It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real scientific research that finally convinced my husband 'not' to get 'boostered'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

a reply to: lostgirl

I have indeed read your thread
You are posting a preprint ( not confirmed scince ) as real facts, by guys that is known to spread disinformation

eu.usatoday.com...

www.reuters.com...

Fact check sources are for lazy people and no more reliable than any other source as we’ve seen many times in the past.

Pfizer or the other pharma companies wouldn’t have any ties to fact checking companies or have people that sit on fact checking boards by any chance, would they?

Many of these experts that are speaking out about the vaccines were leaders in their fields prior to speaking out.

Top cardiologists, MNRA researchers and developers, PCR test experts, former pharma executives, virologists, etc.

All debunked because some fact checkers say so. I think not.

If that is true.. we are truly in dark times, how would you know those you believe are the real ones ?
The majority of experts would have joined the dark side then, and they all manage to keep silent about this evil plan to kill us all ??? that just sound to out there for me.

It's ok mate, go back to sleep. don't worry, big gov got your back

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LocalGenius

You are posting a preprint ( not confirmed scince ) as real facts, by guys that is known to spread disinformation

eu.usatoday.com...

www.reuters.com...

Fact check sources are for lazy people and no more reliable than any other source as we’ve seen many times in the past.

Pfizer or the other pharma companies wouldn’t have any ties to fact checking companies or have people that sit on fact checking boards by any chance, would they?

Many of these experts that are speaking out about the vaccines were leaders in their fields prior to speaking out.

Top cardiologists, MNRA researchers and developers, PCR test experts, former pharma executives, virologists, etc.

If that is true.. we are truly in dark times, how would you know those you believe are the real ones ?
The majority of experts would have joined the dark side then, and they all manage to keep silent about this evil plan to kill us all ??? that just sound to out there for me.

It is so much nicer when you believe that Big Government and Big Pharm have our backs, we simply have to do what we are told and "like you don't even have to think about it bro" to cite the great thinker H3H3, lulz.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmSunday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

eu.usatoday.com...

www.reuters.com...

It is so much nicer when you believe that Big Government and Big Pharm have our backs, we simply have to do what we are told and "like you don't even have to think about it bro" to cite the great thinker H3H3, lulz.

Well, ignorance is bliss.
Wish I could just switch my brain off and let government do my thinking for me like half of the population of the world, not fair

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

eu.usatoday.com...

www.reuters.com...

Well, ignorance is bliss.
Wish I could just switch my brain off and let government do my thinking for me like half of the population of the world, not fair

Ah you just have embrace being a warrior my friend.

When we say no, simply using the power of our own minds, we effect a change throughout the world.

Hundred monkey experiment in our favor.

In the end we will win, what we are witnessing is pure desperation.

I have never seen so many people globally standing up to Big Pharma and Globalism, it is a good time and this year is going to be epic!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Pants on fire.

a reply to: Spacespider

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Did you even look at the links?!??

"Real scientific data" is what 'I' posted - 'you' posted a random opinion disguised as a statistic!!!

Unless you have 'real data' that legitimately denies the facts in the scientific research I posted -

please stop shilling my thread!!!

Sorry for posting facts in your thread.. but here you go.

www.pbs.org...

One study tracked over 600,000 COVID-19 cases in 13 states from April through mid-July. As delta surged in early summer, those who were unvaccinated were 4.5 times more likely than the fully vaccinated to get infected, over 10 times more likely to be hospitalized and 11 times more likely to die, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

“Vaccination works,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky, CDC’s director, told a White House briefing Friday. “The bottom line is this: We have the scientific tools we need to turn the corner on this pandemic.”

The technology used, called messenger RNA, or mRNA, is not new. Research on it actually began in the early 1990s, and two diseases that are very close to COVID—SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) in 2003, and MERS (Middle East respiratory syndrome)—helped bring the mRNA vaccine development to present day use.

CDC said there had been 8,054 vaccinated people who were hospitalized or died who had also tested positive for coronavirus—out of more than 166 million fully vaccinated Americans. That’s roughly .005 percent. Additionally, CDC director Rochelle Walensky has said that 99.5 percent of all deaths from COVID-19 are in the unvaccinated.

So I checked your 'link' and there isn't one...NOT ONE site noted. You know, at the bottom of medical acclimations, they list the information sites where they post their data from in their document. Anyone could have written that and put whatever stats they wanted in that PBS article.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I am glad that you finally got through Lostgirl.

