It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki and the Matrix of Lies. The Missing Links.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Sitchen as you know youself was a Mason. The language and symbolism used has different meaning to the initated or the profane.

The shared commonality of our ancestry allows us to see a little better. Nibiru was the place of the crossing.. and knowledge bringer. This is a a shared narration across a spectrum of cultures. Expressed in slightly different terminology as you move through time and culture..

Have a look at Hecate : 'holding a pair of torches, a key, snakes, or accompanied by dogs' ( 3 faces representing the crossroads

Or Anubis (the dog God from Ketmic) again a God of the crossing and a gatekeeper to the other realm.

No different to Jesus on the cross. The guide to the Kingdom of heaven

Or Xcholo - the mayan dog God that crossed the river to the underworld.

Or Cernous - the gatekeeper who crossed the river

To the Romans its Janus.. the gate keeper between realms.

Culsans ..etc

Its all the same story.. All the same thing. :-)

Gatekeeprs and knowledge

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Stichin knew exaclty what Nibiru was. The story was told in a way that never gave away the deeper layer of secrets.

Thats your planet x right there.. Nibiuru (a star that use to be red) Identified by Albert Pike 33 level Mason. Buried under the head Masionic temple in Washington DC - the knowledge bring are gatekeepr, - the sirius grouping. Known in freemasonry as the Blazing Star.

The ladder represents a pyramid or ascension.. The star on top / the all seeing eye ;-)

edit on 28-2-2023 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Stichin knew exaclty what Nibiru was. The story was told in a way that never gave away the deeper layer of secrets.

Thats your planet x right there.. Nibiuru (a star that use to be red) Identified by Albert Pike 33 level Mason. Buried under the head Masionic temple in Washington DC - the knowledge bring are gatekeepr, - the sirius grouping. Known in freemasonry as the Blazing Star.

The ladder represents a pyramid or ascension.. The star on top / the all seeing eye ;-)

This deserves a thread of its own. I implore you to do it. I’m fascinated.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Harte

Still shilling NWO matrix science.. You dont have a clue bud.. Our old culture ancestory worldwide tells a common story and you somehow know better.. No you dont

To expose them, is to read their literature with deception in mind. For instance, Enki's Lost Book, tell us a great deal when you strip out the intentional disinformation. We know the moon has water on its surface, we know it rings like a bell, and we know it has very large dark circles on its surface. In that "work" Enki warns us "The Secrets of Heaven and Earth shall not be shared with mankind". Right there he warns of the deceptions.

Enki tells us while their "Celestial Chariot" traverses the asteroid belt they used to use Nuclear blasts to clear the way for transit, but then later converted to using a "WATER Cannon" to blast the way clear. Their Chariot has what Enki called a Proboscis that would extend, shoot water out, then retract. WE KNOW the surface of the moon has radioactive (man made) elements there. We KNOW their is water on the surface. Both processes would have left traces during their use. Was Enki telling the truth about this? The evidence would suggest, yes.

Going back to Enki's warning. It would not be out of the realm of probabilities that Enki would see those "Secrets" kept secret by a Secret Society that was originally instituted by him to thwart mankind from discovering those Hollow secrets. And in walks, the "Moon Worshipers". Which by the way, before the flood Moon Worship was the only religion. And Everyone knows "Lord God" (Anu) lived in heaven. Anunnaki "From Heaven to earth they come". Translated, From the moon to earth, they came.

Enki's secrets are both, the Moon (Heaven) and Earth, are hollow. Cultures around the world have recognized this, before the flood.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

a reply to: Harte

Still shilling NWO matrix science.. You dont have a clue bud.. Our old culture ancestory worldwide tells a common story and you somehow know better.. No you dont

To expose them, is to read their literature with deception in mind. For instance, Enki's Lost Book, tell us a great deal when you strip out the intentional disinformation. We know the moon has water on its surface, we know it rings like a bell, and we know it has very large dark circles on its surface. In that "work" Enki warns us "The Secrets of Heaven and Earth shall not be shared with mankind". Right there he warns of the deceptions.

Enki tells us while their "Celestial Chariot" traverses the asteroid belt they used to use Nuclear blasts to clear the way for transit, but then later converted to using a "WATER Cannon" to blast the way clear. Their Chariot has what Enki called a Proboscis that would extend, shoot water out, then retract. WE KNOW the surface of the moon has radioactive (man made) elements there. We KNOW their is water on the surface. Both processes would have left traces during their use. Was Enki telling the truth about this? The evidence would suggest, yes.

Going back to Enki's warning. It would not be out of the realm of probabilities that Enki would see those "Secrets" kept secret by a Secret Society that was originally instituted by him to thwart mankind from discovering those Hollow secrets. And in walks, the "Moon Worshipers". Which by the way, before the flood Moon Worship was the only religion. And Everyone knows "Lord God" (Anu) lived in heaven. Anunnaki "From Heaven to earth they come". Translated, From the moon to earth, they came.

Enki's secrets are both, the Moon (Heaven) and Earth, are hollow. Cultures around the world have recognized this, before the flood.

If you have that book on hand, read the preface.
It states that the book is fiction.

