It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government Knew the Cure in Early 2020, Vaxx was Never Needed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The argument is over. No "Vaxx" was OR is needed. Period.

We have a cure.

75 more studies that back this up.

We don't need to fight it anymore, or deal with record case numbers despite high vaccination rates. We don't need to do that. These documents prove DARPA, the government, and Fauci were very aware of the cure in April 2020. This is a fact, and is proven by the The Project Veritas thread showing Fauci lied about gain of function that went viral on ATS.

Front line doctors discovered this exact same fact but were demonized. Anyone who suggested it's use was ridiculed. Look at what happened to Joe Rogan for suggesting it. It was a coordinated propaganda campaign, which shows how much of a threat it was.

The human form of the drug is constantly called a horse dewormer:

CNN drastically altered the color tone of Joe Rogan to make him look sickly:

Other "fact checkers" and "bloggers" quickly looked for ways to compare him to a horse.

It's a coordinated propaganda campaign.

Countries like Japan figured this out last year:

So did Utar Pradesh in Indian:

It's over. There has always been a cure. Now we know for sure.

edit on 14-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Can we collapse the big pharma bubble now? Or is it too big to fail?

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Can we collapse the big pharma bubble now? Or is it too big to fail?

People have to first understand the implications of this thread before action can be taken. So far, the mainstream media is completely silent.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I would call the msm complicit.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Look at last year's CNN's CEO of the year and you wont be surprised.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I caught Covid in early 2020 and was part of Penn Medicine's Hydroxychloroquine clinical trials and it made me feel better right away. I was considered a successful case along with many others. This was of course, before it became a political weapon used against Trump. I was also a military medic and have seen it administered to people going overseas, to people combating SARS cov-1, etc. And out of nowhere the propaganda was you could get a heart attack from it. A drug that has been around for over 50 years suddenly became too dangerous to use.

This whole thing has been a political game. And politicians are bought out by big pharma. Big pharma somehow went from the bad guys who would routinely get sued for billions of dollars for falsifying data to the saviors of the world.

Now we are getting health recommendations from CEO's of pharmaceutical companies.

I call this "unnatural selection." Let those who are idiots continue to line up to big pharma. As long as they leave me the hell alone. But they can't even do that.

It seems like everywhere you turn, brain dead zombies want to recruit you into the pharma cult. They claim it's for your health and safety. As if they genuinely care about your health. They just want your validation.

Anyone who wants validation is inherently insecure and unsure of their decisions. That's why they are screaming from mountain tops trying to get the "unvaxx" to agree with them. That's why they have so much energy to debate with everyone ad nauseum. You see them in every forum. In every social media platform. "I am tripled vaxxed and boosted and have no side effects. Join me!"

That screams of desperation to me. I can't imagine myself even spending an ounce of energy trying to convince people to not get vaxxed. It's none of my business and I have a life to live.

Yet you see the same losers in this forum infiltrating every thread expending tons of energy trying to convince people to get vaxxed. It's the height of delusion to think you can convince a random anonymous person online to get a vaccine through debates.

That's the word I was looking for. Pro-covid vaxxers are straight up delusional and beyond annoying. They achieve the exact opposite of what they want to achieve. In the end, most people file them under "troll" category and dismiss them for the insecure losers that they are.
edit on 14-1-2022 by donscorpio because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2022 by donscorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Sadly to tell ya, but Japan has NOT approved Ivermectin for covid 19. Unless today 1-14-22 it was approved, which I have no info on here.
Also, here we send people home and doctors visit the patients and give them appropriate medications for covid and to the best of my knowledge it may even be Ivermectin, but as I mentioned IT HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED YET.
edit on 0100000025552022-01-14T00:55:25-06:00552501am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: donscorpio

It's mass formation, a type of psychosis. The ability of media to cause this hypnotic state is fascinating. However, people caught in it are becoming annoying.

Unfortunately no one will leave you alone when the agenda is depopulation.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Correct, according to the mainstream media and fact checkers it has not been. And, using this thread as a prime example, are we still trusting them?
edit on 14-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: donscorpio

It's mass formation, a type of psychosis. The ability of media to cause this hypnotic state is fascinating. However, people caught in it are becoming annoying.

Unfortunately no one will leave you alone when the agenda is depopulation.

Its what you said it is " mass psychosis of an alien landing on Earth ".

And that alien is a man made event to " CONTROL THE POPULATION AROUND THE WORLD DUE TO THE EVILS OF THE INTERNET TO BRING DOWN ANYONE WHO RUNS FOR OFFICE THAT HAS A GOOD AND TRUE HEART FOR ITS PEOPLE ".

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: musicismagic

Correct, according to the mainstream media and fact checkers it has not been. And, using this thread as a prime example, are we still trusting them?

Hey v1rtu
For real, I've posted about Ivermectin being used by the old doctors out in the countryside, reason why I say that is because most city folks here are the ones that got covid. Okinawa was hit hard in the early stages, but I truly believe now that them doctors in Naha are using Ivermectin. Got to remember Okinawa is one large family unit. Doctors want to save lives there.
19000 thousand deaths in 2 years in this country. I posted earlier that in 5 days only 2 deaths in a country of 134 million people. Something is not adding up.
But I also posted about children now are going to be vax and I truly gave up on mankind NOW. I really have. Its time to bring out my fishing pole I guess and catch and talk to the fish and then release them.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
So if we assume there is a core group of people behind the burying of truthful info about Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, which have been proven to save lives, if not just the pain and misery of a COVID infection, then would it be a completely outlandish thought to think that perhaps the same people might have been behind the development and release of SARS-CoV-2 virus itself?

Lawsuits would be the mildest form of retribution suggested to people of that nature, IMHO.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   

The WHYS boil down in almost every case to M-O-N-E-Y

Both Short Term and Long Term: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Quite apart from ivermectin only being - allegedly - useful in treating people who have severe cases of Covid, and nothing more, surely it's far better to prevent people getting seriously ill in the first place?

Especially when there are only a limited number of hospital beds available for the tens of millions that would be requiring invermectin (or any other "cure") if we didn't instead use vaccination instead to significantly reduce the numbers requiring hospitalisation.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew
Ivermectin is also a prophylactic.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Rainbows
Jane

It can work as one, yes. In the same way anthrax, arsenic and sulphuric acid, taken in sufficient doses, also prevent Covid.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Quite apart from ivermectin only being - allegedly - useful in treating people who have severe cases of Covid, and nothing more, surely it's far better to prevent people getting seriously ill in the first place?

Allegedly?

Do you have any links?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

The issuance of emergency use for the mRNA vaccines was against the rules, as the existence of drugs that work to treat COVID pre-empt emergency use.

Yet TPTB are still pushing people to get vaccinated and boosted when we know from experience that they are ineffective. They are still trying to get the vaccine into 2-5 year old children.

If people don't see that there is an ulterior motive for the vaccines now... I can't help them.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

It can work as one, yes. In the same way anthrax, arsenic and sulphuric acid, taken in sufficient doses, also prevent Covid.

Are you saying that ivermectin has killed most of the people that have taken it in the past when it has been prescribed to them for parasitic diseases, for which the developers were granted a Nobel prize?

Or are you making # up?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

worried about your PFE stock? Keep the faith Joey.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join