It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real scientific research that finally convinced my husband 'not' to get 'boostered'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

It's almost frightening now. With other variants, there was a small amount of efficacy. Even a good bit for the first couple weeks. So for the frail or sickly, it was a better choice than not taking it. But at this point, it doesn't seem to do anything other than offer the hope of making the level of sickness less, although there is no way to quantify that.

And still, today, they ignore therapeutics, ignore natural immunity, and push the vaccine that doesn't work, per the data available to everyone on the planet.

Clown world. PA has a nice red nose.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Real scientific data shows you are 20 times more likely to die of covid if unvaccinated.
Please not let these conspiracies' get you killed.

Please show us this real scientific data, and break it down for us, and tell us why you trust it, and tell us your conclusions from the data, with reference to the data itself. Don't forger to reference the studies themselves, those who interpreted it, and who did the studies.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: Spacespider

Did you even look at the links?!??

"Real scientific data" is what 'I' posted - 'you' posted a random opinion disguised as a statistic!!!

Unless you have 'real data' that legitimately denies the facts in the scientific research I posted -

please stop shilling my thread!!!

Sorry for posting facts in your thread.. but here you go.

www.pbs.org...

One study tracked over 600,000 COVID-19 cases in 13 states from April through mid-July. As delta surged in early summer, those who were unvaccinated were 4.5 times more likely than the fully vaccinated to get infected, over 10 times more likely to be hospitalized and 11 times more likely to die, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

“Vaccination works,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky, CDC’s director, told a White House briefing Friday. “The bottom line is this: We have the scientific tools we need to turn the corner on this pandemic.”

The technology used, called messenger RNA, or mRNA, is not new. Research on it actually began in the early 1990s, and two diseases that are very close to COVID—SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) in 2003, and MERS (Middle East respiratory syndrome)—helped bring the mRNA vaccine development to present day use.

CDC said there had been 8,054 vaccinated people who were hospitalized or died who had also tested positive for coronavirus—out of more than 166 million fully vaccinated Americans. That’s roughly .005 percent. Additionally, CDC director Rochelle Walensky has said that 99.5 percent of all deaths from COVID-19 are in the unvaccinated.

This doesn't even show any studies whatsoever. It claims they exist, and refers to "One study said...." This is the next best thing to hearing it second hand from someone, with no proof whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

a reply to: lostgirl

I have indeed read your thread
You are posting a preprint ( not confirmed scince ) as real facts, by guys that is known to spread disinformation

eu.usatoday.com...

www.reuters.com...

Fact check "The vaccine don't cause death." You just lost any focus I had on you, or any ability for me to take you seriously

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Real scientific data shows you are 20 times more likely to die of covid if unvaccinated.
Show us that data please, with regard to Omicron. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If only these government liars would stop telling obvious lies, and being called out by brave doctors on all their scare tactic statistics bull**ap.

www.youtube.com...

I always knew they were liars fudging the statistics to scare the masses. But they have been called out so many times now, I just don't understand those who continue to believe this idiocy.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
in reply to: Spacespider
Show us that data please, with regard to Omicron. Thanks.

Show us that data - real, unbiased data, compiled in real studies, along with all methods, conflicts of interest statements, etc etc - that shows this.

It doesn't exist. For any version of this cold.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: tanstaafl

It's almost frightening now.

Yeah, it would terrify me, if I wasn't able to maintain a certain level of detachment... for me, it is more just a source of hilarious, ludicrous laughter...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Says OP sources are known to cause disinformation and then posts a Reuters link. Are you out of your mind ? Reuters are the Kings of propaganda & disinformation.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Congratulations. Did you post within the last couple months asking for help to sway your husband ? I remember posting to someone's thread where I was worried that trying to convince them might not be worth it - and cause damage. But here you are fully victorious. Im applauding and I'm also relieved. I'm very happy to hear that you were able to make an impact. This also informs me that it's possible and worth sharing the information.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
I am glad that you finally got through Lostgirl.

I'm attempting to lessen my own anger and continual waves of disbelief over what this psy op has done to people I love.

I admit to regret over not constructing an image of gravitas to where someone might actually believe what I say or point at.

Oh well... maybe next time.

I strongly relate to this.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I hope this can help him to open his eyes about Fauci. (On its own it may not do the trick, it's impactful if you already know fauci is corrupt but it just may be enough to make a start)

project Veritas released these never before seen military documents regarding fauci yesterday. (One document was already leakes ut had no confirmation. Now another has been released and the person who released it is open)

youtu.be...

But maybe pushing too hard rn isn't a good idea haha

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

If that is true.. we are truly in dark times, how would you know those you believe are the real ones ?

Because it will be the ones risking their lives their fortunes and their sacred honor to get the information out

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

One of the fact check websites is owned by jnj grandson.. so yes, they are heavily involved..

Court case on Facebook said fact check was just a trademark for a "protected popular opinion" due to the freedom of speech act.. this completely proves that fact check websites are 100% opinion based on money... And what attracts people to use their websites.. something that sounds like it's truthful real and fact like.. but in reality they have come out and admitted in the supreme COURT it is nothing more then trademarks on opinions.

Fact checks are nothing but opinions. Use any search engine and type Facebook fact check court.
edit on 11-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

That is not true for a perfectly healthy person. If you are obese or have other conditions, that may be true. Outside of that, the vaccine and Covid are nothing more than political weapons.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I love people who claim their "science" is the real science when even the CDC has come out and hinted (Fauci baltantly told you they intentionally fabricate children hospitalization) that there is no real clear indication of the people who died, either died of COVID, or merely had COVID at the time of their demise. Now it's looking like comorbidity plays a vastly higher roll in COVID deaths while healthy people can pass COVID with little to no long term effects.

Oh... and let me say this for you cause I know you're thinking it. You're right.. We truly do not know what the absolute long term effects are after recovering from COVID... Nor do we know the long term effects of an experimental gene-based vaccine that has NEVER been done in the past.

How everyone forgets how big pharma has covered up the lethality of drugs to gain a profit (Viox, Oxy, Baby Powder, Ethicon.. just to mention a few that tallies over 50 billion in fines). Pfizer KNEW Viox was deadly, yet also knew that could suppress for a certain period, they could easily afford the fines. For Viox, Pfizer was fined 4.85 billion. They made over 12 billion from the time it was released. They give a # about you and if you think they are well intention, well, here's your sign!

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

That's a lie. The evidence from all over the world says differently. The vaccinated are the ones dying the most, and being hospitalized the most with COVID-19.

These are the COVID-19 infection and fatality rate by sex, and age group.

There is no logical reason for the mask mandates when the majority of masks people are using are surgical and cloth masks which do not stop any virus from infecting you.
There is no logical reason for forcing people to be vaccinated when those vaccinated are the ones dying the most, and being hospitalized the most due to COVID-19.

Actual and honest experts have stated this since they did their own research instead of relying on liar dr Death Fauci and company...

edit on 11-1-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: delete double graph.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Care to link to your 'real' scientific data.

What the OP linked to IS REAL scientific data.

Don't let the biased science reporting by the media get you in a panic you go take an experimental shot....

I am always amazed at people who don't question science. Science should always be questioned.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I agree with your post. And its a great post.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Betty White and Bob Saget should be enough, not to mention all the soccer players dropping dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join