It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki and the Matrix of Lies. The Missing Links.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Clearing Up Misconceptions ?

I saw this guys materials a year ago, more or less. I tried contacting him because he does parallel much of what I share. I found that to be impossible because his email came back with advertisements to buy his books.

I do agree with much of what he shares. But....... lol We do have our disagreements.

One glaring one is, the Halls of Amenti. And this causes a great deal of confusion. The records are not really clear about who the "shadow" people are, and are confused for the gods themselves. Which is also hinged to who was Satan in the garden. The records seems to morph the Anunnaki in with Satan. Im seeing two separate species. And two separate methods of "reincarnation" into the bodies of man.

what he is speaking of is not the gods, the seeder race that had a body designed for deep space travel. And it appears both had its own style of "Avatar" tech, or abilities. Both, enter into our reality, both, enter our "counsels"

Far in the past before Atlantis existed,
men there were who delved into darkness,
using dark magic, calling up beings
from the great deep below us.
Forth came they into this cycle.
Formless were they of another vibration,
existing unseen by the children of earth-men.
Only through blood could they have formed being.
Only through man could they live in the world.

In ages past were they conquered by Masters,
driven below to the place whence they came.
But some there were who remained,
hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man.
Lived they in Atlantis as shadows,
but at times they appeared among men.
Aye, when the blood was offered,
for they came they to dwell among men.

The push for the migrants presently, is to supply that "blood"

In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.
Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o’er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place.

And that describes, the new world order. It also describes shape shifters and the American Indian "Skin Walker". The movie "gargoyle" has the same plot, minus the shape shifting. Nothing new under the Sun. Just rediscoveries after another.

This is the problem giving someone the secrets of incarnating the Soul into flesh, eventually it will be misused. The Aununnaki gave the secrets to their first intelligent born, the Reptilians. I still believe the RH- form was created to hold the essence of the Anunnaki, not the reps. The rep's seem to use some form of biological parasite to garner bodies.

But, know ye, the Masters were mighty in magic,
able to lift the Veil from the face of the serpent,
able to send him back to his place.
Came they to man and taught him the secret,
the WORD that only a man can pronounce.
Swift then they lifted the Veil from the serpent
and cast him forth from the place among men.

So now I wonder what those trumpets in the end days are really going to do, for our vision.

Yet, beware, the serpent still liveth
in a place that is open at times to the world.
Unseen they walk among thee
in places where the rites have been said.
Again as time passes onward
shall they take the semblance of men.

And why the Earth itself, needs a Enema! For they are a species that resides in the crust of our planet. Though at one time they actually walked with man openly as is depicted in much of the pre flood art. They survived the great flood by returning to their first estate, deep in the crust.

The Human race is not a species of human beings, it is a race, a game between the first born, and humanity. To see who the winner, or superior, will be. Human Beings, or Reptilians. Not really sure if Humans are originally here or not. But the bio history would suggest the reps were. Open to debate, because, the most ancient humans have not shared their account of their history, publicly. It may very well be they truly are the real owners of the planet. And the Anunnaki dont know when to stop.

Too much to go over all of it. The last great flood was around 5500bc, and the reversal of the planets rotation caused the North African region, to dry up. The computer simulations confirmed this. Have the rotation revers again, and the entire area, in time, will go back to green and lush... It has happened many many times. Its controlled by the Anunnaki (From moon to earth, they came) It seems to be nothing more than a game board they play on, over time. Where they pit themselves against the humans, and, the reps. They don't like the results of the game (Laws), they reset the board, like a child loosing at monopoly, tossing the game board to the ground....

So I guess you could say, we have all been played.....

Emerald Tablets of Thoth

Clearing Up Misconceptions ?
ha ha lol

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

" – Get Clear, Organize your Energy and Claim your best life. "

Scientology ? LOL , GTFOOH ...............

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   

" – Get Clear, Organize your Energy and Claim your best life. "

Scientology ? LOL , GTFOOH ...............

?

Are you speaking of me, in the real world? That would be tough. I do my best.

Now moving on, covering other bases, it has occurred to me, not all the "regeneration vats" or "Stasis Chambers" are on earth. I got a glimpse of the inside of the moon.

