It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For you unvaxxed folks... some real world info

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
One of my sons recently had covid. He was, like many of you, anti-vax. He is 26, 6'3, and about 300 lbs. He was very sick and went to the ER last Saturday night, they sent him home with no treatment. Said he was morbidly obese and unvaxxed, basically good luck! The actual quote was to "suffer at home". This was after they X-rayed his lungs and they were clear. I am not sure what they would have done if his lungs were bad. Luckily he is recovering, still has an awful cough. My problem with the medical establishment is if you are overweight and unvaxxed you can expect little to no treatment unless you're already close to having overwhelmed lungs. It may be too little too late at that point. If anything, this makes me start to mistrust medical institutions even more. First, do no harm, right? Charlotte is not overwhelmed, people are not dying in the hallways. The lack of any treatment is directly because it doesn't fit the narrative of universal vaccination. Treatments are available, they're being suppressed so the unvaxxed suffer needlessly. For you unvaxxed I wish you the best but you need to go into this with both eyes open.

V

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Variable

I can attest to your anecdote.

Experiences have been the same. No treatment except vents. Those who have been put on a vent have died.

Healthcare establishments have even denied service to the point of even getting a positive test outside of the antigen OTC tests.

Do with info what you will.

+10 more 
link   

99% of the time if you call a doctors office or hospital for treatment, they just tell you to stay home and that's it.

Obviously you can take Vitamins, Zinc and all that on the 1st/2nd day of symptoms and you'll be 75% better the next day or two.

They are suppressing antibody treatments and ivermectin/NAC -- I used to be able to find NAC on the shelf at walmart, but ever since Joe Rogan was talking about Ivermectin and even NAC, they immediately pulled it... Obviously the Pharma OP and the Gubbment are against their own people.

+26 more 
link   

My eyes are completely wide open. This is not about health. It is about control. I refuse to be controlled via mandate or coercion.

And this will only end one way, 100% submission by the weak fleeced, or staunch opposition, and yes there will be conflict.

I don't care about WHAT... I care about MY CHOICE. I do not stand under any authority forced over me, just as I do not submit to extortion.

+33 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

One of my sons recently had covid. He was, like many of you, anti-vax

Were not anti vax, were anti THIS VAX , with all due kindness lets stop perpetuating that narrative

Said he was morbidly obese and unvaxxed, basically good luck! The actual quote was to "suffer at home". This was after they X-rayed his lungs and they were clear. I am not sure what they would have done if his lungs were bad

They basically did the same thing to me and mine WERENT clear, I had double Covid Delta PNUMONIA.....
I refused to get the vaxx and refused to be put on a vent, after 2 days they basically said good luck and take aspirin and sent me home...i went to my personal doc, he gave me a steriod and put me on oxygen for 3 months, eventually my lungs cleared up, if not for him i probably would have died. the level of care in the hospitals is abysmal now, and at that time there were only 3 of us on that covid floor.

im glad your son is ok, im glad the world is learning the actual remedies that work to heal from covid when its clear that our medical institutions have stopped carring and are downright refusing to give proper treatment.

stay vigilant friend and big prayers for you and your fam

edit on 1/17/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

At this point, many of us that don't want to be a part of the human trials have already procured the drugs needed to combat this.

Just like we have had to do with cancer the last 40 years or so...

This fight between intelligent citizens and Big Pharma didn't start 2 years ago.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I think most people that have chosen to NOT get the Vax are educated concerning the risks if you have comorbidities.

We also know that we're basically on our own if we become infected.

I just got over Omnicron..no vax...if I would have died, sux to be me I guess. My choice.

Was a big nothing burger anyway. I've had worse flus than that in the past.

Relish the natural immunity, it is always far superior.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Variable
One of my sons recently had covid. ... they sent him home with no treatment. ... Luckily he is recovering, still has an awful cough.

Sounds like things went swimmingly.

My step-father always said, "There's a reason the call it 'practicing" medicine. They don't really know what in hell they are doing and just make much of it up as they go along.

Your friend's son got off lucky. They didn't keep him there and try to kill him. He could have ended up like Scott Quiner.

I'm laid up with something right now. I don't know what it is, but I'm taking medicines, eating well and resting. (I hate spending a whole day "resting.") I have no trust in the medical institutions and the tests are a joke; just a soon flip a coin or ask a Magic 8 Ball.
:
edit on 2022 1 17 by incoserv because: formatting.

link   

I can see from their perspective why they would have very little tolerance for unvaccinated people with comorbidities not taking a therapeutic that everyone they know took because of ‘conspiracy theories’ causing them to do more work. I am not saying it is right, but they are humans doing a job and unvaccinated people ARE causing them more work (when it comes to Covid). It is just a fact.

link   

Some of the bigger guys take about 18 days to get better.hopefully he takes good care of himself or family helps out.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

IMHO, your title should say
For all you who have covid, vaxxed or unvaxxed.

