It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quebec ENDS Vax Tax! Freedom Convoy Is WINNING!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Mandates for an experimental medical treatment, the treatment's passport system and taxes or punishing the un-jab'd are all obscene.

We are polite Canadians, we try to be good to others, but I think that needs to end when it comes to politicians, civil servants, lobbyists, judges, doctors/hospital management, the pharma/corporate environment and police in some cases. We really need to make a plan to start legitimately and legally charging and trying these "alleged people" for high treason, high crimes and crimes against humanity and if/when found guilty, executing them. There is no point in keeping this kind of organic sh!t alive on a taxpayer dime, is there?

Might be a little hard line, CSIS did say my solutions might be too permanent, however, we cannot afford to have these kinds of criminals and traitors managing our Country's affairs.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Heard this on the radio today, and was hoping someone would make a thread about it.
Thanks !

Good news. Some kind of the news that we have been sharing here since the beginning : must be starting to penetrate the thick skulls of the politicians.

They are all the same : flip-flopping whenever they think they can chase some votes, or when some adviser lays-out potential liabilities.

Small victories : we'll take 'em !!

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
That's the second time they cave for something they were "fiercly" willing to implement, if you remember the health care obligation to be vaccinated.

Next: the "passport" needs to go on a trip to old funny memories.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Truckin great news.

They're starting to flinch.

Once you flinch, it's all over.

Mandate Freedom.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yes. I've been a life change, personally. I will never surrender my rights again. I hope a fair number of other Canadians have also reached that point. We can't be hands off politics anymore.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Yeah I know. It all started with Trump, this Mass Formation Psychosis. A lot of people still will not listen to reason.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh? Seems to me both our countries have surrendered an awful lot. I know some Blue States have stood their ground. I was getting so black pilled about Canada that I actually started thinking of moving there. But this changes everything. Americans need to stand up too, to Washington.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Politicians are still pushing the mandates, passports and the vaxs. Which arent preventing transmissions.
edit on 2-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yes I agree. The Justice System, as I've said many times before, is a joke. It needs to be reformed with better judges at the top. Corrupt judges need to be held accountable. We need reliable press. We need honest representatives. We have our work cut out for us. One thing we can't afford anymore is laziness. Hopefully this will be enough of a wakeup call for many Canadians to become more active.

Trudeau is indeed guilty of high treason I suspect. I'd be willing to forgive him though if he'd come out and tell us the TRUTH. How he's sold out and regrets it, is determined to represent ALL Canadians and PROTECT us from the CCP, WEF and globalist giants. He knows them inside and out. It would be great.

I know that sounds like a pipe dream. Maybe it is. But he has a half brother who believes there is some good in him. At least, I think he does lol

This is a great interview, by the way. Eye opening.
westernstandardonline.com...
edit on 2-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Absolutely. I think there is more to come.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

HONK HONK!!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

edit on 2/2/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Eye on the ball I see Swanney a reply to: swanne

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I've said before these type of people need to be dropped. Whether or not a discriminatory policy is actually enacted is neither here nor there, it is the fact that they came up with the idea in the first place. It is the fact that they thought going full nazi was a good idea.

This is something that is often ignored. The INTENTIONS of some of these world leaders have shown us they see us as batteries like in the movie "the matrix."

And of course, some people want to live in the matrix and do not want to have to deal with the Agent Smiths. They want to poke their heads back into the sand and go back to the way things used to be. Because reality is too frightening.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yes I agree. The Justice System, as I've said many times before, is a joke. It needs to be reformed with better judges at the top. Corrupt judges need to be held accountable. We need reliable press. We need honest representatives. We have our work cut out for us. One thing we can't afford anymore is laziness. Hopefully this will be enough of a wakeup call for many Canadians to become more active.

Trudeau is indeed guilty of high treason I suspect. I'd be willing to forgive him though if he'd come out and tell us the TRUTH. How he's sold out and regrets it, is determined to represent ALL Canadians and PROTECT us from the CCP, WEF and globalist giants. He knows them inside and out. It would be great.

I know that sounds like a pipe dream. Maybe it is. But he has a half brother who believes there is some good in him. At least, I think he does lol

This is a great interview, by the way. Eye opening.
westernstandardonline.com...

Excellent interview!
The way we end this -- is easy -- we just need to get everyone to not to COMPLY....of course that is where the problem is, people have been gaslighted and brainwashed & manipulated to be fearful and to comply!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This guy is a joke... LMAO!
Those truckers need to haul that idiot out of Canada...

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

“A single twig breaks, but the bundle of twigs is strong.”
- Tecumseh

edit on 2-2-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: spacing

edit on 2-2-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: changed tags for clarity

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Too little too late..!!

They should never have even considered it in the first place.

Don't settle for this one win and keep pushing until "all mandates", are scrapped and there is equity for everyone vaxxed or not..!!

Just because they decide not to tax you, doesn't mean they still won't keep treating you like second class citizens in your own country.

Keep the pressure on..!!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Foggy2

Indeed. In my city, I am the only person I've seen so far not complying. Not good. I am thinking of reaching out online to try to find others here who feel like me, to see if we can start a movement of non-compliance. Perhaps a Church group might be open to this? Or not?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

He's burying himself.

<< 1    3 >>

join