It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of an Ancient Advanced civilization that spanned the Globe

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Just so we're clear... are you suggesting such methods were used to make things like this?

considering it took that wonderful lady 6 months to make a granite pot the size of a soccer ball... these are about the size of a large van... or bigger... how many years ye figure it took.... considering there are at least 4 of them... and more scattered about egypt

not forgetting of course... the mystery of how they managed to get them to where there located... underground

scienceinfo.net...

edit on 12-2-2022 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

like the billionaires talk of doing..
like james bond movie moonraker
and world seed banks
dumb us down, cull the flock,
renew the earth, raise some slaves
bring out all the hidden tech from past 100+years
(national security patents)
and they all lived happily FOREVER

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cappie

Here's a narrated version so you can listen.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

their heads were swollen and their ego's needed help..

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

They were advanced. When you learn how to harness Electromagnetic currents that flow thru space and Earth then you have the ability to travel at the speed of light.
We know that electromagnetic fields accelerate charged particles because the particles feel a force in an electromagnetic field that pushes them along, similar to how gravity pulls at objects with mass. In the right conditions, electromagnetic fields can accelerate particles at near-light-speed.
If we figure out how to use magnetic reconnection then we could accelerate to relativistic speeds.

All the ancient sites are made of the same elements. Which makes it so they are able to bounce magnetically charged beams of light from one to the next. When charged particles are bounced back and forth between one another a wave-particle reaction occurs causing an increase of energy.
Earth is believed to have had a 40% stronger electromagnetic current during these times.

The only problem with using this kind of power is that it could have caused severe earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, which would have produced tsunamis and might have even cause the tectonic plates to drift.
The heat created by this world wide power beam would cause fractional distillation, and the planet would become frozen and an ice age would start.
So every time this would have been used as a way to travel at the speed of light across galaxies, would have caused an ice age. This also tells you how many times they used it and when they used it.
Once the north and south poles melt, they may use it again. 😉

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

When I watch videos like this I often wonder if the dating of these sites is way, way off.
Has anyone ever tried to map all these ancient sites on a map of Pangea?
It would certainly do away with the need for seafaring contact to have an influence on cultures and their building styles/techniques.

I know we are talking Millions of years and then some before humans but that's still enough time for a massive homo species civilization to rise and fall and almost disappear without a trace.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DracoCain

edward leedskalnin
he wrote a book about MAGNETS,
and some interesting experiments
one involves wrapping 2 coils onto U shaped metal
( i used a muffler clamp hanger )
using that red coated coil wire

wiring them in series?, works as a electro-magnet EXCEPT
you DISCONNECT the power ,..and whatever you picked up
as long as it touched BOTH POLES ... STILL STICKS
until you pulled it off

then you had to apply electric again..
but as long as your metal touched both poles
WITH ELECTRIC OFF... it held it..
he said the electrons KEPT FLOWING
AROUND THE CLOSED LOOP

i swear on my childrens lives it worked
even though the winds were SUPPOSED TO BE EQUAL.
i lost count on both sides...

so i wondered.... WHAT IF i take the guts of one of those
SHAKE flashlights,... and slide it over the metal bar it picked up???
turn it into a PERPETUAL GENERATOR??

thats as far as i got, but IN THEORY should work...
at least until you put a load on it

he had a bunch more experiments with magnets
that was only one i understood

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Be mindful of the towel of babel, reaching our full potential is a good ideal, trying to reach for more than we are is to deny the creator.

You could say, that is why such big civilizations aren't with us anymore they tried to become more than they are.

Fragments of past civilizations serve to give examples of the past and as a warning to future civilizations so that people may not stray from what is right and can see where they went wrong.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
It was the architecture style of the time, popular building techniques. A bit like how certain types of buildings throughout the last 100 years have appealed to planners and architects.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Yes, I'm aware Solon was already dead, my point was that through Solon this story got to Plato. I'm Italian and when I type rapidly I usually tend to fail to use the right word sometimes.

Nonetheless, it was the belief of an Egyptian priest, therefore this account was a reality for them, or at least for him.

You don't need a work from Solon when you already have the testimony of Plato. Socrates didn't leave anything either, but we know his philosophy through Plato. There are countless examples where oral traditions left us true accounts.

Regarding any ancient Egyptian text that says anything like that, I'd suggest Aegyptiaca by Manetho.

I'm sorry if I still don't know how to quote properly, I'm just going to answer here.

The concept of returning cycles of the world where catastrophe occasionally occurs during the end of a cycle is actually a belief shared by all those cultures and mythologies. Saying "it's not" does not represent an argument.

If you wish, I'll make you a list of the mythological and sacred texts where you can find what I'm talking about.

Some examples would be "Waynaboozhoo and the Great Flood" for Native Americans, the obvious beliefs from the Inca and Aztec civilizations which the whole world caught up into in 2012 (that allegedly marked the end of a cycle for them), but explicit texts regarding cyclicity you can fin in the Popol Vuh and the myth called "The Shepherd and the Daughters of the Sun".

These mythologies came to them from oral traditions by Olmecs and Toltecs.

When it comes to Hindu mythologies, well the passages from the Rig-Veda and the Mahabharata are not rare.

