It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government Knew the Cure in Early 2020, Vaxx was Never Needed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

They are not cures for Covid. Nor do they prevent Covid.

However, they "may" help alleviate severe symptoms in some patients. Though this is disputed.

Wow thanks for proving the jabs do not cure covid and lately you will die still from covid after been jabbed and boosted.

Let's see what a cure is.

cure

a means of healing or restoring to health; remedy.
a method or course of remedial treatment, as for disease.

DARPA said it's a cure, in their top secret classified documents. Were they wrong? Are you disagreeing with them?

Then you have this:

Real Time MetaAnalysis of 75 studies

And it's also a preventative drug:

And you have countless case studies and observational studies from front line doctors, as well as Fauci's own admission in 2005 about HCQ.

And you have results from Japan and Utar Pradesh.

Any you have the common sense variable from just listening to people who have used it and recovered.

This man was dying and the hospital still wouldn't give it to him, then when the court forced them to allow it he recovered:

SOURCE

edit on 15-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Duplicate post.
edit on 15-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

How the medica lied about japan no using invermectin

www.brightworkresearch.com...

Interesting information.

Firstly, the original claim was that Japan had dropped the vaccines, and was using ivermectin instead. That is total BS, and is indicative of the lying nature of the rest of the snake oil peddlers claims.

The sources in the article you posted are A Joe Rogan show. Two Tweets, and a number of YouTube videos. All from the same dodgy sources as every other astroturfing article! Yes, there is lots of BS about this on the Internet, but that doesn't make it true.

It also does not explain how what purportedly must have been tens of millions of people, supposedly using ivermectin in Japan (enough to make a dent in the number of COVID-19 cases), does not show up in sales.

Merck owns the human ivermectin patent and at the equivalent of $519.58 (US$) per prescription, times say, 1/10th of Japan's population (which would be about 12 million people), would have netted Merck $6.2 billion in ivermectin sales in Japan alone. Yet Merck's overall fiscal gains across the world from 2019 to 2020 were only 2% of 48 billion, which is not even a billion. If everyone was taking ivermectin, then you'd think it would show up in their profits?

(sources for cost and calculation purposes:
Ivermectin
Drug Usage Statistics, United States, 2013 - 2019 - CliniCalc

Merck Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Financial Results)

Nor does it address that the only clinical trial of ivermectin for use against COVID-19 in Japan, begun at Kitasato University (that invented ivermectin), in January 2020, is still trying to get enough participants to do the study.

Study in COVID-19 Patients with ivermectin (CORVETTE-01)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You're so yesterday. Every day. Merck's patent for Ivermectin expired in 1996. It's produced by numerous manufacturers and is about 7-cents per pill top end manufacture cost if I remember correctly.

I just got 90 12mg Ivermectin tablets from India for less than a hundred bucks. Depending on the person's weight that's still a lot of full treatments.

I also got 90 HCQ 200mg tabs. My total order including shipping was a few cents over $160.

Have you seriously looked at any of these? Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 75 studies

The sidebar on the following lists multiple possible therapeutics and the testing done on them as well.

Global ivermectin adoption for COVID-19: 37%
edit on 15-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

There is a definite and real campaign to hype Ivermectin and HQC. They outright lie about their effectiveness.

Japan never officially approved Ivermectin for treatment of COVID-19. Similarly, as far as I have been able to determine, there were no increases in sales of Ivermectin in Japan, neither human nor veterinary, which one might expect to be obvious if tens of millions of people were taking it. So the claims that it was the reason for a reduction of COVID-19 cases in Japan is just bogus.

Japan is not using ivermectin instead of vaccines to treat Covid-19

Japan Continues to Use Vaccines, Not Ivermectin, to Fight COVID-19

Similarly, the claims about Uttar Pradesh seem to be negated by the fact that a few months later, India removed Ivermectin from its list of medicines for use against COVID-19 because it was proven to be ineffective.

No new COVID-19 cases in Uttar Pradesh, India, due to use of ivermectin

Why HCQ and Ivermectin were removed from India’s Covid-19 treatment protocol

Similarly, those who promote Ivermectin as a magical cure suggest it works both as a prophylactic, and as a treatment. Yet they put down the papers that show that Ivermectin doesn't have much effect against COVID-19 (in several different human clinical trials) by suggesting that the trials were done 'at the wrong time' in the course of the COVID-19 infections, specifically to show ivermectin in a bad light. How does a drug that is supposed to work well in every situation, prove to be ineffective in most situations, and the reason was they didn't test it in exactly the right way.

In each case, different people and groups, are saying it is ineffective. The internet snake oil salesmen, the ones who previously have sold dubious supplements, dodgy 'cures', and bad health advice, are still not the people you can trust for good and truthful health advice.

