It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real scientific research that finally convinced my husband 'not' to get 'boostered'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The first link is to a paper published Nov. 17, 2021- it shows that 'increasingly' vaxxed (even boosted) & unvaxxed are both equally likely to transmit and contract Covid-19...
...this paper totally negates the 'necessity' for vax mandates & passports.

Brief quote, then link:

Peak viral load did not differ by vaccination status or variant type [[1]]

Between week 39 and 42, a total of 100.160 COVID-19 cases were reported among citizens of 60 years or older. 89.821 occurred among the fully vaccinated (89.7%), 3.395 among the unvaccinated (3.4%)

The Lancet

The next link is an investigative article from the "British Medical Journal", Title quote:

Revelations of poor practices at a contract research company helping to carry out Pfizer’s pivotal covid-19 vaccine trial raise questions about data integrity and regulatory oversight. Paul D Thacker reports

bmj report

The last link is to a summary of the research by these two Doctors:

Dr. Bhakdi has spent his life practicing, teaching and researching medical microbiology and infectious diseases. He chaired the Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene at the Johannes Gutenberg Unversity of Mainz, Germany, from 1990 until his retirement in 2012. He has published over 300 research articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology and parasitology, and served from 1990 to 2012 as Editor-in-Chief of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, one of the first scientific journals of this field that was founded by Robert Koch in 1887.

Dr. Arne Burkhardt is a pathologist who has taught at the Universities of Hamburg, Berne and Tübingen. He was invited for visiting professorships/study visits in Japan (Nihon University), the United States (Brookhaven National Institute), Korea, Sweden, Malaysia and Turkey. He headed the Institute of Pathology in Reutlingen for 18 years. Subsquently, he worked as an independent practicing pathologist with consulting contracts with laboratories in the US. Burkhardt has published more than 150 scientific articles in German and international scientific journals as well as contributions to handbooks in German, English and Japanese. Over many years he has audited and certified institutes of pathology in Germany.

In presentations for the "Doctors for COVID ethics symposium" which was live-streamed on Dec. 10, 2021 - at top of the pdf. there's a link to the video of the entire symposium, including the full remarks which are summarized in the link below the quote...

We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. We first lay out why the agents cannot protect against viral infection. While no positive effects can be expected, we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death.

In depth autopsies were done showing that:

the vaccines cause cells deep inside our body to express the viral spike protein, which they were never meant to do by nature. Any cell which expresses this foreign antigen will come under attack by the immune system, which will involve both IgG antibodies and cytotoxic T- lymphocytes. This may occur in any organ.

summarized research link

It was that last link which really nailed it for my husband (who actually was scheduled to get a booster shot and has now cancelled the appt.)

Again, if you want the details of the written summary, there's a link to a video where these doctors are presenting at the beginning of the symposium.

I would encourage anyone who is affected by 'vaccine' mandates to make copies of all this research and show it to the H.R. people - it could help...

edit on 9-1-2022 by lostgirl because: checking links

(post by glen200376 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by glen200376 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Real scientific data shows you are 20 times more likely to die of covid if unvaccinated.
Please not let these conspiracies' get you killed.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Did you even look at the links?!??

"Real scientific data" is what 'I' posted - 'you' posted a random opinion disguised as a statistic!!!

Unless you have 'real data' that legitimately denies the facts in the scientific research I posted -

please stop shilling my thread!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Real scientific data shows you are 20 times more likely to die of covid if unvaccinated.

Me specifically?

How old, how many other health conditions, and how many “unvaxed” were vaccine carriers that were within two weeks of having their jab?

How many died with instead of from the virus?

These things should all be considered.

ETA, I haven’t heard anyone question or seen any information on how many of the unvaccinated that died were seniors and others who were already so ill that they couldn’t take the vaccine?
edit on 1 9 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

That's the stupidest thing I've read all week, cheers for the laugh.
Boy this virus really does have some people absolutely terrified doesn't it?

None thinkers like yourself is what is dangerous, not some flimsy 99.9% survival rate virus.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Did you even look at the links?!??

"Real scientific data" is what 'I' posted - 'you' posted a random opinion disguised as a statistic!!!

Unless you have 'real data' that legitimately denies the facts in the scientific research I posted -

please stop shilling my thread!!!

Sorry for posting facts in your thread.. but here you go.

www.pbs.org...

One study tracked over 600,000 COVID-19 cases in 13 states from April through mid-July. As delta surged in early summer, those who were unvaccinated were 4.5 times more likely than the fully vaccinated to get infected, over 10 times more likely to be hospitalized and 11 times more likely to die, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

“Vaccination works,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky, CDC’s director, told a White House briefing Friday. “The bottom line is this: We have the scientific tools we need to turn the corner on this pandemic.”

The technology used, called messenger RNA, or mRNA, is not new. Research on it actually began in the early 1990s, and two diseases that are very close to COVID—SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) in 2003, and MERS (Middle East respiratory syndrome)—helped bring the mRNA vaccine development to present day use.