I'm attempting to lessen my own anger and continual waves of disbelief over what this psy op has done to people I love.

I admit to regret over not constructing an image of gravitas to where someone might actually believe what I say or point at.

Oh well... maybe next time.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Real scientific data shows you are 20 times more likely to die of covid if unvaccinated.
Please not let these conspiracies' get you killed.

94 Percent of All Covid Deaths have Comorbidities. Not just one either. Statistics show an average of 2.6 underlying conditions contributed to 94% of All Covid-19 deaths.

Search recent posts on here there's a post in the Diseases and Pandemics forum by asabuvsobelow.

Of the 825,000 total counted Covid-19 deaths , Less than 50,000 of those show Covid-19 as the only cause.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Thanks Bd!
It hasn't been easy, and even now there may be slight risk of 'flip-flopping', depending how much NPR and Apple News he 'ingests' - the MSM really does seem to have some kind of brainwashing ability...

And he still refuses to even consider the possibility that the governments/Fauci/Big tech, etc. are corrupt -
- he puts the research that changed his mind down to simply the regular progression of scientific study bringing new information to light as time goes by.

Sssiiiighhhhh....(long suffering, 27 years of marriage sssiiighhhhhh...)

Now all I have to worry about is my 23 year old daughter & the possibility that the courts will uphold vax/booster mandates - just as she is near to fulfilling her childhood dream career (after years of earning the degree & gaining required experience) to be a Zookeeper at Disney's Animal Kingdom.

But...I choose Faith that it will all come right for her - and from the day she was baptized, which ceremony I went into with the (specifically focused) intention of placing my baby girl under God's provenance...

...He has never failed to provide for and protect her, even as I have struggled with uncertainty of His existence - God has always had my daughter's back, for which I give Him thanks and praise, even as I fight to keep 'Believing'.

Oh gee - sorry everyone for that 'tmi' (too much info) tangent...apparently I needed to 'vent'.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

It's a tragic shame that all the animals in the tests died.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Of course more vaccinated people are infected... Considerably more people are vaccinated than unvaccinated... This proves nothing, except that you find it hard to interpret data correctly...

PA

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

Of course more vaccinated people are infected... Considerably more people are vaccinated than unvaccinated... This proves nothing, except that you find it hard to interpret data correctly...

PA

um....it kind of proves the vaccines don't work very well with the new variant. If it did, the vaccinated wouldn't be getting sick. You seem to be having some issues with the data as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

PA

um....it kind of proves the vaccines don't work very well with the new variant. If it did, the vaccinated wouldn't be getting sick. You seem to be having some issues with the data as well.

Seems you still haven't grasped the fact that you can still catch covid with the vaccines... Just a lot less chance of being hospitalised with severe illness.. I've seen this explained to you personally many times...

PA

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I dont understand how it is not patently obvious at this point, (channeling my best sigourney weaver)...

There is no covid only flu.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

eu.usatoday.com...

www.reuters.com...

Oh moses smell the roses..

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

PA

Seems you still haven't grasped the fact that you can still catch covid with the vaccines... Just a lot less chance of being hospitalised with severe illness.. I've seen this explained to you personally many times...

PA

May I suggest reading the first quote at the bottom of your post?
It may help you understand how the rest of us feel when responding to you and others.
It is good advice!

Believe no-one accept nothing. I shave with Ocams razor..... I remove the improbable scrabbly growth of poorly constructed arguments from the chins of the ignorant....

edit on 10-1-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

PA

PA

And the omicron variant is much weaker than previous strains. Couple that with natural immunity, and you really have to wonder why the only answer is "get the shot", when as I said, the data proves the shot doesn't work very well. Some studies show ivermectin also helps with limiting hospitalizations and severe illness. But get the shot, and then the booster.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I tell people I'm not against vaccinations.
I am against constant propaganda not backed by scientific studies.
Efforts to force vaccinations only serves to prove how irrational they are.
Nobody wants to die needlessly and will accept a life preserver if drowning.
They are throwing rocks at the drowning and claiming they are life preservers.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Seems you still haven't grasped the fact that you can still catch covid with the vaccines... Just a lot less chance of being hospitalised with severe illness.

Gooooooooood little parrot...

I've seen this explained to you personally many times...

You've seen this parroted to everyone here multiple times, yes... we just ain't buyin what you're sellin.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/10/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join