Nice try, but the leak of the classified DARPA documents confirms they are cures.

Also, Japan is using ivermectin. They also dropped the vaccine mandates and slapped myocarditis warning labels on them.

source

Good try though. You can't stop the truth now. Just make sure you're not in the way of some very angry people when they realize what happened although I'd add you to the Nuremberg list if I could.

Japan could not be "dropping vaccine mandates" because it has never had them. The vaccines are voluntary, in line with the Japanese interpretation of rights.

Japan has said it will not make vaccination mandatory. This is entirely reasonable and does not amount to any official denial of vaccine effectiveness or of policy preferential to the vaccines. In fact, the announcement that no-one should mandate vaccination was also very positive about promoting the advantages of vaccination.

Nor does your linked article make any mention of ivermectin.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here's the sidebar list and you'll see it covers a broad range including Remdesivir & Convalescent Plasma. Some interesting reading and learning opportunities therein. I've bolded the ones that we've thus far either added to our supplements or our treatment kit. A few of them for their possible benefits other than covid-related as well.

Antiandrogens
Aspirin
Bamlanivimab
Bromhexine
Budesonide
Casirivimab/i..
Colchicine
Conv. Plasma
Curcumin
Ensovibep
Favipiravir
Fluvoxamine
Hydroxychloriquine
Iota-carragee..
Ivermectin
Melatonin
Metformin
Molnupiravir
N-acetylcys..
Nigella Sativa
Nitazoxanide
Paxlovid
Povidone-Iod..
Probiotics
Proxalutamide
Quercetin
Remdesivir
Sotrovimab
Vitamin A
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Zinc

edit on 15-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Since the release of DARPA documents, it's a given that Ivermectin is a CURE for Covid-19 - end of debate on efficacy period.

I want full/public/complete investigation of who and why this information was withheld from the world. I want domestic/international crimes against humanity indictments, prison and/or execution for those responsible for millions of deaths.

At this point anyone still supporting the status quo is guilty of abetting mass murder - strong words yes but time for strong action.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

You're so yesterday. Every day. Merck's patent for Ivermectin expired in 1996. It's produced by numerous manufacturers and is about 7-cents per pill top end manufacture cost if I remember correctly.

I just got 90 12mg Ivermectin tablets from India for less than a hundred bucks. Depending on the person's weight that's still a lot of full treatments.

I also got 90 HCQ 200mg tabs. My total order including shipping was a few cents over $160.

Have you seriously looked at any of these? Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 75 studies

The sidebar on the following lists multiple possible therapeutics and the testing done on them as well.

And how many of those 12mg tablets per day would one need for a 5 day course at the dosages that have shown some clinical effectiveness?

Standard Dose Ivermectin for COVID-19

A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness

Table 2d. Ivermectin: Selected Clinical Data

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

How do you feel knowing that the government mostly democrats, CDC, puppy killer fauci and pharma engaged in criminal behavior when they allowed thousands to die from covid because they wanted to push for money making experimental injections that now is proven to be nothing but a scam.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

How do you feel knowing that the government mostly democrats, CDC, puppy killer fauci and pharma engaged in criminal behavior when they allowed thousands to die from covid because they wanted to push for money making experimental injections that now is proven to be nothing but a scam.

They aren't a scam. They are working.

Despite the weekly number of cases of COVID-19 nearly doubling, the weekly deaths from COVID-19 have halved. This is in most countries of the world where vaccination is better than 50% of population.

What is a scam are the people conflating a few cases per million of adverse reactions and suggesting that millions are dying from the vaccines - suggesting that the few hundreds of instances of people who might have been taking ivermectin, have somehow turned the COVID-19 situation round for a country of 125 million people - or that a treatment unapproved across most of the world is some miracle cure, even when those countries that were trying to use it, have now officially abandoned it, too.

edit on 15/1/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
ethics

succinctly

Come back with a report on your findings if ya like.
🤔

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I include this first from 2020 only because it’s NIH (maybe a blanket for some) and might give someone a basic idea on dosage as they research further.

A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness

I myself keep up with the recommendations here mostly:

I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19

I’ve taken a “prophylactic” dose twice on the heavier end when I was the only one to care for some very sick positive folk. One went into diabetic shock two days in a row and I was the one with him before, during, and after the paramedics and got severely coughed on in my face and clammy combination covid/diabetic-shock sweat all over me. Couldn't keep my paper mask on because once he started coming around he was confused & combative which was challenging enough but he'd also been wedged between his bed and the wall on the floor for hours and had to get him up on the bed and calmed at least enough to get the IV going.

Can’t say it was the deciding factor. Won’t say it was the deciding factor. 

Will say Ivermectin appears to be very easy on the system as it’s excellent safety profile suggests.