CDC said there had been 8,054 vaccinated people who were hospitalized or died who had also tested positive for coronavirus—out of more than 166 million fully vaccinated Americans. That’s roughly .005 percent. Additionally, CDC director Rochelle Walensky has said that 99.5 percent of all deaths from COVID-19 are in the unvaccinated.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

"99.5 percent of all deaths from COVID-19 are in the unvaccinated"

But aren't you "unvaccinated" if you have had 2 vaccines but no booster in the required amount of time before your previous vaccines effectiveness wears off?

So how many of these 99.5% of "uvaccinated" deaths been vaccinated?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Well then, what are you doing here? Go get your booster! Sorry, it's now called a third shot.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

How many died with instead of from the virus?

These things should all be considered.

I will admit that I too fell victim to this deletion from the data.

I live in a rural area and when they first did the lock downs, I believed the narrative. When my neighbor was admitted to the hospital we all believed it was due to COVID. We believed she was the first one infected and she died from COVID.

I believed that for over three months. Until her husband told me how attentive hospice had been to him after she died. I was a bit puzzled. I asked him why hospice was assisting him, I thought he was sick. That is when I found out she had been with hospice months before we even heard of COVID.

They listed her death as a COVID death, though they were expecting her to die in less than six months, months before she died.

I started paying attention to the deaths attributed to COVID, and in most case, the patient would have died, even if COVID never existed. This made me question all those deaths they were reporting every day on a ticker, that looked just like the one they used for playing the stock market.

Maybe that was their way of keeping track of their profits.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It's highly ironic that the 'facts' you post come directly from the same 'sources', which initially had my husband convinced to get the booster shot...

The CDC has been shown to skew data in favor of the pharmaceutical companies, which is why scientists outside of government influence have been getting censored from mainstream media (like PBS)...

Again, I ask - did you even bother to read any of the links I posted?

They contain information (the actual research by scientists who are also doctors) which could potentially save the life of someone you love.

I'll bet that none of your sources will acknowledge that each time you get a booster shot, you increase the odds of (at the very least) permanently damaging your immune system.

Please don't come back until you can respond directly to the actual information in the peer reviewed research linked in the OP...that's why I made the thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I have indeed read your thread
You are posting a preprint ( not confirmed scince ) as real facts, by guys that is known to spread disinformation

eu.usatoday.com...

www.reuters.com...

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You are posting a preprint ( not confirmed scince ) as real facts, by guys that is known to spread disinformation

eu.usatoday.com...

www.reuters.com...

Fact check sources are for lazy people and no more reliable than any other source as we’ve seen many times in the past.

Pfizer or the other pharma companies wouldn’t have any ties to fact checking companies or have people that sit on fact checking boards by any chance, would they?

Many of these experts that are speaking out about the vaccines were leaders in their fields prior to speaking out.

Top cardiologists, MNRA researchers and developers, PCR test experts, former pharma executives, virologists, etc.

All debunked because some fact checkers say so. I think not.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

eu.usatoday.com...

www.reuters.com...

Fact check sources are for lazy people and no more reliable than any other source as we’ve seen many times in the past.

Pfizer or the other pharma companies wouldn’t have any ties to fact checking companies or have people that sit on fact checking boards by any chance, would they?

Many of these experts that are speaking out about the vaccines were leaders in their fields prior to speaking out.

Top cardiologists, MNRA researchers and developers, PCR test experts, former pharma executives, virologists, etc.

All debunked because some fact checkers say so. I think not.

If that is true.. we are truly in dark times, how would you know those you believe are the real ones ?
The majority of experts would have joined the dark side then, and they all manage to keep silent about this evil plan to kill us all ??? that just sound to out there for me.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It hardly killed people even when everyone was unvaccinated. Oh, unless covid patients were put into nursing homes where all residents are vulnerable.

Editing to add your quote...

"CDC said there had been 8,054 vaccinated people who were hospitalized or died who had also tested positive for coronavirus—out of more than 166 million fully vaccinated Americans. That’s roughly .005 percent. Additionally, CDC director Rochelle Walensky has said that 99.5 percent of all deaths from COVID-19 are in the unvaccinated."

That's still a minute amount of the population. So regardless vax status, hardly worth worrying about. The vaxxed are those who deem themselves at risk, they took their precautions, should be a done deal by now.

edit on 9-1-2022 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

We really need an applause button on here.

S&F

Cheers to your success in waking up your husband!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

LULZ!

Ah good one space spider!

Gotta love sarcasm, I mean you are being sarcastic right?

This disease has never had less than a 99.X% death rate for anyone under 70, with comorbidities (the likely cause of death).
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmSunday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I’m not sure it is the majority of experts.

The experts we hear are the ones allowed to have a voice.

I know a few experts in this field that are cautious, one a university professor, head of the faculty. He recommended waiting before getting the new MNRA jabs. He certainly isn’t vocal though, he need his job.

People have to ask why, and by who, the “anti-vax” rhetoric was started.

Most people that I know and those on the web speaking out about this are not “anti-vax” and the label was started to steer public opinion.

Too many questions. This push for jabs is not normal.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join