It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For you unvaxxed folks... some real world info

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

There will always be one person out of the herd that dies from something insignificant. It's the way humans are with genes/dna. However, it still does not mean everyone should seclude themselves from society or be forced to "respect" other peoples health... such a joke. No one is responsible for other peoples health. Period.

The numbers of dead from Covid is grossly inflated and that was proven by the CDC, showing 80-some percent of the "800,000" dead is a lie. Which in turn, brings down the mortality rate to a much LOWER number than it previously was.

My bet, it's still at a 99.98% survivability rate. I'm not wasting another second of my life on 0.02%.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

originally posted by: lordcomac

a reply to: Variable

I can see from their perspective why they would have very little tolerance for unvaccinated people with comorbidities not taking a therapeutic that everyone they know took because of ‘conspiracy theories’ causing them to do more work. I am not saying it is right, but they are humans doing a job and unvaccinated people ARE causing them more work (when it comes to Covid). It is just a fact.

Is that a fact, or is that disinformation?

The hospitals that are sharing statistics are showing far more Covid-vaccinated in the hospital than non Covid-vaccinated.

Of course, they could just open their eyes and prescribe ivermectin to anyone who thinks they could be infected and stop this whole mess in it's tracks in about "two weeks"

People would say you could just open your eyes and take the f***ing shot baby.

Or you could just drop the fascist and go on with your life already.

We did.

And it seems to infuriate fascist democrats.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
The anti-vax vs vax is getting pretty crazy. Probably another way to divide us.

But both sides are a bit nuts. Anti-vaxers are full of as much misinformation as vaxers.

Each side only sticks to their bias-confirmation sources and is getting more fanatical by the day.

Someone told my friend not to touch them because they were vaccinated and "shed" (i believe this conspiracy was posted here).

Then you have docs refusing care for those who don't want to get vaxxed.

The Hippocratic oath invalidates your post. You're welcome.
edit on 17/1/22 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I know y’all are going to all reply to my posts with outrage and you are going to star each other like crazy because whatever vibes with your thinking seems intelligent to you. I am not replying to every post here about how the other side is totally wrong and you are totally right. You’re not totally right. You might be proven more right in the end. But you all need to be mature and get out of your box. The other side aren’t the only ignorant people.

The thing is, We aren't in a box. We are what is outside of the box.

Who in the right mind would trust a small number of Corporations who have a long track record of defiling humans, causing cancers, disease, etc and also suppressing proper treatment? And then on top of that, who wouldn't do their own research on something "new"? Why would you not try to gather information from all ends before making a decision on something? Were you brainwashed that hard in elementary school to just "Shut up and sit down"?

Blows my mind. Intelligence is a key fundamental tool in todays society, and it really does not take much to have a look around and see that what is happening is wrong.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I sympathize with both you and your son. It sucks to be overweight and have the healthcare industry all set with a pre-examination diagnosis ready to go.

Unfortunately, unless you have something measurable in your lungs or are having a hard time breathing, there really isn't a treatment to speak of. You just tough it out and hope for the best.

I was just in an ER, not covid related, and left at 5AM this morning. While there I seized the opportunity and talked to my nurse as much as I could about covid. She said exactly what I just said above: if you aren't having trouble breathing the hospital doesn't have much to offer you.

Now we all know that there are some things out there that some people claim work as treatments. Why is the industry ignoring that? Could be a lot of things. But most likely its because it doesn't fit the, "We have to save you so you will feel indebted to us" narrative. And if you have a co-morbidity, well that's just a built in scapegoat for TPTB.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

It's not difficult, we only shut down to flatten the curve, you know hospitalizations... so which group is stressing the hospitals more? right now it's the vaccinated, at least in Ontario. Ive heard it's the case elsewhere too

WADR your but this and that doesn't matter, it's about stressing the hospitals, or that was the excuse, to begin with. Anything else is just added on after the fact.

Wonder how many of those vaccinated in the hospital would have got vaccinated if they knew they would still end up hospitalized.

edit on 17-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

I can see from their perspective why they would have very little tolerance for unvaccinated people with comorbidities not taking a therapeutic that everyone they know took because of ‘conspiracy theories’ causing them to do more work. I am not saying it is right, but they are humans doing a job and unvaccinated people ARE causing them more work (when it comes to Covid). It is just a fact.

Is that a fact, or is that disinformation?

The hospitals that are sharing statistics are showing far more Covid-vaccinated in the hospital than non Covid-vaccinated.

Of course, they could just open their eyes and prescribe ivermectin to anyone who thinks they could be infected and stop this whole mess in it's tracks in about "two weeks"

People would say you could just open your eyes and take the f***ing shot baby.

You could always just #ing stuff it, baby. Different prophylactic treatment strokes for different folks. You do your preferred DIY mitigations, others will do theirs. If either of you ends up hospitalized, people in a normal non-Karen world simply can it & gear up to explore other treament options.

Its called crossing the bridge when we get to it.

No bridge in sight for me yet. I need not yet alter # at this juncture.
edit on 1/17/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Yet if they send a known drug addict experiencing his 3rd or 4th overdose back out the door untreated or send away the 500 lb diabetic woman who still has the smell of a bag of Oreos and the 2 liter Coke she washed it down with on her breath, God help them because that hospital and all involved are going to be sued and lose.

Let's face a fact, hospitals and hospital workers aren't holy houses or heroes. They're a business occupied by folks who are well compensated to perform specific jobs, PERIOD. One of the biggest facepalms we've made since COVID appeared is treating these skilled workers like they were going above and beyond by simply doing their jobs. It caused many of those doctors and nurses to become insufferable, ego inflated wannabe celebrities when, in all reality, they're just another group of folks doing a job they chose for a compensation they agreed to.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

edit on 17/1/2022 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/1/2022 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

While I mostly agree, I do know a doctor who never needed any kind of compensation for anything, but chose that career path as a way of paying back his inherited fortune to those that need it most through his free clinic.

