It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government Knew the Cure in Early 2020, Vaxx was Never Needed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: AndyMayhew
Ivermectin is also a prophylactic.
Rainbows
Jane

It can work as one, yes. In the same way anthrax, arsenic and sulphuric acid, taken in sufficient doses, also prevent Covid.

Are you saying DARPA is wrong and are conspiracy theorists?

2005, Fauci admitted HCQ was a curative for coronaviruses.
2020: DARPA, Fauci and the government knew HCQ and ivermectin were cures
2020: Frontline doctors discovered HCQ and ivermectin were cures
2020-2022: Studies continue to pour out showing the same thing.

Are you saying they are all wrong, they all independently came to the wrong conclusion?

No, it's you (and many others on social media) who have come to the wrong conclusion.

They are not cures for Covid. Nor do they prevent Covid.

However, they "may" help alleviate severe symptoms in some patients. Though this is disputed.
edit on 15-1-2022 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

It can work as one, yes. In the same way anthrax, arsenic and sulphuric acid, taken in sufficient doses, also prevent Covid.

Are you saying they are all wrong, they all independently came to the wrong conclusion?

No, it's you (and many others on social media) who have come to the wrong conclusion.

However, they "may" help alleviate severe symptoms in some patients. Though this is disputed.

Pretty much the same as the jab then?

But with a far longer safety profile and less severe side effects...

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I'm seeing the same things as you and reading the same reports, but what I'm having a really difficult time with is believing that out of the 200ish countries in the world not a single one of them bucked the narrative. Not one, zero.

Countries that aren't beholden to the NWO, or which belong to opposing groups, are doing more or less the same thing as America did under both Trump and Biden.

You wold think that if these things are effective then at least one country, north Korea or Iran, for example, would be using them. Even countries like Estonia, Croatia and Finland which are totally outside of these political circles aren't bucking the trend. What possible reason could Estonia or Croatia have to hide something that could protect their populations? They're not part of the NWO and are long time opponents to TPTB. Their economies and government aren't in their sway.

Also, if the allegations were true, why aren't more people speaking out. I absolutely can't believe that every single small town clinic in the entire of the US has been contacted by the NWO or TPTB and bribedthreatened individually. Because that's what it would take to get this kind of silence.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: WraithOfEva777

Rainbows
Jane

No, the vaccine reduces the risk of developing Covid in the first place. And if you do get it, means in most cases it's only mild.

The likes of Ivermectin may help if you get Covid and become seriously ill, by alleviating some of the symptoms and - hopefully - meaning you don't actually die.

And even if ivermectin saves your life, the long term effects of Covid will still be there. Far better to avoid it in the first place.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I'm seeing the same things as you and reading the same reports, but what I'm having a really difficult time with is believing that out of the 200ish countries in the world not a single one of them bucked the narrative. Not one, zero.

I will kindly blow your narrative to smithereens,

Population 2/3 that of the U.S. completely free of COVID despite having low vaccination rate of 5.8%.

The state of Uttar Pradesh in India, which has the equivalent of two-thirds of the United States population, has been declared COVID-free, the state government announced last week.

There are no more active cases of coronavirus in the 33 districts of Uttar Pradesh, which has a population of 241 million people.

“Overall, the state has a total of 199 active cases, while the positivity rate came down to less than 0.01 per cent. The recovery rate, meanwhile, has improved to 98.7 per cent,” Hindustan Times reported.

Uttar Pradesh

Just to reiterate,

Population 241 million
Cases 199
Recovery Rate 98.7%
Vaccine Rate 5.8%

Global ivermectin adoption for COVID-19: 37%

This site has a nice map for you visual types and lots of linked info.

IVMStatus

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

As of April 2020 DARPA an official U.S. Government agency says you are flat out wrong - don't get mad at me I'm just the messenger.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Population 2/3 that of the U.S. completely free of COVID despite having low vaccination rate of 5.8%.

The state of Uttar Pradesh in India, which has the equivalent of two-thirds of the United States population, has been declared COVID-free, the state government announced last week.

There are no more active cases of coronavirus in the 33 districts of Uttar Pradesh, which has a population of 241 million people.

“Overall, the state has a total of 199 active cases, while the positivity rate came down to less than 0.01 per cent. The recovery rate, meanwhile, has improved to 98.7 per cent,” Hindustan Times reported.

Uttar Pradesh

Just to reiterate,

Population 241 million
Cases 199
Recovery Rate 98.7%
Vaccine Rate 5.8%

IVMStatus

Except that's not what I'm talking about, so far from blowing my "narrative" out of the water you're not even discussing it. I'm talking about the level of conspiracy that would be needed to cover things up.

