It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The Eight John Does'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Ghislaine Maxwell ends fight to keep the names of 8 'John Does' a secret after Virginia Giuffre demands they be made public

Place your bets now, who do you think will be named?
Here are my guesses.

Bill Gates,
Oprah
Tom Hanks....

Who Else? What will the fallout be?

According to MailOnline, six of the "John Does" have objected to the sealing. One of them, John Doe 17, wishes to keep their identity secret to avoid "annoyance and embarrassment," the media outlet reported.

Also the reality is that the list might never be released and this just might be super spy code word for
Help or you are going down with me!!
edit on 15-1-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Heh. Your thread title may be read in another sense

But the question is valid. All of this court secrecy is nonsense. These matters should have been public knowledge from the start.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What's the reveal date? How long do we have to mull it over before giving an answer?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What's the reveal date? How long do we have to mull it over before giving an answer?

The reveal date should have been already, and the truth is we may never know.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Considering the names we do know involved with them, I doubt we will ever know the hard fast truth.

If it was a coded threat to those people, she will be arkancided soonish.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I would guess some over-the-top level officials. Bill Clinton immediately comes to mind- along with Obama, Pelosi (don't ask me why...lol) and maybe even SleepyCreepyJoe. It's a given Hunter is one, and maybe a few European leaders, whose names should be obvious.
I'd like to see the whole list, not just eight. All the people implicated for decades would be a good start; maybe I should have began my list after researching that info. Lots of politicians and Hollywood celebrities to choose from.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I would guess some over-the-top level officials. Bill Clinton immediately comes to mind- along with Obama, Pelosi (don't ask me why...lol) and maybe even SleepyCreepyJoe. It's a given Hunter is one, and maybe a few European leaders, whose names should be obvious.
I'd like to see the whole list, not just eight. All the people implicated for decades would be a good start; maybe I should have began my list after researching that info. Lots of politicians and Hollywood celebrities to choose from.

Yes, Clintons, Obama and Bush…
I wonder if there is someone shocking.
Maybe the Queen herself or something like that?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I’m surprised yahoo published this story. Good for VG . May everyone who ever wronged her burn in hell or at least have their names be known . She should just came out and publicly name them ..

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
kevin spacey

timeframe?

In the wake of multiple sexual-assault accusations and allegations of workplace sexual harassment, colleagues of Kevin Spacey can’t be blamed for looking back at their professional interactions with the actor with a new air of scrutiny. Spacey’s former co-star Gabriel Byrne certainly has, and, in hindsight, the actor’s rumored pattern of behavior seems painfully obvious. So obvious, in fact, that according to Byrne, production was allegedly stopped for two days on the 1995 crime thriller The Usual Suspects due to Spacey being “accused of sexually inappropriate behavior toward a younger actor.”

rob reiner?

1 more
edit on (1/15/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Judging by the title I thought this was going to be a serial killer thread/news. I was like ohhh something I may not have known yet! Lol. I guess the latter still applies I did not know there are John Does on Maxwells list, but I can't say I'm surprised. Not sure if they will ever be revealed or not, guess we shall see. But I'm not going to hold my breath over it.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Katatonik

You thought serial killer, and I thought it was going to be about people being held in cognito because of the Jan. 6th riot. You know, more political prisoners being held without hope of trial.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Help or you are going down with me!!

That's my bet. Those eight have their lawyers ready and primed for the legal battles should they arrive. But by just letting go of the names would be catastrophic to their images.

The betting on specific names at this point is only masturbatory on our parts I think. Those who we would wish to be exposed. Me of course would love to see Trump or one of his kids high on that list but that's just wishful thinking on my part.

So I will wait and go ''ohhh and awwww'' when and if those names come to light. Jezzze, I hope Tom Brady's name isn't on the list.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That's my bet. Those eight have their lawyers ready and primed for the legal battles should they arrive. But by just letting go of the names would be catastrophic to their images.

Maybe those 8 aren’t even the real deviants. I think we know the politicians and celebs are evil…
Perhaps this is a bigger message. Maybe she is warning corporations, or organizations. Maybe the church?
What if it is all the Past presidents and their wives?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep that was my first thought, those unamed people that probably work with the fbi.

But still an interesting thread, personally I think its going to be big names, and why I also expect her to hang herself with toilet paper case closed once she is serving her sentence.

ETA: by big names I mean former presidents, cardinals in the church, long time big name senators, more royal family etc.
edit on 15-1-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I suspect one or two pretty high ranking politicians. Clinton clearly has been a frequent guest. A few top business folks. Probably Bill Gates (I suspect Epstein is why he and Melinda got divorced recently). Hedge fund investor Leon Black had to step down over his dealing with Epstein.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I suspect one or two pretty high ranking politicians. Clinton clearly has been a frequent guest. A few top business folks. Probably Bill Gates (I suspect Epstein is why he and Melinda got divorced recently). Hedge fund investor Leon Black had to step down over his dealing with Epstein.

I think Gates too. I also don’t think Melinda divorced him because of doing it, but only getting “caught”.
They obviously had a somewhat open marriage.

These rich folks just can’t get their jollies met by normal means.
I really bet a lot of them really thought they could just keep doing it forever, keep using and abusing people and kids forever.

I know people don’t want to swallow this…but I think Trump might be on there too.

edit on 15-1-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
All of this court secrecy is nonsense.

Agreed. Nothing going before a court should be allowed to go in secret.

Our legal system is so corrupt.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sometime after they disclose contact with intelligent alien life.

And that might not be too farfetched.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Ghislaine Maxwell’s list of more than 300 British associates is to be reviewed after US prosecutors vowed to pursue all those involved in her “pyramid scheme of abuse”.

www.mirror.co.uk... le-black-book-25816997

Here is a full list of people who are being actively investigated for crimes against children. Many say that arrests have already taken place but no one can confirm this.
Something to ask yourself as you review this list…. if these were false allegations, wouldn’t someone have stepped up by now?
With all the money they have, wouldn’t someone have filed a lawsuit for slander by now? It makes you wonder.

truth11.com... met-ping-pong-pizzagate/

When the same names keep reappearing through the years, you have to wonder if there's something to the rumors. Looking at the history of the few that are ever held accountable, the accusations go back decades. Weinstein and Cosby are just two that come to mind. Prince Andrew is a shocker, since he has such a high level of professionals to cover his indiscretions.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Weinstein and Cosby have one thing in common - both are connected to entertainment. If you are a dancing monkey to the elite, it makes you more easily sacrificed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join