It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For you unvaxxed folks... some real world info

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
a reply to: Variable

I can see from their perspective why they would have very little tolerance for unvaccinated people with comorbidities not taking a therapeutic that everyone they know took because of ‘conspiracy theories’ causing them to do more work. I am not saying it is right, but they are humans doing a job and unvaccinated people ARE causing them more work (when it comes to Covid). It is just a fact.

Is that a fact, or is that disinformation?

The hospitals that are sharing statistics are showing far more Covid-vaccinated in the hospital than non Covid-vaccinated.

Of course, they could just open their eyes and prescribe ivermectin to anyone who thinks they could be infected and stop this whole mess in it's tracks in about "two weeks"

People would say you could just open your eyes and take the f***ing shot baby.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I know y’all are going to all reply to my posts with outrage and you are going to star each other like crazy because whatever vibes with your thinking seems intelligent to you. I am not replying to every post here about how the other side is totally wrong and you are totally right. You’re not totally right. You might be proven more right in the end. But you all need to be mature and get out of your box. The other side aren’t the only ignorant people.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I can see from their perspective why they would have very little tolerance for unvaccinated people with comorbidities not taking a therapeutic that everyone they know took because of ‘conspiracy theories’ causing them to do more work. I am not saying it is right, but they are humans doing a job and unvaccinated people ARE causing them more work (when it comes to Covid). It is just a fact.

A hospital cannot legally refuse to admit anyone who meets the health criteria set by the hospital administration for admittance, and they cannot discriminate on race, income, vax status or any other circumstance.
Many, many people are turned away that would have been admitted- no question about it- before the new ACA standards were implemented.
It's easy to blame hospitals and doctors, but their hands are tied, too. Any hospital that doesn't follow the government standards risks huge fine, or complete loss of their government funding. It's the old '#ze running down hill' scenario.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Maybe it just depends on where you live? I know of some unvaxxed who were hospitalized, obese or not. They did state the hospital was crowded with covid patients. Time there varied, some a few days, some were hospitalized a week or more, a pregnant lady is still in, and 2 passed away. None were put on a vent or told it was their only choice.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
meanwhile in Ontario Canada...current hospitalizations with COVID, and I say "with COVID" because they count every patient with COVID regardless of why they are at the hospital, as well count vaccinated persons as vaccinated if they come to the hospital within 14 days of being vaccinated for COVID

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The only treatments available for someone who shows up at the hospital with COVID19 are monoclonal antibodies (which don’t work very well with the new virus variant) Remdesivir (also doesn’t work all that well) anti-inflammatory meds, the new Merck pill (in very short supply), and—in extreme cases—intubation in the ICU. It’s my understanding that those treatments are only used when the infected individual is showing signs of moving from the mild/moderate category to the severe category. That usually means pneumonia/respiratory distress as diagnosed by X-ray, low blood Oxygen, etc. It sounds like your son wasn’t actually moving into the severe category, regardless of how crappy he might have felt. If he had been, they probably would have kept him in the hospital and started administering one or more of those treatments.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Is that a fact, or is that disinformation?

The hospitals that are sharing statistics are showing far more Covid-vaccinated in the hospital than non Covid-vaccinated.

Of course, they could just open their eyes and prescribe ivermectin to anyone who thinks they could be infected and stop this whole mess in it's tracks in about "two weeks"

People would say you could just open your eyes and take the f***ing shot baby.

Shove your snake oil where the moon shine is free.

That attitude is one I find reprehensible. "Just take the shot and shut up." -- You got a fight on your hands there.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
meanwhile in Ontario Canada...current hospitalizations with COVID, and I say "with COVID" because they count every patient with COVID regardless of why they are at the hospital, as well count vaccinated persons as vaccinated if they come to the hospital within 14 days of being vaccinated for COVID

78% of the people in Ontario are vaccinated leaving 22% who are not (of that 22%) includes children which are very low risk. If the people in ICU are equally vaxxed and unvaxxed-that does not look good for unvaxxed people since their pool of the population is much smaller (even smaller than 22% due to children being included but we will leave it as such).

The hospital though-these numbers are more reflective of the general vaccination numbers so this does not look good for the vaccines. We would need to know what in hospital means.
edit on 17-1-2022 by AcrobaticDreams because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Um....

That is a fact... how exactly? Just because you typed it?

Care to post something...

You know, any actual evidence?

It's rather early for me to call a "stupidest post of the year" but you are currently leading the pack...

And I read Youtube comments.

I guess if you think every hospital and doctor reporting otherwise, including some I know personally since I do business with the local hospital here, are lying-then you can go with that. The vaccine DOES reduce severity of illness. It does not mean it is not dangerous and or you should take it-but it also means you shouldn’t be a child and ignore everything that contradicts your view.

