It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid-19 OMICRON Infects Primarily Those Who Are FULLY VACCINATED.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We are missing something with this vaccine. I wonder if there is some sort of side effect from the vaccine that takes away people's ability to reason correctly. Nope, I don't think that is the case, there are people here who have had the vaccine that can still think well. It may be a psychological effect though, they get vaccinated and all the fear promoting that caused them stress is reduced, they do not want to go back to believing they may get sick and die again. I see lots of people getting every booster, they will become psychologically addicted to vaccines even if they don't work.

dont forget they are also being forced to take boosters if you want to enjoy your "Freedom"

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

We are missing something with this vaccine. I wonder if there is some sort of side effect from the vaccine that takes away people's ability to reason correctly.

Brain fog from the virus seems to be a long-term thing, so you might be on to something if the jab was meant to increase the odds of infection.

So it might not be the vaccine itself but the set up for the fall.

*shrugs* or not..

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: rickymouse

We are missing something with this vaccine. I wonder if there is some sort of side effect from the vaccine that takes away people's ability to reason correctly.

Brain fog from the virus seems to be a long-term thing, so you might be on to something if the jab was meant to increase the odds of infection.

So it might not be the vaccine itself but the set up for the fall.

*shrugs* or not..

I noticed else where on the internet that some were vaxed they were having complaints of brain fog and couldn't think clearly for a few days.
They had take a break from their jobs. Does anyone know a vaccine that causes brain fog like this? this is quite strange.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Channel 4

NEW ORLEANS — You've heard people who recover from COVID-19 talk about having lingering brain fog for months.

The causes have been a mystery to the medical community, but now there are new answers. And there are also new, free studies for people with long COVID symptoms.

New science out today in the prestigious journal Nature Neuroscience is shedding light on brain fog after COVID-19. Researchers find that the coronavirus makes an enzyme in your body, that damages tiny blood vessels in the brain, depriving cells of oxygen-rich blood.

Came out in Oct, this is a story from a new station, NIH has a study on their website that google wont let me see again, but it is there.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The magic is why so many increases after vax while reductions of infected among unvaxxed ?? Hmmm😎

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Reee mem mem remem remem ber re .........>>>>>>

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Yes, because if you decide to goto the hospital for rona they will be sure to make it worth their while.

Rona - 5 days of flu-like symptoms.

2 weeks of lingering fatigue.

That is the virus.

All others are fat, unhealthy, scared mongoloids with what we see as the usual health problems in America. Then linked to rona to get those fat Fauci checks for following HIS protocol.

Flourishing their media empire to control the information (brought to your by Phizer).

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Side note for everyone :

Before I got COVID-19, I was using N95 masks and all PPE required.

I got the first 2 shots but no booster. Now I use face shield instead of mask. I wipe the face shield both sides with sanitizer few times a day.

I didn't get any COVID-19 variant so far.

I think people are using the same mask for too much time. They expose to airborne the mask when they eat, drink and other reasons and then use again the same mask.

Masks are like incubators. Also, all that moist accumulation acts like a magnet for whatever is in the air. Masks need to be changed often to be effective.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gothmog
There is no difference between the vaxxed and the unvaxxed .
None.
"The vaccine will keep you from getting COVID"
Oh , wait , we were wrong.
"The vaccine will stop the spread of COVID"
Oh , wait , we were wrong.
"The vaccine will lesson the symptoms when you get COVID"
Oh , wait , we were wrong"
"Just take the vaccine . We need everyone vaccinated"

Not counting that some of the "vaxxed" received placebos .
No difference .
None .

That's a good illustration of how the Covid-19 vaccine "science" has evolved.

I think humankind is getting dumber.

We didn't have this much trouble developing REAL vaccines for Chicken Pox, Polio, Measles, etc.. and that was many decades ago!

I had to interject to your reply Carewrmust. I knew this is how this jab would turn out from experience. My now adult children were not vaccinated and attended public school. Every year I would get a call from the elementary school nurse informing me chicken pox was going around and I should think about keeping my unvaccinated kids home. By the time my 5th and 6th child were the last of my kids to go through this I asked the school nurse why only the vaccinated kids got and spread the chicken pox every year and my unvaccinated kids NEVER caught it she was baffled for a few moments and couldn't explain it. I told her I had come to the conclusion that it was a strain that only the vaccinated could pass between each other. I had even shared this information early into the COVID narrative. And here we are.....