Harte

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I do not waist any time or effort in their convoluted, symbology or hood winking. The true Masonic "All Seeing Eye" is, the Moon...

And the "Eye" atop the Pyramid represented, on the moon.

"Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers,[1] i.e., river crossings or ferry-boats" This map reflects the interior of the "Nibiru"

The true "Nibiru", is the entrance to the Hollow Earth. You must transit one of the 4 biblical rivers. This place is a zone of transition, from the outside, to the inside.

I have no respect for the traitors to humanity, the moon worshiping hood winking professional liars!
You will never see the truth by joining them. You must research them, from the outside!!

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Im happy to give you pointers if you want to dig deeper thats all good. Been here long enough to understand its not worth tryting to show someone that does not want to look... I have done a lot of diggging here and the choice is yours.

Anu ( Kemetic / Annuaki /Anu /Celtc / Annubis..

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Im happy to give you pointers if you want to dig deeper thats all good. Been here long enough to understand its not worth tryting to show someone that does not want to look... I have done a lot of diggging here and the choice is yours.

Anu ( Kemetic / Annuaki /Anu /Celtc / Annubis..

Well, certainly. You can start with the points that have been established thus far. But if you claim in order to explain other "Points" I must be give a blood oath, then, your making another point in itself.

Plato told us all about the "Blood Oath" Brothers...

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Sitchen as you know youself was a Mason.

More to the point, he was a writer who published a series of fantasy soap opera stories

(I won't call them science fiction as the science in them made the movie "The Core" look like a cutting edge science documentary)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

According To Numerous Ancient Accounts, There Was A Time When The Moon Did Not Exist In The Sky

​In ancient writings and traditions one can find proof of a time when the moon did not exist. Democretus and Anaxagoras mention that there was a time when no moon could be seen in the night skies. In describing the history of the Greek region of Arcadia, Aristotle writes that the Pelasgians lived in the area since very old times; at a time when the moon did not exist.
Apollonios from Rhodes mentions something similar; he talks about a time when not all of the celestial objects existed in the sky; before the time of Deucalion’s and Pyrra’s generation (before the cataclysm); when the moon did not exist and the only humans that existed were the Pelasgians living on the mountains of Arcadia (region in Greece). These inhabitants of Arcadia where also known as Proselenes (meaning “those that were before moon” in Greek).

helenastales.weebly.com... KrnRw-w6PKqrtkzBv8rIXSkqBB5cdb3tnYPUG4MZnE6iacMyXQAc

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

More to the point, he was a writer who published a series of fantasy soap opera stories

Yes and there are many fantasy films / pop songs etc that cover the same topic. Does not make the topic fiction. Learn some symbology and you will soon start connecting the dots.
We all have different egoistic belief systems but Subconsciously we are all worship the same gods. The elite always tell us the truth but we dont have the eyes to see.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

As you wish

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

As you wish

Also, it you dont mind, toss in your 2 cents on the following..

And Enki's Celestial Chariot's proboscis when its not blowing rocks out of its way, its destroying cities......

Please educate me, if you can.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

As you wish

Also, it you dont mind, toss in your 2 cents on the following..

And Enki's Celestial Chariot's proboscis when its not blowing rocks out of its way, its destroying cities......

Please educate me, if you can.

Anyone else notice the pattern going on here??

We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.- T. S. Eliot
Oh, this is going to be good...........

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I sure hope this guy found some of my information and was able to use it

He uses the term "matrix of lies"

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

What say you, my beloved ATS....

edit on 4-5-2023 by Untun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I spent a couple of years checking out Zecharia Sitchin's work, found it fascinating. Then I spent a couple more years learning why he was wrong. To get to the truth, you must look at the pros and cons.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance
I spent a couple of years checking out Zecharia Sitchin's work, found it fascinating. Then I spent a couple more years learning why he was wrong. To get to the truth, you must look at the pros and cons.

So true, so true.

But he wasn't the only author to fabricate fiction out of fact. There was another book put out a few centuries ago that had the same type of issues and once again, made fiction out of fact.

And lets not forget Plato, only he wrote the truth, and the special authors, turned it into fiction.

For once in a very long time, I can hear the silence in my mind.......

Thank you for your post..

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

Zecharia Sitchin's use of " Poetic License " was Legendary .........

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: vance

Zecharia Sitchin's use of " Poetic License " was Legendary .........

That is true, but even at that its what he shared that was odd, and how he shared it. Because some of the Elements turned out to be true, but not how he represented it.

I'm suspecting much of his materials were not by scholarly effort, but by a more, how shall I say, mystic, clandestine manner. I know there is no place Sitchin is said to have occult knowledge, but I swear that much of his information, specifically the lost book of Enki was actually channeled. I know how insane that sounds, but the material itself actually has true information wrapped in mis directing dis information. And the way it was delivered, manipulated, seems to be the intelligence that was actually in the know. Sitchin, was, the scribe. Sitchin could have had no way what so ever of knowing that "the city of locks" (Ringed City of Atlantis) was a reality. There are other oddities only a first person would have known.

Yes, it was a work of fiction, but also, there are truths in it. You just have to dig them out.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join