It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki and the Matrix of Lies. The Missing Links.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yes , I have Read All his Books , but Time and the Research of Others have Passed him by .

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yes , I have Read All his Books , but Time and the Research of Others have Passed him by .

I trust your word..

They better lol lol

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Ever hear of Matthew LaCroix ? He has some Interesting Insights into Our Ancient Past .

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Ever hear of Matthew LaCroix ? He has some Interesting Insights into Our Ancient Past .

No, never heard of him. I had to watch his presentation, and, it was interesting, but too long. It should have been broken down into smaller chunks.

Taking into consideration this vid is 4 years old there have been some new insights, discoveries obviously he wouldn't have know. I saw nothing new to me, and do have differing views about some of the subjects.

He limits life forms to just 3, humanoid, reptoid, and insect. To me, there is the highest probability that the actual ancient gods in reality are aquatic. There are reasons for this train of thought but too many factors to cover here.

The origins may actually be from two different sources, the original humans, and the ancient gods. But since the original humans are not putting anything on the table of knowledge concerning them we can only go by the extremely scant information offered in the recently discovered Gospel of Judas.

For the incarnation into man I now believe it is not all men, but only the bloodlines of the demigods. These bloodlines have genetic differences which would allow them the abilities to continue to master over all others. Weather Tall or short versions.

As far as "dimension", are not going to be understood until these Areas are brought to the light. In other words show humanity that both the moon (Higher Realm) and the earth (lower realm) are hollow, and inhabited. And when people die believing the hog wash, will always be trapped by their own ignorance. After you pass your asked where you want to go, "well says the gentleman, I want to go to heaven, right this way sir, get in this line" And swoosh, off to the moon you go, not realizing "heaven", is the moon. "Another gentleman shows up to the pearly gates and is asked where he would like to go, the gentleman responds, I would like to go to the garden of paradise. The angel asked, but wouldn't you like to go to heaven? The man responds, no, no thank you, been there done that, The angel responds, go get in that dam line over there, and good reddens to ya".

So no, never heard of him. I'm tired now.........
(18,209)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hmm ......Is this Story Implying the " Archons " Trick some of Us back into Reincarnating Against Our Will after Physical Death ? I do not know if I could consider that being a Reality or Not ............

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hmm ......Is this Story Implying the " Archons " Trick some of Us back into Reincarnating Against Our Will after Physical Death ? I do not know if I could consider that being a Reality or Not ............

If we are not given the truth, then, we have no choice. Call it a trick if you like, but it does seem to follow certain trains of thought. Just a simple computer code If/Then. Some of us? Again, if you know you know, if you dont, you dont. And when I look at the shape humanity is in right now, please point out the ones who are not "Some of Us" I would like to meet them...

Looking a bit further at the alluring nature of this reality, I compare it to a famous ride at an amusement park. You stand in line for a what feels like a eternity, to finally get on the ride, and it lasts only 3 min 35 sec. Then what do you do? You run right back to the end of the line, waiting another eternity for those lousy 3 min 35 seconds of sheer terror lol lol. Over and over and over...............

No one warned us of the possible dangers of riding the ride so many times in a row, in fact, you are encouraged to do so. We get our Adrenalin flowing, dont we............... And sometimes our Adrenalin gets harvested, doesn't it! What else is Harvested.......

We have no will, as long as we are lied to. It reminds me of the scene in "they live" (They Lie, We Suffer) where people are lining up to be "swooshed" away to the aliens home planet, only to learn too late, it was a trap!

www.youtube.com...

Then the scene where the Sellout (Freemason) admits he's part of the big lie. And sadly, their whole scheme is centered around the barkers who bark the big lie. And we suck it up because, we are honest, ignorant, children who trust the adult figures. Taught from a early age what to believe, and never question authority. They trick us into doing it to ourselves!

I dont really know what you should or shouldn't believe. All I know is when I show up at the Pearly Gates, y'all better be prepared, because I wont be playing any games..... They better, Double their guards
. In a most respectful manner

www.youtube.com...

(18,236)
edit on PMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1458 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

edit on PMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago2858 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Hmm....I have an Intuitive Sense that I am an " Old Soul " , and have " Been There , Done That " Many Times in this World . Not Much More I can " Learn " here and I just Want to " Move On " this Time . Maybe I see you on the " Other Side " one day and have a Few Conversations about What's Next ...*)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Oh , and I am Not a Very Religious Man being Born and Baptized a Delusioned Roman Catholic , but I am an Adherent of Moral Optimism when it comes to dealing with the Physical Self .

