was okay for her to do that, she was defending democracy from Trump. Whatever it takes. It doesn't matter if it was wrong, it got the job done and saved the world. But nevermind that, whatabout all the lies Trump told? There is a list of over a billion lies he told in year one alone. By that standard he should be arrested too.

Or something like that, I'm guessing.

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
I'm not sure what source(s) you would consider 'credible'; will any of these do?

www.washingtontimes.com... b/14/most-democrats-say-hillary-clinton-should-be-inves/

https: //www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2022/02/poll-66-of-democrats-say-hillary-should-be-investigated-for-role-in-russiagate-scandal/

ussanews.com... number-of-democrats-want-hillary-investigated-over-russiagate/

Conversely, you could do your own resource to see if any of the mounting evidence holds up to scrutiny. That is, if the truth is more important than political leanings.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Why is anyone surprised??

Clinton has a long, long history of this, Whitewater anyone...?

She's an amoral power-monger who will do anything, say anything to get what she wants.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I wonder of anyone will revisit the Seth Rich angle?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I wonder of anyone will revisit the Seth Rich angle?

Ooooh, that would be the nuclear bomb! But didn't his stuff mainly concern how the DNC cheated Bernie Sanders out of the nomination?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

All the democrat rats were in it, they were all salivating in the stories, lies and fabrications, they spend 4 years under Trump doing nothing, nothing, nada for America and the Americans because they hate America, they spend 4 years wasting taxpayers money on a witch hunt on Trump.

This the trash we got now in government, sucking up to the deep state and bending over for them in order to stay in power forever.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I'm not sure what source(s) you would consider 'credible'; will any of these do?

www.washingtontimes.com... b/14/most-democrats-say-hillary-clinton-should-be-inves/

https: //www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2022/02/poll-66-of-democrats-say-hillary-should-be-investigated-for-role-in-russiagate-scandal/

Conversely, you could do your own resource to see if any of the mounting evidence holds up to scrutiny. That is, if the truth is more important than political leanings.

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

Enough with the facts. Facts are bad. Facts hurt feelings.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
We just had the Durham report conclude that Hillary's campaign not only fabricated the Russia collusion theory, but went as far as to hire people to hack into Trump's computers.

Now for the shocking part:

Two-Thirds Of Democrats Want Hillary Spying, Fake Russia Charges Investigated; New Poll Finds

A full 66% of Democrats want to see her investigated. You can imagine what the overall numbers look like.

Hillary and her campaign have clearly committed multiple crimes. Plus they can get sued by Trump and anybody else who was damaged by this. If Durham is able to tie the DNC into this**, we might even see RICO action come out of this.

** Who paid for the hackers?

Initiating a criminal investigation is not a democratic decision. Either you have reasonable cause or you don't. Either you do your job or you don't.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

It's all in the report - what are your "other sources" waiting for?

Give her a break she still thinks Al Capone was only a tax evader and not a mob boss because she is waiting for those charges as well.

edit on 01228America/ChicagoTue, 15 Feb 2022 14:01:38 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That we know of. It is hard to say if all the information regarding this is out there.

I saw a funny meme the other day with Seth's picture on it basically stating how there are lots of people that would like to investigate the case and find his killer except for the people that he actually work for, the DNC. Everyone knows about Bernie and it seems no one cares, but what else did Seth know or provide information to?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I would just like to see balance.

2 of the links you posted are Right Wing Conservative.

Who is Nate Ashworth? Another Tyler Durden?

In the meantime, its a story to follow.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

yeah because left leaning news is going to report on this, especially with Hillary trying to take Bidens place to run again in 2024.

While you wait for other sources that are never going to come the rest of us will continue to move forward with life with the knowledge that Trump was right from the start.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join