Also, you can find it in the myth of Gilgamesh, in the Ziusudra, and other texts from ancient Mesopotamia.

The ancient Latin people believed that mankind already went through other stages before them, the first one being a golden age in which Saturn himself dwelled among men (theory found in Hesiod's Theogony, and texts from Strabo and Diodorus Siculus).

This golden age was a belief from ancient Egyptians too, and the first cycle was called "Zep Tepi".

Of course, each one had a different reason why the cycle ended, some giving none. It's only Plato that said the Egyptians believed these cycles to end with astrological cycles.

I can make other examples if you wish, also with Scandinavian mythology and other texts.

To answer your comment regarding Pierre Adams, it didn't work, it was never actually tried, and was obvious to the vast majority of engineers that such a thing was not feasible to place 800 hundred tonnes block on top of other stones in a precise way.

If you, in turn, have evidence that such machine worked, please provide it, I'm always open to reconsider my positions.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

The trouble is we have come too reliant on power tools, most people today think how can someone lift or shift such great weights or how could such precise cuts into rocks be made? There are examples being found which suggested the ancient Egyptians used water pressure to perform such feats of engineering. www.penn.museum...

Ive seen examples on Youtube that suggest moving stone menhirs was entirely possible with sufficient understanding in physics and angles. People have demonstrated with the right primitive technology it is entirely possible to move an extremely heavy stone object very easily with little effort needed.

In the olden days men had an understanding of angles and engineering that would put to the test some of our best candidates today.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

'But our time is way more advanced in the use of energy. So even saying we are advanced or they are advanced seems false to me. Truth is all societies have been advanced in their own ways and disciplines.'

Pretty much, my thinking on it is that whilst energy based tooling may not of existed and its debatable as to what forms of energy applications were in use what the ancients had was a very high level of knowledge and understanding in how to use the forces of nature and i would say many were skilled in mathematics and able to apply basic mathematical calculations as fast and well as a modern calculator. They could look at something measure it up by sight and instantly figure out what needed to be done and the best method to go about it. If our modern societies were anywhere near this efficient in using our advanced tools today every structure in the entire world would be absolutely mathematically perfect and the existence of poorly built homes structures and buildings would be a thing of the past.
edit on 12-2-2022 by mammothtank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

yeah,.... dinosaurs, dragons, quetezequotal, sabertooths,.
and wooley mammoths....... gotta keep THEM out.

maybe they used wooley mammoths? to move the stone..
india has been taming and using the bigggest elephants on earth
for a few thousand years..
and we are talkin 12600 years + years ago for some places like
GĂśbekli_Tepe

if you can get past the cave men were idiots part
why couldnt they use those big mastodons?
not sayin they imported them to egypt or anything,..
but waaaayyyy back then, who knows?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

yeah,.... dinosaurs, dragons, quetezequotal, sabertooths,.
and wooley mammoths....... gotta keep THEM out.

maybe they used wooley mammoths? to move the stone..
india has been taming and using the bigggest elephants on earth
for a few thousand years..
and we are talkin 12600 years + years ago for some places like
GĂśbekli_Tepe

if you can get past the cave men were idiots part
why couldnt they use those big mastodons?
not sayin they imported them to egypt or anything,..
but waaaayyyy back then, who knows?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

the egyptians used soft copper tools with the help of abrasives
to cut the stone,...
so really your flint doesnt need be sharpened, or get chipped

and almost as hard as the granite, so theoretically
could last much longer then the soft copper...

and i cannot findit or quite remember exactly, but
about 10 years back, scientists working with extreme hi temps
used EQUAL AMOUNTS, of either gold and silver, or
gold and copper. and produced extremely hard copper tools

they heard of that story of egyptian mummies in cave in
grand canyon supposedly had incredibly hard copper tools

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mammothtank

People I don’t think understand how easy it is to construct high power tools. With a fire stove and copper wire you can make pressurized scalding hot water or steam. When you can produce mechanical pressure, it makes a lot of task and in building easier. You could move blocks that way tons doing this(steam engines).

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
every 26000 years we see straight across the galactic plane.
13000 years above the horizon,.. 13000 below...
i believe we are at center now

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i have heard of an entire mountain SLID DOWN THE HILL.
on a thin layer of water.. so a 1000 ton stone would be NOTHING.
www.santacruzsentinel.com...

cushions of air work too,... take a piece of rolled out carpet..
it is so heavy you cannot move it..
fluff some air under it and it slides gracefully

same with a tarp full of leaves... wont budge,..
until you get that layer of air first
edit on 2022-02-12T22:14:41-06:00pmpp14America/Chicago by cappie because: added link

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tagz

rise and fall and almost disappear without a trace.

like the BRITISH EMPIRE?:puz

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

The ancient Egyptians had working light bulbs achieved by what is called “Crookes tubes”. This was proven last year, but people refuse to believe because for some reason they couldn’t be as smart as we are today.
There are depictions on the walls of the temple of Hathor at Dendera that represent an electric light bulb. The ancient temples of Egypt and crypts, that have extremely intricate designs of sculptures, reliefs and murals exist where there is no light available. The possibility of the use of lanterns and lamps has been proposed throughout the years, but researchers have failed to find traces of soot.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join