Lack of treatment until it gets into the lungs has been the game plan from the beginning.......

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

I can see from their perspective why they would have very little tolerance for unvaccinated people with comorbidities not taking a therapeutic that everyone they know took because of ‘conspiracy theories’ causing them to do more work. I am not saying it is right, but they are humans doing a job and unvaccinated people ARE causing them more work (when it comes to Covid). It is just a fact.

What about people who took the vaccine and later come in with myocarditis, pericarditis, neurological damage, heart attacks, inflammation, skin lesions, permanently disabling effects? Or got the WuFlu even though they were injected? Should the doctors say, "You were stupid enough to take an untested therapeutic injection with known side-effects. F* you, go home and hope you can get better."

'Cause maybe that's what I'd say.

Or those who have died? Tell their families - husbands, wives, children, parents - "Tough luck, kids. There's nothing we can do about it and we're legally protected from any responsibility, so suck it up." 'Cause that is exactly what they do say.

For all the women who've had miscarriages after taking the shot, should the doctors just say, "The baby was ugly and you really didn't want to be raising a kid in this messed up world. Count your blessings and go home."

The myocarditis, pericarditis, neurological damage, heart attacks, inflammation, skin lesions, permanently disabling effects and miscarriages are NOT "conspiracy theory." They are documented fact.

So, please, tell me if that's what the doctors should say to all these people.
:
edit on 2022 1 17 by incoserv because: I could.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Were not anti vax, were anti THIS VAX , with all due kindness lets stop perpetuating that narrative

I remember a point in time when words mattered. They had definitions. Back in them days, this prophylactic wouldn't be termed a vaccine.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Lack of treatment until it gets into the lungs has been the game plan from the beginning.......

As well as containment, early testing, therapeutics and....transparency.

So weird..

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It doesn't matter whether you have pre-existing conditions or not; if you don't meet the guidelines set forth by CDC for hospital admissions, they can't admit you.
You have to a blood-ox level in the 80's, pneumonia, high fever or other symptoms deemed to be possibly life threatening to be admitted to a hospital for ANY reason other than a pre-scheduled procedure, thanks the the ACA- which was supposed to 'drastically reduce' healthcare costs. Yeah, people actually bought that line- and some still do.
There are independent doctors, not tied to clinics run by the hospitals, that are successfully treating covid patients. If I suspect covid, I won't be going to a hospital for treatment.
Hospitals also have treatment protocols they MUST follow when treating covid patients, and they are barred from ones that are known to work since the FDA hasn't approved them yet, saying 'more research is needed'.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Um....

That is a fact... how exactly? Just because you typed it?

Care to post something...

You know, any actual evidence?

It's rather early for me to call a "stupidest post of the year" but you are currently leading the pack...

And I read Youtube comments.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

So you are still blaming the 'un-vaxed' ,even though you experienced the disgusting bias towards the 'un-vaxed' from those who swear to do 'no harm'? And even though , many times over now, the 'vaccines' have been proven to not stop the spread or lowers one's chance of catching covid?
Your son is morbidly obese, more than likely that's making his condition much much worse. Most deaths from covid (not with covid) have been due to co-morbidities.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Is that a fact, or is that disinformation?

The hospitals that are sharing statistics are showing far more Covid-vaccinated in the hospital than non Covid-vaccinated.

Of course, they could just open their eyes and prescribe ivermectin to anyone who thinks they could be infected and stop this whole mess in it's tracks in about "two weeks"

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Um....

That is a fact... how exactly? Just because you typed it?

Care to post something...

You know, any actual evidence?

It's rather early for me to call a "stupidest post of the year" but you are currently leading the pack...

And I read Youtube comments.

I guess if you think every hospital and doctor reporting otherwise, including some I know personally since I do business with the local hospital here, are lying-then you can go with that. The vaccine DOES reduce severity of illness. It does not mean it is not dangerous and or you should take it-but it also means you shouldn’t be a child and ignore everything that contradicts your view.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It's also a fact that thousands (at least( have been left severely injured or dead by the shots. It's also a fact that corners were cut and lies were published regarding the "trials" that were performed (which were not trials at all.

Maybe the doctors should just tell this woman and this 12-year-old girl that they just need to go home and hope they get better. Oh, wait; that's exactly what they are telling them!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join