It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quebec ENDS Vax Tax! Freedom Convoy Is WINNING!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

Oh I know. The battle has only just begun.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
And they should REMOVE him and anyone else that tried to shove that down the throat of their citizenry. PERIOD- DONT STOP by this guy saying never mind.. too many slaps on the wrist for ALL OF THESE CRIMES.

a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

YES!!! WINNING!! I support the truck convoys in Canada 100%!!!! This make me emotional and so happy!! Keep it up Canada!! This American supports you!

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Fight like hell!

The enemy is capitulating. Time to press the attack hard and drive home victory

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Amazing how some truckers protesting federal restrictions in Ottawa convinced a provincial government in Montreal to change nothing about their mandates.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Not true, the fear can spread far and wide among public servants both elected and hired

They need to be, scared straight I call it. It’s time to drop the arrogant pretentious “pie in the sky” idealism and get back to solving real problems for regular people

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I am not the forgiving kind when it comes to the number of innocent people who have died from the jab, all the suicides, the deliberate creation of mental health issues in children and all the businesses destroyed because of these BS covid measures. I am pretty upfront about my desire to build the gallows for this liberal/NDP/conservative/green lot and pull the lever a few hundred times for free, as my civic duty. I'm going to hell anyway (if there is a hell) for all the death I have already delivered for "king and country." I see no point in keeping these traitors and criminals alive, I really don't. I try to be a peaceful guy, because I have seen horrible torture and great violence, but this bunch of organized criminals just gets on every one of my nerves.

Now the problem... which trudeau is it? Hard to tell these days...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Not true, the fear can spread far and wide among public servants both elected and hired

They need to be, scared straight I call it. It’s time to drop the arrogant pretentious “pie in the sky” idealism and get back to solving real problems for regular people

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join