It seems as though there are a series of compartment, like our underground cities that contain these "Stasis Chambers" that were originally used for deep space flight. These areas are located on the inside subsurface, some sealed from the interior void, some not. The interior can be accessed via the "Lunar Pits". These avenues may or may not be guarded. I still cant see the core or how it might be suspended at the center, or, how it locks itself to the earth core.

This would obvious be one of the missing links, or the concept of the "All Seeing Eye". They can see everything going on here, because, they, in a sense, are, here. High in the "Intelligence" apparatus, originally in secret societies then to government sponsored secret societies, or government office. All while their original bodies are safely stored in the moon, or deep in the oceans. So you say RH- end up shuffled into intelligence organizations..?

I, imagine.......

I saw what you did, O Lord.........

Zanti, thanks for keeping me company. It's very lonely where I'm at.

Thank you for your post.

I am humbled at this. I guess folks are finally getting it.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

No , Not You . The LINK you Posted . I Went to it's HOMEPAGE and Found this...........Emerald Tablets of Thoth

" Hi! I’m Kristian| Entrepreneur & Personal Coach // Alchemist & Sacred Warrior

My Purpose is to elevate & inspire others. I’m a writer, coach, speaker, and avid adventurer. I enjoy reading and practicing martial arts in my free time. @RealityFiles ☯️ YouTube

I help people Transition into Soul-Alignment and Sovereignty.
– Get Clear, Organize your Energy and Claim your best life. "

Not my Cup of Tea Mate...........)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   

"regeneration vats" or "Stasis Chambers"

Hmm.... Like a Fictional Goa'uld Sarcophagus ? Art Imitating Life ? .......

edit on 13-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   

" Zanti, thanks for keeping me company. It's very lonely where I'm at.

Thank you for your post.

I am humbled at this. I guess folks are finally getting it.

twitter.com... "

Your Welcome Kind Sir or Madam . A Pleasure Conversing with you . I Enjoy Your Deep Thoughts.........*)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Thank you. Compliments are far and few between on the battlefield of truth.

I believe the Anunnaki are not Like human Beings, but a much much older species, designed for long space flight, with at least 4 times the DNA we have. That extra DNA could actually make them appear as, gods, because of the DNA attributes. And in fact capable of cleaving off, self sufficient life, in various stages of development. kind of like "Robbie the Robot" from the movie "Forbidden Planet" where he fabricates what ever he is requested to. Seeds, to eggs.. etc. The possibilities are endless.

In the records there are too many instances of the Anunnaki having a very close relationship with, water, to ignore this area. Some Scientists have concluded that life started in the water, and I have to agree with them, except, not in the same way they envisioned it.

The researchers concluded the ancient creature lived millions of years earlier than previously believed, meaning that octopuses originated before the era of dinosaurs.

Fossil of 328 million-year-old octopus relative still has suckers on its arms

So it appears the fact is, aquatic life forms, were the first to inhabit the planet. The only real question then is, how intelligent was the first. And a extension question, where did they come from.

I suspect the specimens like the above, were in the water when it arrived.

As far as the Octopus being the pets of the Anunnaki, well, it was only offered as a mindset opener. But it could be more like a "Mini Me" lol lol

Though, because of "savants" being mentioned in some of the materials being enlisted by the Anunnaki in the most ancient past, I have my suspicions as to who they are actually referring to, and why.

As far as the Anunnaki being "spirited" beings, I'm just not sure. If they are, then their Souls have a different genesis than the mass majority of human beings.

I love my dogs too

If you have questions, just post them. It could start a lively debate. But then again, that the point.

Thank you for your post.

Hmm... Intelligent Aquatic Life , Makes Perfect Sense being Most Worlds Out There with Liquid Water could be Theorized to have had them First .
Reminds me of a Old Star Trek Enterprise Episode ...........

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

A Possible Example of Homo Capensis in the Flesh " More Human than Human ?

Highly Compelling ...... *)

edit on 13-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Hmm... Intelligent Aquatic Life , Makes Perfect Sense being Most Worlds Out There with Liquid Water could be Theorized to have had them First .
Reminds me of a Old Star Trek Enterprise Episode ...........

Never saw that Series. Its new to me. In fact, the entire train of thought was new to me.