Plus, the report you're citing is fake, it looks like a rehashing of an earlier one for a religions blog and it fails to mention key things such as that region having a truly brutal lockdown that makes the lockdown in the US look like an afterschool detention by comparison.

Here's a link debunking everything.

Link

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Uttar Pradesh

Just to reiterate,

Population 241 million
Cases 199
Recovery Rate 98.7%
Vaccine Rate 5.8%

IVMStatus

Except that's not what I'm talking about, so far from blowing my "narrative" out of the water you're not even discussing it. I'm talking about the level of conspiracy that would be needed to cover things up.

Plus, the report you're citing is fake, it looks like a rehashing of an earlier one for a religions blog and it fails to mention key things such as that region having a truly brutal lockdown that makes the lockdown in the US look like an afterschool detention by comparison.

Here's a link debunking everything.

Link

Are you claiming DARPA is wrong here or that the released document is faked? Otherwise, your entire rant is meaningless. Little Karen at the vaccine clinic or ER doesn’t need to be in the plot. She’s doing as instructed from her superiors. When the science and directives are being passed down from the top, the people at the bottom are simply trusting what they are being told. The CDC/WHO drive much of the worlds response because they don’t have adequate systems to develop their own guidelines.

This doesn’t have to be a conspiracy of millions to be a conspiracy. Besides, plenty of doctors are speaking out. More and more everyday, but instead of challenging what they say they attack those doctors personally and try to discredit their credentials. Many of these doctors were very highly regarded pre Covid-19. You’re asking the wrong questions here.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You have not read RFK Jr's book, or you would not make such wrong claims about Ivermectin.

I have read the book. The drug's efficacy as prophylactic is very well established around the world. In several studies it has shown 100% efficacy.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Of course we didn't need the vaccines, if they would have left this # alone we would have been fine. I remember way back when, not sure the year but reading about an Indian doctor finding a cure, then next day they said it was misinfo and removed it. I remember they removed it because it "peer reviewed", so BS like that. They want to keep America compliant and sick. I think we are also heading towards an invasion, from a terrorist group already in the US due to our border being open and Chinese spies. Again my opinion.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WraithOfEva777

Rainbows
Jane

No, the vaccine reduces the risk of developing Covid in the first place. And if you do get it, means in most cases it's only mild.

The likes of Ivermectin may help if you get Covid and become seriously ill, by alleviating some of the symptoms and - hopefully - meaning you don't actually die.

And even if ivermectin saves your life, the long term effects of Covid will still be there. Far better to avoid it in the first place.

Except: 56% of all cases, 63% of hospitalisations, and 80% of fatalities are coming from the double/triple-jabbed, with a CFR of 0.2% for the unjabbed vs 0.8% for the jabbed

Even IF you take the jab and don't die from covid, the as-yet unknown mid to long-term side effects will still be there. Far better to avoid it in the first place...

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I'm talking about the level of conspiracy that would be needed to cover things up.

Yup. a strawman to create thread drift, I know....

The subject of the thread is DARPA having in its files a report that says Covid-19 CURE(S) existed in spring of 2020 well prior to FDA EUA issuance and so-called vaccine deathshot rollout in fall 2020.

The DARPA file says unambiguously Ivermectin, Hydroxycloriquine and Interferon are cures for Covid-19, CURES got it.

To address your strawman no it's not hard when media lies, doctors and medical personel threatened with lively hood, Hospitals (US) paid north $40000 for death on vent due covid. Families paid $9000 to shut up bury their dead - hundreds of billions of dollars taken from taxpayers, a significant portion devoted to propaganda - no its not a stretch to see a pattern of cover-up.

Problem is its all for naught as people don't believe your or the official narrative anymore despite your best efforts.

Especially when it's shown a U.S. Government Agency has been sitting on information that would have negated the deathshot roll-out.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WraithOfEva777

The vax reduces symptoms, often to the level that you're asymptomatic. It also reduces transmission rates.

The other things mentioned only have any effect if you have moderate to severe symptoms. They can't make you asymptomatic and they don't reduce transmission.

A lot of vaxxed people who have covid are contaminated with it, it's just trace amounts their nasal passages, it's not actually infecting them. It's like they've breathed in some soot or some other substance that isn't really effecting them.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I'm talking about the level of conspiracy that would be needed to cover things up.

Yup. a strawman to create thread drift, I know....

The subject of the thread is DARPA having in its files a report that says Covid-19 CURE(S) existed in spring of 2020 well prior to FDA EUA issuance and so-called vaccine deathshot rollout in fall 2020.