Both times I dosed a little above my weight two days apart and I couldn’t tell I’d taken anything. I can feel an aspirin on my stomach but with Ivermectin nothing and as far as I can tell zero side effects.

As such, and with the growing evidence, it’s a no-brainer for me.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well said! a reply to: donscorpio

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Yep, I am sure that they do, for the big pharma new billionaires, the snake oil is really selling.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

They aren't a scam. They are working.

Despite the weekly number of cases of COVID-19 nearly doubling, the weekly deaths from COVID-19 have halved. This is in most countries of the world where vaccination is better than 50% of population.

What is a scam are the people conflating a few cases per million of adverse reactions and suggesting that millions are dying from the vaccines - suggesting that the few hundreds of instances of people who might have been taking ivermectin, have somehow turned the COVID-19 situation round for a country of 125 million people - or that a treatment unapproved across most of the world is some miracle cure, even when those countries that were trying to use it, have now officially abandoned it, too.

Basically for someone who is trying to make up their mind when reading this thread, you're losing terribly and its a blow out. It's over.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I too follow the FLCCC & the Gut has provided much info. I have been using their prevention protocol since
summer 2020. I am not jabbed due to medical conditions including surviving toxic mold which has been used
in biochemical warfare since at least the 80's. Doctor thought I was not going to make it 3 to 4 times cause
I was so sick & cytokine levels were 12,000 & norm if I remember right is 2380. I won't go into it here...

However I just had surgery 29 Nov & I had everything worked out with surgeon that I would drive meself
& then sleep overnite in me truck which has everything I need to survive . I did not want anyone to take
or pick me up cause I have been isolating since the beginning & still do curbside p/u & wipe everything
down before coming into RV.

Last minute I was worried about flinging me leg over the tailgate & etc...so I took a ride from neighbor
who is fully jabbed...I sat in backseat behind passenger seat with a P100 mask. Surgery was on Mon & on
Friday I get a call he is sicker than hell & sounds like sh$T & has Covid, symptoms started on Tue so his
viral load was HIGH.. Damn! I stopped me protocol onSat prior to Sx & restarted on Wed.
Thank You FLCCC cause I did not get sick!!! He was so bloody sick for
3 wks with covid pneumonia. He did not go to hospital cause one of his daughters is an RN & helped him
with breathing & etc.

Also sister who works at a prison FLCCC protocol kept here out of hospital. She should have been taking
more IVM as protocol due to being almost continuously exposed instead of following me schedule.
Had mild symptoms, no loss of taste or smell, just achy, tired & the brain fog lasted for weeks.

I am a believer of IVM & I am considering to go back to normal life after 2 yrs of isolation (except dog trials)
I am so tired of being alone!!! Losing 2 yrs of life & being single sucks! Will be 61 in March.
Praying & Wishing good for ALL!

Cheers
Ektar

Thinking I need to have what procedures I want in case of hospitalization in a note in truck, in RV,
sent to sisters & me mates I am friends with across from me at campground...FLCCC protocol.

edit on 1612022 by Ektar because: left out info

edit on 1612022 by Ektar because: left info out

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

A lot of vaxxed people who have covid are contaminated with it, it's just trace amounts their nasal passages, it's not actually infecting them. It's like they've breathed in some soot or some other substance that isn't really effecting them.

Can you share the link that make you believe that a vaxed person is contaminated rather than infected?

Because I know a lot of people who are vaxed and tested positive.........they were never told that they were not infected.

edit on 16-1-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Sources are in my signature.

To vastly over simplify things, people who are asymptomatic are contaminated, people who are symptomatic are infected.

Sometime people breath in small amounts of covid which gets trapped in their nose or their nasal passages (This is actually what nose hairs are for), the covid hangs around for a while and can be detected using a lateral flow kit. But because the virus has been trapped, or because a person has some form of immunity, they don't get sick. So they are contaminated but not infected.

There's a lot more to it, but I don't believe that giving you a more complicated answer, or blinding you with science, would change your mind.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Sources are in my signature.

To vastly over simplify things, people who are asymptomatic are contaminated, people who are symptomatic are infected.

Sometime people breath in small amounts of covid which gets trapped in their nose or their nasal passages (This is actually what nose hairs are for), the covid hangs around for a while and can be detected using a lateral flow kit. But because the virus has been trapped, or because a person has some form of immunity, they don't get sick. So they are contaminated but not infected.

There's a lot more to it, but I don't believe that giving you a more complicated answer, or blinding you with science, would change your mind.

Covid hangs on nose hairs. Ok, I think you need to take a break.

And then an appeal to authority fallacy. "Blinding you with science." I'm not sure if this is comedy or for real? Lmao!

(post by underpass61 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join