And suspect that many others also chose the medical field for reasons other than compensation without first inheriting a fortune.

Exceptions that help identify the pattern I guess.

edit on 17-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I too have a friend that was treated like a criminal in a local ER because he refused a COVID test, since he had no COVID symptoms and he came in because of an infected spider bite.

You are right that dark troubled times are ahead, but most that have decided to die on this hill, know exactly what they are in for.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
It doesn't matter whether you have pre-existing conditions or not; if you don't meet the guidelines set forth by CDC for hospital admissions, they can't admit you.
You have to a blood-ox level in the 80's, pneumonia, high fever or other symptoms deemed to be possibly life threatening to be admitted to a hospital for ANY reason other than a pre-scheduled procedure, thanks the the ACA- which was supposed to 'drastically reduce' healthcare costs. Yeah, people actually bought that line- and some still do.
There are independent doctors, not tied to clinics run by the hospitals, that are successfully treating covid patients. If I suspect covid, I won't be going to a hospital for treatment.
Hospitals also have treatment protocols they MUST follow when treating covid patients, and they are barred from ones that are known to work since the FDA hasn't approved them yet, saying 'more research is needed'.

Yes, and CMS, the gift that keeps on giving. Your federal government hard at work, screwing you every chance it gets.

edit on 17-1-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

My memory might be fading, do you remember how many Republicans voted for obamacare?

edit on 17-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
meanwhile in Ontario Canada...current hospitalizations with COVID, and I say "with COVID" because they count every patient with COVID regardless of why they are at the hospital, as well count vaccinated persons as vaccinated if they come to the hospital within 14 days of being vaccinated for COVID

78% of the people in Ontario are vaccinated leaving 22% who are not (of that 22%) includes children which are very low risk. If the people in ICU are equally vaxxed and unvaxxed-that does not look good for unvaxxed people since their pool of the population is much smaller (even smaller than 22% due to children being included but we will leave it as such).

The hospital though-these numbers are more reflective of the general vaccination numbers so this does not look good for the vaccines. We would need to know what in hospital means.

They turn away the unvaccinated from early treatment.
They count the vaccinated as unvaccinated if they don’t fit the multi jab two week criteria.

The result of this can increase the icu and death count of the “unvaccinated”.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they count vaccinated who are in hospital from Covid and count unvaccinated who are in hospital from and WITH Covid.

Anything to spin the data in their favour, always.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Is this really true?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Is the earth flat too?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Pretty sure it was a training/staging video that msm idiots 'accidently' aired as 'hospitals overrun with covid'.

Are one of you the intern that queued up this video on air?

You win ATS for the month!

Not sure if that's what you meant by 'real'.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I vowed not to get sucked into these conversations anymore but your statement about the vaccine DOES reduce severity of illness wouldn’t let me…

I am unvaxxed for Covid due to a history of GBS from a flu shot. I had asymptomatic COVID around Feb 2021 (found out I had it only after antibody test due to “post Covid rash”).

My entire work - and family - got Omicron. I was mildly sick for 5 days and tested positive for 8. Same for my unvaxxed husband and young adult sons. They are healthy with no comorbidities - except my husband is 55. I am 50 pounds overweight due to a thyroid issue and autoimmune illness but in general, in good health (great blood pressure, no sugar problems, etc) for 51. I even thought it was going to pass me by because I made it to their “day 4” before catching it.

Most of my “work family” is double or triple vaxxed. Most are younger and in better shape (weight-wise) than me. ALL the vaxxed had longer and harder bouts with Omicron than my family AND than the other 3 non-vaxxed coworkers.

We also had to get PCR tests and antibody tests to go back to work in office. Those of us unvaxxed tested negative quicker, but had higher antibodies than the vaxxed.

I know you’re probably thinking, “There are exceptions to every rule.” However, you made a very absolute statement and in my experience that absolute statement was absolutely untrue. And I’ve heard similar stories to mine all over Next Door, Facebook, and Twitter.

You don’t have to believe me. But I just don’t think this vaccine works/worked like it’s supposed to - or like you’ve been led to believe. And I know a lot of (vaxxed) people who are finally seeing that and aren’t too happy about it.

a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I prescribe 50 situps a day with a side of vegetables

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Yet if they send a known drug addict experiencing his 3rd or 4th overdose back out the door untreated or send away the 500 lb diabetic woman who still has the smell of a bag of Oreos and the 2 liter Coke she washed it down with on her breath, God help them because that hospital and all involved are going to be sued and lose.

Let's face a fact, hospitals and hospital workers aren't holy houses or heroes. They're a business occupied by folks who are well compensated to perform specific jobs, PERIOD. One of the biggest facepalms we've made since COVID appeared is treating these skilled workers like they were going above and beyond by simply doing their jobs. It caused many of those doctors and nurses to become insufferable, ego inflated wannabe celebrities when, in all reality, they're just another group of folks doing a job they chose for a compensation they agreed to.

I wholeheartedly concur. This same issue occurs with regards to police, firemen, first responders, teachers, gov officials and military personnel. Putting someone into the role of selfless hero is absurd unless they have personally performed in a manner to have it apply. The across the board blanket labeling of these people is insanity. Just more of the brainwashing of the American people to further strengthen this whole appeal to authority nonsense.

They do this in order to brainwash the population. Have your own thoughts about a subject? Well.. you are wrong because this person who is in a position if authority that we have deemed appropriate says otherwise. It's how you change the citizen back into a subject. It takes generations to do it this way, but there was really no other way for them to do it. Brute force wouldn't work on us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join