It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid-19 OMICRON Infects Primarily Those Who Are FULLY VACCINATED.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's so true. Someone else posted online: "The difference between 'conspiracy theory' and publicly stated fact is about 6 months during Covid."

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

If you tested negative on an antigen test it was certainly a false negative. Antigen tests will remain positive for weeks if not months after infection. The only reliable test I can think of to determine when someone is no longer contagious would be a positive antibody test for someone that never had the vaccine or previous infection.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Not that anyone cares, but an update to my previous post. Sister PCR tested 3 times while her full glass spike protein shake drinker husband had and was recovering from a PCR positive test and flu/COnVID? symptoms. She was negative all 3 times and no symptoms throughout her 14 day quarantine. Twice jabbed eldest COnVID Coolaid drinker daughter PCR tested positive and had flu/ COnVID?. When she felt recovered, took a PCR test and came back negative. Middle daughter, never drank a spike protein shake, took a rapid antigen test before her procedure last week. Negative, never a symptom. Youngest daughter never drank from the spike protein shake fountain and PCR tested this last time with her mother. Result, negative. Never had a symptom. Take it for what it is or spin it however you’d love to. Up yo you. Peace.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

What PATTERN are you reporting? I hope every member of your family recovered.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What PATTERN are you reporting? I hope every member of your family recovered.

Pattern is, my brother in law and niece whom are spike protein shake drinkers got (tested positive) COnVID. They both had symptoms of various degrees, mainly flu-like. I don't know any if any other symptoms besides flu-like. My sister and other 2 daughters, whom are non spike protein shake drinkers, never got it. Never tested positive nor had any symptoms. And to add to this, as of just last night, we have been informed this same brother in law had a heart attack yesterday and is in the hospital. 51 years old I believe. Only thing I know is, he is 'ok'? Still alive...

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

My daughter is unvaxxed me my wife are we all got it daughters was the worst.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join