I think going backwards for a bit might make a little more sense, here. Somehow scientists want to place the origins of biological life right here on this planet, to which I just cant see that. Though I do see another method, path. After seeing the "Celestial Chariot for what is really is, the dots started coming fast, connecting themselves.

I have no doubts that Earth, all planets, are formed from a molten orb. All manner of physical materials are there, rock, minerals, etc, as though it had been injected in place through a extremely small orifice. Anyways all the materials were white hot, coming out of the central core of the planet. As the materials started to be attracted to like materials, so too did the gasses that were forming. There was no gravity at this time so all there was was a type of capillary attraction of the like material. As the materials were combining and reacting additional gasses were being formed, causing a pressure bubble to form around the core from which the white hot goo was excreting from. This internal pressure was actually expanding the balloon(future crust) from the inside. It got to the point where one single point of the crust was still in contact with the core. Something was happening like a vibration started. As the pressure continued there was one final pop, where the contact point broke free, allowing the bubble crust to break free. This point wasn't able to be drawn back into the mass and as the core cooled a little further, this point remained elevated. This "Mountain" would, could, almost look like a stepped pyramid, only round. The crust started to drift away, wobbling a bit here and there, until it started to equalize its distance from the core, and magically, very slowly, started to rotate.

It would take a great deal of time before this "cake" cooled down, before any, biological's, or its components could be formed. Being white hot no biologicals could survive, and would have to be "added" later on. Planets, are sterile at birth.

Water on the other hand after its creation is already at a good temperature to foster life. And as I said before, I believe scientist are correct that life started, in the water. Just, not here. The fact that the Celestial Chariot sits in our sky gives testament to that, as I believe it has more than sufficient internal area to transport life giving, water. Enough water to kick start any planet in the habitable zone of any solar system. For water also did not come with the formation.

DNA is the limiting factor in life forms, and as is said, monkeys, are still monkeys after millions of years. And not one person has seen one morph into another life form (With a small amount of Exceptions). So too with fungus, bacteria, virus's, etc. It all must follow its DNA code. And the only time we see mutations of bacteria etc, is at the hands of a mad scientist(DNA gene editing, splicing).

So logically, there had to be a delivery man, in a delivery truck, for lack of better terms. And he would naturally be long lived, very gifted genetically, having some very very god like attributes. And his bed, would be very different than our comprehension is capable of. He would not be sent off alone and logically have a group, community. And the top dog, would be called, king. He would have synthetic bio helpers, slaves to plant the seeds. (Rumor going around that at least some of the UFO's are actually "Grown? Makes sense to me.)

[ex]Genesis 1:26 says, “Then God said, ‘Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.’” Genesis 3:22 states, “And the LORD God said, ‘The man has now become like one of us.’” There are other passages in the Old Testament in which God refers to Himself using plural constructions. It is also interesting to note that Elohim, one of the primary titles of God in the Old Testament (occurring over 2,500 times), is in the plural form.

Those passages sure make a lot of sense now...

Another passage of the most importance.

Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

Keep us from understanding, what? "Them", the nature of "Them". Any thought of, them. And the beginning of "The Matrix of Lies". Go down? Down from where? From the Celestial Chariot, heaven, and finally, the moon? For all the strings holding the matrix in place, originate, there. And the Moon worshipers of Freemasonry(not all members or even the majority, just the ones at the top) For they hide the pertinent facts that would expose, our psychological, owners. Our ancient ones, the ancient gods. The Ancient Anunnaki. "From heaven(moon) to earth, they came.

They, are water born, and why we are forced to be baptized in water, and why, we have Admiralty Law. I wouldn't doubt the little bags they carry, are filled with, water.

Well, thanks again. Hope to meet you some day. Maybe I already have, in that very special place...

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

You are a Very " Wise " Cat......*)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

We are Al Damned into the Metaphors...........

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

We are Al Damned into the Metaphors...........

Well, we all have our draw backs lol

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Yes , and I See the Bleeding on the Walls Everywhere . We are Just Pawns in that Cosmic Chess Game of those Gawd Awful Gawds to ............

Supreme Being Of ALL Creation , I Pray for the Salvation of My fellow Man although he Beith a Fool Sometimes.......