On a Side Note , I Really Admire the Intellect of this Man and his Passion , but Like All Things I am Highly Suspect of the Motives of Others when Conveying their Supposed Inner Most Thoughts.......

www.youtube.com...

..............!

edit on 7-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

On a Side Note , I Really Admire the Intellect of this Man and his Passion , but Like All Things I am Highly Suspect of the Motives of Others when Conveying their Supposed Inner Most Thoughts.......

Who are you referring to, me or the author of the song?

Either way, sound logic. For the author I do have a problem with suggesting we should forget yesterday. We shouldn't forget ANYTHING. Its the only way we can learn.

A too would like to meet you, and all the others, on the other side. I owe some of you a great deal. But we can talk about that when I get there lol lol lol

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I was referring to Tim Alberino .

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   

For a Good Laugh , check this Out.........What a Yarn !

www.conniewillis.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   

For a Good Laugh , check this Out.........What a Yarn !

www.conniewillis.com...

I have to tell you something that just drives me up a wall, forced laughter. It drives me batty lol I can accept Kamala's laughing because she cant help it, I mean come on, for her to be in that office, she knows its just a daily joke. Okay okay.
The reasons why its like this is far deeper than just greed and power and actually has more to do with survival. When you are up against the wall with no where to run, no where to hide, you use every trick in the book, and as pointed out, harvest more from your victims.

Cardboard Cinnamon? Thats a hoot... And here I'm smelling the inside of the, umm, you know that big bland ugly ball. Its the stench of ocean mud flats when the water recedes in low tide. eeuchhh..

And then speaking of, this little tidbit from the past. Nick Name "Tin Man". Took me years to get to it.

Its obvious it wasn't manufactured where it lays and had to come from, somewhere. And being mechanical/ electronic, not bio, it probably came from a society capable of it. Then, how long it has been sitting there. 10,000 20,000 50,000 years?
So how far advanced would that society be compared to us? Then throw in the force multiplier of a higher I.Q. than us smart monkeys. I wouldn't doubt they achieved, computing, computing, computing, toasters thousands of years ago lol lol. That boulder sitting on his back is probably from a asteroid hit and ejecta. at least, guessing 15 - 20,000 years.

So that toaster is probably supplying its own power.

Sorry, my mind wonders sometimes.

For a scripted show, good job. I feel their hearts... At least, I can use the correct terms.. (Living IN it, moon)

Thanks for sharing.

(18,355)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   

What Exactly am I seeing in that Picture ? It's to Blurry to be Discernable to the Naked Eye . Almost Seems like a Ruin on Mars but Not Quite...........Hmm.......

Just Pareidolia , or Something Real ?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What Exactly am I seeing in that Picture ? It's to Blurry to be Discernable to the Naked Eye . Almost Seems like a Ruin on Mars but Not Quite...........Hmm.......

Well, technically, not a picture, a photograph. But since no information came with it, I cant confirm its authenticity. Rumor is, its from the surface of the moon.
The above image is taken from this photo. And only enlarged, nothing added, nothing removed.

Given the state of the antiquated technology that was used to get this image in the first place, it must be some kind of Divine Providence. Subject to debate of course.

It appears there are two very thin legs to the lower left, that also appears to have "feet" attached to those pipe like legs. The legs on the upper right go into what appears to be a torso of some type that is made up of a rib type structure, that has a boulder, large rock sitting on it, on the right mid section, which also throws a shadow. There appears to be a neck and head to the upper right, and looking below that head seems to be a shadow which comes from the head.

To the "Tin Man's" left is a structure of some type. That is just too blurry to identify. It may or may not be associated with Tin Man.

No discernible arm can be seen on right side and if present may be hidden under the torso. His left arm may actually be laying on the ground extending upward, with his left hand at the same level as the top of the head. Also, pipe like.

In my opinion we are looking at a artificial manufactured "Product". And like any product, had a purpose. Since we see no "Factories" producing products on the moon, then its production must have occurred elsewhere and transported to at least the location we see it. It may be the result of a ancient human society doing the same thing we do, exploration, of the moon. That would be my logical assumption. Its a ancient Lunar excursion module (LEM)

So its blurry, is no reason not to look.

