It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Putting Perimeter Concrete Blast & Security Fence Directly Around the building What For?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'll give you this song, sung first in 1963:-
Come senators, congressmen please heed the call,
Don't stand in the hallway, don't block up the hall,
For he that gets hurt, will be he who has stalled,
The battle outside ragin,
Will soon shake your windows and rattle your walls,
For the times they are a'changing.
True then as true now.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm of two minds on this.

On one hand, it's good that our Beloved Leaders are afraid of our wrath. After all the crap they've pulled, they should be.

On the other hand, it's a sad day when the White House is walled off like the presidential palace in some Third-World banana republic.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

If they are using these barriers to fix the fountain it is really for one purpose and that is to obstruct the view, but why as it seems overkill? Lots of rumors swirling around that maybe there is something buried under the fountain that now needs to be made known.

Could there be more tunnels that need to be dug up that were previously missed? The timing seems very strange but considering all the different talk and stories going around who knows. I know we won't get a straight answer from the current administration that is for sure.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Looks more like North Korea than the USA. Which is where we're headed with Dems in charge.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I'm of two minds on this.

On one hand, it's good that our Beloved Leaders are afraid of our wrath. After all the crap they've pulled, they should be.

On the other hand, it's a sad day when the White House is walled off like the presidential palace in some Third-World banana republic.

when you build clown world, and stand back to admire your work, be sure you have the proper foot wear and a big red nose. Represent!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
And l said earlier the month of May something is going to change. One thing l think we might see is you know longer can sell your house. One will be stuck where you are. Should l put that under MiM’ street talk, no, not yet.

I love you guys but you give the UN too much credit , Sebrenica and Rwanda were ClusterF%#ks of epic proportions.

They can't even run a babyshower.

edit on 13-1-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
well, you know it isn't prep for things that have happened like:
stolen election
virus pandemic
anti-virus pandemic
refusal to vaccinate
Afghanistan surrender
20% inflation in housing, autos, or food

so it must be for upcoming things that are planned to happen:
real, no #, food shortages (not simply supply chain Christmas or toilet paper shortage)
crash of financial system
Extraterrestrial invasion
Rapture
insert your worst fear here

afterthought: at least it isn't made from the leftover steel barriers they were using for the southern border
edit on 13-1-2022 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I wonder when they will start building the Towers and Moat fit for Queen Jill

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Supreme court on vax mandate expected today. Curios timing.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Does Congress truly believe the numbers on actual White Supremists are wrong, that there are a great many of them out there, supporting Trump? Or do they just fear the public rising up against them as they do carry out increasingly evil acts against those they claim to represent? Paranoid stupidity or Evil? Or some of each?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
it is the natural reaction of
a racist elderly white institution
located in
a majority black community
edit on 13-1-2022 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
There are some tweets of users posting some images on twitter.

Of the WH instaling what it appears to be level of Perimeter Concrete Blast & Security Fence Directly Around the building of the White House. With some of the users wondering the possibility of why they are installing these Concrete Perimeter for a occasion?

What does ATS think of this?
Perimeter Concrete Blast & Security Fence Directly Being Built? What For?

Possible Inflation protests? mandate protests?

So biden is building his own personal wall. Interesting to say the least.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If they had information on a credible threat what makes them think they have time to build a wall ? This is pre-planning for something domestic.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I do not think is about the supreme court ruling, I think is more about the attempt to take out the filibuster soo the power grab voting is passed.

Is going to be a free give away for none citizens voting in every state no only just the democrats hell holes.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Are they doing this in Delaware also ?
That's where JB spends 25 % of his time.
In his Bunker i assume.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Obviously the barriers are going up because of Trump,

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

If they are using these barriers to fix the fountain it is really for one purpose and that is to obstruct the view, but why as it seems overkill? Lots of rumors swirling around that maybe there is something buried under the fountain that now needs to be made known.

Could there be more tunnels that need to be dug up that were previously missed? The timing seems very strange but considering all the different talk and stories going around who knows. I know we won't get a straight answer from the current administration that is for sure.

Yeah, why hide a fountain project ? Maybe we’ll get a lovely Baphoment statue

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Don't see 45 putting up walls around Mar-A-Lago and they have been threatening him for weeks.

This is for us. The American citizen. To be kept from another House of the People.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I'm sure the national guard is waiting by the phone for another 6 month parking garage deployment.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
They will have BLM and ANTIFA painted on them lol

originally posted by: xuenchen
What color are the concrete barriers going to be ? 😸

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join