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You know when someone moves and leaves their dog tied up , Well that's us a bunch of curs whatever our purpose was it was served , Nothing is coming back for us .
edit on 14-5-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Yes , and I See the Bleeding on the Walls Everywhere . We are Just Pawns in that Cosmic Chess Game of those Gawd Awful Gawds to ............

Supreme Being Of ALL Creation , I Pray for the Salvation of My fellow Man although he Beith a Fool Sometimes.......

Here is some more of that if/ then logic lol

If there is a galactic Chess game, then not all the players can be Kings and Queens. Maybe, we just stand in line waiting for our turns to play different parts.

If, we are truly immortals waiting for our chance to live a life in this game, then how much of a chance would the opponent have, if all of us brought our entire memories/intelligence, to the game? CM(Check Mate) CM CM CM CM etc. It would be so boring winning, that it just wouldn't be worth the effort. Eternity would be pretty tough to try and occupy yourself...

Life may not be perfect, but neither is the alternative...

Raise your glasses to the Dumb Dumbs. They make life worth living

All hypothetical, mind you lol lol

It depends on your viewpoint, or, context.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I agree, if there were a level I could pull, consider it done......

(18501)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

" If, we are truly immortals waiting for our chance to live a life in this game, then how much of a chance would the opponent have, if all of us brought our entire memories/intelligence, to the game? "

WHAT IF your Opponent had the same Capabilities ? Then it's Fair Game . The Law of Probabilities be Damned......

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Ummm, you know, as I know.

cheaters never win. In the end

What do they say? "All is fair, in love, and war"...

Which leads to the last attribute of the Semi Aquatic Moon Riders. To accomplish their mission, which was to establish "Meat Bags" for those Astral travelers they would be required to know how to incorporate those souls into the flesh. After all, they were the first anchor into this realm.

I recall that Satan was a very loyal Worker for God, until, he realized once the soul was incorporated into flesh he no longer possessed his Divine Powers, or at least in the same magnitude. Satan took advantage of this weakness and Took the Divines place. Forever to enslave the Divine under Satan's controls.

As I see it, the anchor that keeps them here is their original Souped up bodies. As long as they are here, they, will always have a place to run and hide.

You want an ultimate Checkmate?

Now if I were one of those, you know's, where would I hide my "Bed"? I suppose, it would be in the very last place one would, or could look. Now, where would that be?

Well of course we all see the celestial chariot, and even went, only to be told, do not return. And now we have all this diversionary misdirect, that we never went. Well, to be honest, I would do the same thing, and give a false target, pretending to protect it. But I being far more intelligent, well, I would continue to hide, where I have always been, out of sight, out of mind. Its not time to pull the sword out of the stone, its time to slam that sword, into the stone

When they entered the water, each one left a telltale Divot around itself in the ocean bed. A cone shaped structure free falling 6 miles through water would naturally bury itself into the bed, leaving that divot. Go fish lol lol

I sure hope this is judgment day. I cant take much more......

Love ya Zanti...

As far as ending a ancient life form, well hell, if you ask them, they dont even exist... lol lol So, whats the harm?

I have to go find something to do, cut grass, trim bushes, eyuch clean the house, lol lol lol

Alright'y then...

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Only the Definitive " Big GUY " Upstairs Really Knows Man's Fate . Our Ancient Ancestors had been Seduced with the Offerings of " Mysteries " Of the Stones by the Fallen Ones , but the Ultimate Mystery for Man is his True Fate . The Ape Creatures Ability to " Worship " is a Sustenance for the " Pretender Gods " , but Even They Must Answer to a Higher Power for Their Wicked Sins Against Us...........

edit on 15-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Eternal Is Life , One to the Next for Eternity...........)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Only the Definitive " Big GUY " Upstairs Really Knows Man's Fate

Well, that may be true, but, collectively, I suspect you might look into that "eye" above. Don't know about fate, but that is our destiny, our direction. Can you imagine the marvels, discoveries that await our Eyes? For some strange reason, I believe it is at the core for our "Being"...

I'm pretty sure, we were not created to be, door stops lol lol Maybe, our Big Guy, is waiting, for us....

Thank you.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join