The DARPA file says unambiguously Ivermectin, Hydroxycloriquine and Interferon are cures for Covid-19, CURES got it.

To address your strawman no it's not hard when media lies, doctors and medical personel threatened with lively hood, Hospitals (US) paid north $40000 for death on vent due covid. Families paid $9000 to shut up bury their dead - hundreds of billions of dollars taken from taxpayers, a significant portion devoted to propaganda - no its not a stretch

You have a really funny definition of thread drift, and I'm not sure that you understand the concept of a strawman argument.

To address your strawman no it's not hard when media lies, doctors and medical personel threatened with lively hood, Hospitals (US) paid north $40000 for death on vent due covid. Families paid $9000 to shut up bury their dead - hundreds of billions of dollars taken from taxpayers, a significant portion devoted to propaganda - no its not a stretch to see a pattern of cover-up.

That might be possible, in small town there are only a couple of people who would need to be influenced, but do you have even the remotest idea how big a conspiracy would need to be to do that on a national level, let alone on a global level?

You'd need to bribe or threaten hundreds of millions of people.

You're seriously suggesting that the government of the united states of America, in 2022, is going into small villages in Africa and India and individually bribing or threatening health care providers? Simply having the manpower needed to do that would be a mammoth task. Simply finding out who they so that you could bribe or threaten them would be a mammoth task. And doing it in secret?

And what about countries like Iran, Syria and North Korea?

You're seriously suggesting that Washington is successfully persuading every single health care provider in Iran to go along with this, because I'm not aware that any of them have ever stood up and said that the G-Men had been round to offer them a brown envelope stuffed with cash, and believe me, someone would blow the whistle, if only for the hope of even more cash for revealing the story.

And going back to my original comment, why would countries that are like Estonia, Latvia and Croatia that are in direct opposition to both TPDB and the NWO be part of this conspiracy. That's like suggesting that Russia was secretly paying Hattians to stay in Haiti.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Source, please.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Quite apart from ivermectin only being - allegedly - useful in treating people who have severe cases of Covid, and nothing more, surely it's far better to prevent people getting seriously ill in the first place?

Allegedly?

Do you have any links?

newsrescue.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Just have to tell low levels that WHO, CDC and NIH guidelines are to be followed or get fired. Lets not forget AMA.

Others have already pointed out to you that the dam has and is breaking with whistleblowers from the medical community. Not my fault you willfully disregard any and all that doesnt chime in with your false narrative.

Can you refute the DARPA report that says April 2020 it was found Ivermectin cures Covid-19 followed in May 2020 by saying Hydroxychloroquine and Interferon are also curatives.

If you can't then I guess you've wasted a lot of time and energy these past many months believing in the false god Fauchi.

edit on 15-1-2022 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Source, please.
to: AaarghZombies exclusively...

I'm sure you're eager to learn...principles.

Highlights of the Study

Main principles of ethics, that is beneficence, nonmaleficence, autonomy, and justice, are discussed.

Autonomy is the basis for informed consent, truth-telling, and confidentiality.

A model to resolve conflicts when ethical principles collide is presented.

Cases that highlight ethical issues and their resolution are presented.

A patient care model that integrates ethics, professionalism, and cognitive and technical expertise is shown.

Nonmaleficence

Nonmaleficence is the obligation of a physician not to harm the patient. This simply stated principle supports several moral rules – do not kill, do not cause pain or suffering, do not incapacitate, do not cause offense, and do not deprive others of the goods of life. The practical application of nonmaleficence is for the physician to weigh the benefits against burdens of all interventions and treatments, to eschew those that are inappropriately burdensome, and to choose the best course of action for the patient. This is particularly important and pertinent in difficult end-of-life care decisions on withholding and withdrawing life-sustaining treatment, medically administered nutrition and hydration, and in pain and other symptom control. A physician’s obligation and intention to relieve the suffering (e.g., refractory pain or dyspnea) of a patient by the use of appropriate drugs including opioids override the foreseen but unintended harmful effects or outcome (doctrine of double effect) [7, 8].

more

All health care practitioners are constrained by the principles of professionalism in honoring and upholding the interests and well-being of their patients. This embodies the concept of the fiduciary relationship; work performed that always and without exception favors the client and not the professional performing the work.

I'll pretend you will take the time necessary to read both studies, however any ability to comprehend it is up to the reader, that's you.

Make us proud!
🙏❤
edit on (1/15/2222 by loveguy because:

edit on (1/15/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on (1/15/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Touché a reply to: WraithOfEva777

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Wow thanks for proving the jabs do not cure covid and lately you will die still from covid after been jabbed and boosted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join