Much love my friend.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Really it just comes down to (I think at least) - that the people who are still playing along with this scam are the same people that get boosted and take tests.

Those of us who aren’t playing the covid scam game also aren’t rushing out to get tested all of the time. For those of us that aren’t playing along, we get what we correctly identify as ‘a slight cold’. Like I often get in the winter.

But for the zombies, this has a brand name called omicron or whatever.

It’s all a giant scam and until we all wake up and decide it’s over, it’ll never be over.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Really it just comes down to (I think at least) - that the people who are still playing along with this scam are the same people that get boosted and take tests.

Those of us who aren’t playing the covid scam game also aren’t rushing out to get tested all of the time. For those of us that aren’t playing along, we get what we correctly identify as ‘a slight cold’. Like I often get in the winter.

But for the zombies, this has a brand name called omicron or whatever.

It’s all a giant scam and until we all wake up and decide it’s over, it’ll never be over.

I think it is happening. I also think they will never allow us to see how much it is happening. They are trying to put fingers in the dyke, but cracks and fissures are opening up everywhere.

The people are starting to see. They now have to distract us, and they have to make sure we never are able to communicate what we see with each other.

The lesson from the tower of Babble is at play here. It is not enough to just see, we have to refuse and reject. We have to not comply.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
They have seen how much WE can take and how much WE are willing to give up...NOW, there will always be a variant because they now know we can and will be sheep.....worldwide sheep.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Sorry, I am not going to google for the exact numbers. But there are say 1300 amino-acids that form the spike protein.
Omicron has 38 or so amino-acids that don't sit on the original place. How is it possible that omicron can escape our immune system if the vaccines work (as they should work). There must be a huge number of sequences our immune system should be able to recognise.
As professor Ehud Qimron (Tel Aviv) wrote in an open letter: the vaccines failed.
Not so sure if natural infection will fail. To be honnest: I don't think so. Natural infected people (reasonable virus load) get sick, for let say 3 to 4 days (example) but in the mean time their B cells become more mature. The maturation process takes months (long after the symptoms have gone). They become mature memory B-cells.
T-cells will also be numerous times stronger after natural infection. You don't need to have many of them. I don't think a regular blood check will find them. But they are there. It takes some time, but they multiply in an incredible way once they found a certain sequence of a virus they akready know, mutated or not ... say sequences of the spike protein ... or the virus cell membrane.
Adds: the somewhat slower but super strong T-cells can destroy a new infection on their own. This is also because of the natural maturation process. Keep in mind: Slower mature T and faster memory B cells work together. To make a long story short: after vaccination, our immune system does not see the point in making strong B and T cells. Something that it undoubtedly does after natural infection.
Please don't shoot me if I am wrong.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Where did you copy that from ? 😎

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I noticed a lot of article corrections such as the 4% of German infections is actually 21%. I don't know why you have this incessant need to spout lies, the fact the vaccine does almost nothing should be enough, instead you need to lose all credibility.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Before I got COVID-19, I was using N95 masks and all PPE required. I got the first 2 shots but no booster.. Now I use face shield instead of mask. I wipe the face shield both sides with sanitizer few times a day.

Well there is your problem you didn't get the Booster

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I have that argument with prepper friends all the time, they refuse to admit that military gas mask filters and the suits are only meant for 8 hours in a contamination zone. (to allow you to get out of the contamination zone)

stands to reason what ever mask a person is using after a normal workday should be sanitized at least and at best replaced daily.

vast majority of people wear these things a week or more, which I am not a clean freak but...god thats gross.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yes. Also to mention, a lot of people uses the mask like a necklace or to cover only their mouth.

That's another reason why I consider the face shield a better option.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Masks don't help. Isolation doesn't help. Vax does not help. Booster does not help. Lockdowns do not help.

1 MILLION new cases in California this week. Insane and they are one of the most locked down, rule ridden states in the Nation.

If you are going to get it you will get it. Be safe and stay healthy.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I have that argument with prepper friends all the time, they refuse to admit that military gas mask filters and the suits are only meant for 8 hours in a contamination zone. (to allow you to get out of the contamination zone)

stands to reason what ever mask a person is using after a normal workday should be sanitized at least and at best replaced daily.

vast majority of people wear these things a week or more, which I am not a clean freak but...god thats gross.

And how do you find a contamination free zone to break the seal to replace the filter?

Mask are exactly as you say. A very limited reprieve, if useful at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join