It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The Eight John Does'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I know people don’t want to swallow this…but I think Trump might be on there too.

Remember when he said something stupid and sexual about his daughter ivanka, and everyone went bonkers? She was a grown woman at the time. Someone could've spiked his water if he's not a drinker?

There's more types of abuse than I care to acknowledge, and I'm certain the abuse tied to Epstein, Maxwell and their exploitation of modelling circles is focusing on minors at time of crimes committed.

I'm the forgiving kind if one seeks redemption through the proper channel, following strict sequential guidelines... if not, I'm not. I'm just one person.

The only way I imagine Trump is sick like that would be his desire to bring abuse to it's end as it strikes his own conscience. Can't blame him for trying to fight a noble cause.
🙏❤

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I am sure that they will be a mix of Democrats and Republicans.
Leaning one way or the other does not mean you are more noble , honorable or not a horrible person.
It will in no way surprise me if Biden is some how associated with it just like it will not surprise me in anyway if Trump is also.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

I am sure that they will be a mix of Democrats and Republicans.
Leaning one way or the other does not mean you are more noble , honorable or not a horrible person.
It will in no way surprise me if Biden is some how associated with it just like it will not surprise me in anyway if Trump is also.

Nobody is ever going to come clean if it doesn't benefit them in some way.

G M and epstein both prolly sang like a stuck goose trying to come clean, but even cops hate snitches, especially if it implicates their own friends in high office.
🙏❤

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

I know people don’t want to swallow this…but I think Trump might be on there too.

Remember when he said something stupid and sexual about his daughter ivanka, and everyone went bonkers? She was a grown woman at the time. Someone could've spiked his water if he's not a drinker?

There's more types of abuse than I care to acknowledge, and I'm certain the abuse tied to Epstein, Maxwell and their exploitation of modelling circles is focusing on minors at time of crimes committed.

I'm the forgiving kind if one seeks redemption through the proper channel, following strict sequential guidelines... if not, I'm not. I'm just one person.

The only way I imagine Trump is sick like that would be his desire to bring abuse to it's end as it strikes his own conscience. Can't blame him for trying to fight a noble cause.
🙏❤

He said in an interview and question, "what do you and Ivanka have in common" Trump, "I was going to say sex but".
just a few of the reminders

Birds humping photo

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: nugget1
I would guess some over-the-top level officials. Bill Clinton immediately comes to mind- along with Obama, Pelosi (don't ask me why...lol) and maybe even SleepyCreepyJoe. It's a given Hunter is one, and maybe a few European leaders, whose names should be obvious.
I'd like to see the whole list, not just eight. All the people implicated for decades would be a good start; maybe I should have began my list after researching that info. Lots of politicians and Hollywood celebrities to choose from.

Yes, Clintons, Obama and Bush…
I wonder if there is someone shocking.
Maybe the Queen herself or something like that?

You mean like the Pope, a cardinal, or a big name pastor?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The problem is going to be if one of the names is John Roberts. Will it mean the Supreme Court Justice, the reporter, the animal conservationist (which Bill gates seems to like)? Lot of problems with that name.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Who's to say it's any of those Political Figures ?

It could be literally anyone of hundreds of names , just pick a Multi-Millionaire or Billionaire and there name could come up.

Epstein was running an international Child Sex trade on that Island for decades , God only knows how many names are connected to him .

Which is exactly why he is Dead
edit on 15-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: nugget1
I would guess some over-the-top level officials. Bill Clinton immediately comes to mind- along with Obama, Pelosi (don't ask me why...lol) and maybe even SleepyCreepyJoe. It's a given Hunter is one, and maybe a few European leaders, whose names should be obvious.
I'd like to see the whole list, not just eight. All the people implicated for decades would be a good start; maybe I should have began my list after researching that info. Lots of politicians and Hollywood celebrities to choose from.

Yes, Clintons, Obama and Bush…
I wonder if there is someone shocking.
Maybe the Queen herself or something like that?

You mean like the Pope, a cardinal, or a big name pastor?

zuckerburg, bezos and Gordon Ramsey.moimar kadaifi.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
Serious?!! I fail to recognize a victim's expression in those pics.

Start with Joe frenching his granddaughter in that photo op to recognize a victim's expression and body language clutching the bottom of her skirt.

But this ain't about Joe or Trump.

Kevin spacey is the only hit I'm picking up on at this stage.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Serious?!! I fail to recognize a victim's expression in those pics.

Do you know anything about psychology? This would have started very young,

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

So were is your outrage child brides or do you only care about attacking your political opponents or those with more wealth than you?

Not sure all the girls are going to be having as much fun as others. But the brainwashing does start young.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Why would you think Trump is involve, there's nothing to link him to any of this. Flight logs, nothing.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You started of with the truth, it was stupid, it was a joke, but nothing Trump said, or these pics, proves anythg. As a matter of fact, Trump was one of the only elite to offer to testify against Epstein. He also threw Epstein out of his club for hitting on an underage girl, & stopped all contact with him.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godeddy

You started of with the truth, it was stupid, it was a joke, but nothing Trump said, or these pics, proves anythg. As a matter of fact, Trump was one of the only elite to offer to testify against Epstein. He also threw Epstein out of his club for hitting on an underage girl, & stopped all contact with him.

yeah yeah yeah

JUST IN: Pres. Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell, longtime companion of infamous sex offender Jeffrey Epstein: "I just wish her well, frankly." I really do.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godeddy

Why would you think Trump is involve, there's nothing to link him to any of this. Flight logs, nothing.

www.jacobinmag.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
That's where the victim is asking for only 50k...???

50k to affluent types might as well be toilet paper. 🤑

However, my previous posts in regard to redeemable qualities stand.
🙏❤

top topics

<< 1   >>

join