I think they are lying. They’ve lied since this has started are you joking me ? Every death that could possibly be labeled covid went as covid .People dying of the stuff they were going to die of anyway , brain cancer , kidney failure . Murder suicide gunshot victims went down as covid . 2 weeks to stop the spread . Yeah right . They made it sound like if we play ball for two weeks it would go away .
They said the vaccine was 96 percent effective or so . They said you wouldn’t get covid if you had the vaccine . Then all these breakthrough cases came . They said well you won’t get as sick and that will turn out to be a lie .
They lied and said the wuhan flu occurred naturally. 100 percent . That was a lie . We found out that dr Fauci gave millions to the wuhan lab to study how to give bat covid to humans and that’s what they did .

So yes in summation I do think they’re liars and for you to believe eve the main stream media sells you is quite sad really . Try using your critical thinking cap . It’ll come in handy

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I know someone that was vaccinated, young, and healthy. Covid made them weak, they went on to catch pneumonia, and had to be ventilated for a few days.

Shrugs.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

its genocide

nuremburg 2.0 can't come soon enough for these pharma pimps

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

But the "vaccines" are safe and effective!

Right?

Aren't they?
edit on 2022 1 17 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The anti-vax vs vax is getting pretty crazy. Probably another way to divide us.

But both sides are a bit nuts. Anti-vaxers are full of as much misinformation as vaxers.

Each side only sticks to their bias-confirmation sources and is getting more fanatical by the day.

Someone told my friend not to touch them because they were vaccinated and "shed" (i believe this conspiracy was posted here).

Then you have docs refusing care for those who don't want to get vaxxed.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

In hospital means they're currently a patient at the hospital yet not in serious enough condition to be admitted to the ICU. Nothing about what is stated on that chart is in any way confusing. The top chart would reflect roughly that those going to the hospital with Covid are roughly 78% vaccinated, the bottom shows that of those in the ICU roughly 45% are unvaccinated.

You would think that the rate would be higher in that case if the vaccination was fully preventing serious issues with the virus. Since they're roughly the even I would say that means it doesn't particularly help in that case. It may help with the less serious impacts based on this data.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
putnam6 beat me to it.
edit on 17-1-2022 by TylerDurden33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TylerDurden33

99% of the time if you call a doctors office or hospital for treatment, they just tell you to stay home and that's it.

Obviously you can take Vitamins, Zinc and all that on the 1st/2nd day of symptoms and you'll be 75% better the next day or two.

They are suppressing antibody treatments and ivermectin/NAC -- I used to be able to find NAC on the shelf at walmart, but ever since Joe Rogan was talking about Ivermectin and even NAC, they immediately pulled it... Obviously the Pharma OP and the Gubbment are against their own people.

Its shameful that the Mainstream News Media establishment are avoiding to mention how such treatments also can help people with any infection?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

If you go to the site and drill it down to the ages and more details, the reason of unvaxxed being in the hospitals can range from surgeries, to other illnesses and mostly old age.

They keep trying to do this "Oh look at this unvaccinated person in the ICU" crap and it's always using some person whos obese or 75+.. like bruh, this is a joke now.

See here for my laugh last night from CBC: The Mostly Unvaccinated Patients in ICU
edit on 17-1-2022 by TylerDurden33 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Um....

That is a fact... how exactly? Just because you typed it?

Care to post something...

You know, any actual evidence?

It's rather early for me to call a "stupidest post of the year" but you are currently leading the pack...

And I read Youtube comments.

I guess if you think every hospital and doctor reporting otherwise, including some I know personally since I do business with the local hospital here, are lying-then you can go with that. The vaccine DOES reduce severity of illness. It does not mean it is not dangerous and or you should take it-but it also means you shouldn’t be a child and ignore everything that contradicts your view.

So I guess you have no actual links to back up your "feelz" but anecdotal evidence... probably from CNN.

There is no actual proof that taking the vaccine reduces severity of illness. btw.

There is plenty of proof that the "vaccines" have killed more people than all other vaccines combined.

You should probably stop acting like a child and start critically thinking.

I would say that in all fairness we should have this conversation in 5 years and see where we are at.

But that would be a rather cruel thing to say, since statistically you won't be alive in 5 years...

All Hail Social Darwinism.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm unvaccinated am treated as a second class citizen because I have natural immunity?Dam health!

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TylerDurden33

They keep trying to do this "Oh look at this unvaccinated person in the ICU" crap and it's always using some person whos obese or 75+.. like bruh, this is a joke now.

Not always...

newsone.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join