Added:

edit on AMWednesdayWednesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago32511 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thank you for creating this amazing thread I've stumbled across. Bookmarking for extended study.

So far, this is what I've digested:

Dogs and Octopi being pets/spiritual guides! I feel that way about my dogs, but have never pictured another pairing like Annunaki and Octopi. Mind blown at the notion, a thread of it's own. Would all intelligent creatures have this nature of relationship with another species or multiple species, such as cats, horses, elephants.

And negative blood type. Im A-, my mother, sister and daughter are all A-, but all the males are A+. So in my family, it seems to be carried on the female line. My son married a woman that is A-, (which is pretty unlikely) and both their sons are A+, but her mom is A-. My line seems to have been on the celtic lines while hers would be basque, which I think are actually one and the same, just later.

Ok, I'm off to read more......

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Interesting , I have Many Moon and Mars Photographs myself . Here's One you May or May have Not seen Before . One of my Favorites . Its on the Border of the Light and Dark Side of the Moon . You Cannot Mistake this as a Natural Rock Formation , it's to Defined . It's purported to be Old , Real Old . What do you Think it Is ? ...*)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

" Would all intelligent creatures have this nature of relationship with another species or multiple species, such as cats, horses, elephants."

I Imagine the Answer to that is Yes . There is a Connection IMO .

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Thank you. Compliments are far and few between on the battlefield of truth.

I believe the Anunnaki are not Like human Beings, but a much much older species, designed for long space flight, with at least 4 times the DNA we have. That extra DNA could actually make them appear as, gods, because of the DNA attributes. And in fact capable of cleaving off, self sufficient life, in various stages of development. kind of like "Robbie the Robot" from the movie "Forbidden Planet" where he fabricates what ever he is requested to. Seeds, to eggs.. etc. The possibilities are endless.

In the records there are too many instances of the Anunnaki having a very close relationship with, water, to ignore this area. Some Scientists have concluded that life started in the water, and I have to agree with them, except, not in the same way they envisioned it.

The researchers concluded the ancient creature lived millions of years earlier than previously believed, meaning that octopuses originated before the era of dinosaurs.

Fossil of 328 million-year-old octopus relative still has suckers on its arms

So it appears the fact is, aquatic life forms, were the first to inhabit the planet. The only real question then is, how intelligent was the first. And a extension question, where did they come from.

I suspect the specimens like the above, were in the water when it arrived.

As far as the Octopus being the pets of the Anunnaki, well, it was only offered as a mindset opener. But it could be more like a "Mini Me" lol lol

Though, because of "savants" being mentioned in some of the materials being enlisted by the Anunnaki in the most ancient past, I have my suspicions as to who they are actually referring to, and why.

As far as the Anunnaki being "spirited" beings, I'm just not sure. If they are, then their Souls have a different genesis than the mass majority of human beings.

I love my dogs too

If you have questions, just post them. It could start a lively debate. But then again, that the point.

Thank you for your post.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Clearing Up Misconceptions ?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Interesting , I have Many Moon and Mars Photographs myself . Here's One you May or May have Not seen Before . One of my Favorites . Its on the Border of the Light and Dark Side of the Moon . You Cannot Mistake this as a Natural Rock Formation , it's to Defined . It's purported to be Old , Real Old . What do you Think it Is ? ...*)

I had my photo guy go over the photo and could not find any obvious PhotoShop'ing.

Now in saying that, The setting to me is a little strange, odd. Dont misunderstand me, I believe it highly possible there are "Craft" sitting on the moon, maybe even photos that show them, but this one rings bells.

Supposedly from Appollo 20, and a female alien recovered, with some very odd images. And to be honest looks like a bad makeup job. Back to the "ship"

The first thing that is odd is where and how it sits. Illogical. Second thing, no skid marks. 3rd thing, excessive battle damage.

And something odd about the lunar surface. Too smooth in some areas.

What I think? Its a model sitting on a set. Photo taken. Who put all the makeup on the corps, and where did they go? And why didn't they take her with them? The whole story is illogical.

Now, on the other hand if some folks were actually trying to.........................well then. That a horse of a different color

On a different note, I can go on and on ,blathering hours away. And all the readers, umm, tolerate me.

So a little tribute to all of you readers, and, posters, who sit in my shadow. Thank you your contributions.

www.youtube.com...

Every word!

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join