It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a documentary Lunar Elfin Wonders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
Pinning everything on a single image on a single source viewed upside down through squinty eyes doesn't make a crater a dome!

Innie’s and Outtie’s……

Well.. I’ll be a Crater’s Uncle……

👽🛸🍻
edit on 9-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I'm neither, and no it isn't. Dismissing someone as a shill because they disagree with you is just lazy. The Apollo images have always been freely available, as have lunar orbiter images.

It's the other way around, you were too lazy (unless you're a shill payed to spread disinfo) to do proper research. 99,9% of Apollo and lunar orbiter images are complete garbage, completely devoid of color and detail, there is literally nothing left in them but ugly, completely washed out, gray death.

Which colour photos? Give me a time stamp.

I already did but you don't read. I said first few color photos in the imgur link imgur.com...

Since i have to draw everything i mean the second image in order first one being an article, 3 and 4 being same photo with excess yellow removed then 5 is real color and 6 is same with excess yellow removed, both these are from Vladimir Terzinski as well as one in the video youtu.be...

It's from an unprocessed TIFF image from the 'March to the Moon' website. Any proof you have to the contrary would be just peachy.

Proof is obvious and i already explained it, i don't know why you pretend to not see the obvious. Again, in the two videos i linked you can clearly see the REAL color and contrast and detail of the Moon surface, your "much better" footage is not better at all, it is in higher resolution but color and contrast and detail have been almost completely removed, nothing but dead, dull grayness is left as in almost all publicly released Apollo frames and films, only in rare early ones, intentionally or not, few slipped out which were not retouched in any way or just flipped upside down like the second one i linked. So yea, Moon far side is RICH BROWN-YELLOWISH FULL OF CONTRAST AND TONES, FAR FROM DEAD DULL GRAYNESS

Nice get out clause you have there. Care to prove any of that? Care to find any NASA images that differ in any way from Indian, Japanese, Chinese or Soviet images? Anything missing? Added?

Already did but you deny the obvious. As for other agencies, they are just as ridiculously fake today, just look at Tsiolkovsky and the surface in "HD" footage from JAXA, absolutely no shame.

www.youtube.com...

Person even commented below "black/white in 2012 : )" Not only black and white but contrast, details, everything completely and absolutely removed to a level you have to be blind to look at this and not have ALL your alarms go off and even deny it, it's just beyond.

More of this comical stuff, at 0:43 he even says "central peak looks like an island floating on a dark lake", lil bit of slip there intentional or not. Do i have to say it, compare this (i believe) 2008 "HD" footage with Apollo footage i linked. Come on, it's just ridiculous.

www.youtube.com...

And your denial of reality doesn't make your version true.

Oh the irony.
edit on 9-1-2022 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
When you see the reality as it is, beyond the veil of fake gray death NASA and others imposed on us, you can realize the chilling truth and grandeur of Adamski's words, as well as words of Buck Nelson and other contactees. Quote from Inside the Spaceships

Ramu said, You are now looking at the familiar side of your Moon, but we are
not landing on it. The image is being reflected on the screen from one of the
telescopes which was not in operation the first time you were with us. Look
closely as we approach the surface and you will note considerable activity. In the
numerous large craters which you see from Earth you will notice very large
hangars which you do not see! Notice, too, that the terrain here is very similar to
your deserts.

We have built these hangars on such a scale in order that much larger ships
than this one can enter easily. Also within these hangars are living quarters for a
number of workers and their families, provided with every comfort. Water in
abundance is piped in from the mountains, just as you have done on your Earth
for the purpose of bringing fertility to your desert areas.

When a ship enters these hangars, a process of depressurizing the passengers
takes place. This requires about twenty-four hours. Were this not done, the
people would experience the greatest discomfort in stepping out on the Moon.
Such a depressurization process is not yet conceivable to Earthlings. They
understand too little about the bodily functions and their control. Actually, human
lungs are able to adjust themselves to very low as well as high pressure, if
deflation or inflation is not done too quickly. If hurried, death would result.
I would gladly have undergone the necessary deflation for the privilege of
actually landing on the Moon. There was nothing demanding my immediate
return to Earth.

But with a sympathetic smile, Ramu said, We have many things in store for you
besides showing you the other side of your satellite before we return you to
Earth. Watch closely now, for we are approaching the Moon's rim. Notice those
clouds forming. They are light and appear to be coming from nowhere, as clouds
often do. Most of them gain no density whatsoever but dissipate almost
immediately. Yet, under favorable conditions, some occasionally do gain density.
It is the shadows of these which have been seen through telescopes from Earth.
Now we are approaching the side never seen from Earth. Look at the surface
directly below us. See, there are mountains in this section. You can even see
snow on the peaks of the higher ones, and a growth of heavy timber on the lower
slopes. On this side of the Moon are a number of mountain lakes and rivers. You
can see one of the lakes below. The rivers empty into a very large body of water.
Now you can see a number of communities of varying sizes, both in the valleys
and on the mountain slopes. Preferences of people here, as anywhere else, vary
in regard to living at one or another altitude. And here, as elsewhere, the natural
activities to support life are very similar to those wherever mankind is found.
Had we time to land and be depressurized, Ramu went on, and then travel
about, you would personally meet some of the people. But as far as studying the
surface of the Moon is concerned, the way you are viewing it now is far more
practical.

I realized the truth of this as a fair-sized city assembled on the screen in front of
us. Actually, we seemed to be drifting over the rooftops, and I could see people
walking along clean, narrow streets. There was a more thickly built-up central
section which I assumed to be the business district, although it was not crowded
with people. I noticed no cars of any kind parked along the streets, although I did
see several vehicles, moving just above the streets, since they appeared to have
no wheels. In size they were comparable to our busses, varying from one
another in about the same degree.

Ramu explained, A few of the people here do have their own conveyances, but
for the most part they depend on the public utilities at which you are looking.
Just outside the city proper was a comparatively large cleared section with an
immense building along one side. It looked like a hangar and Ramu confirmed
this by saying, We have to construct a few hangars near the cities for
convenience in landing with the supplies we bring to the population here
everything not available locally for their needs. In exchange, they furnish us with
certain minerals found on the Moon. As I watched, the city seemed suddenly to
retreat and Ramu told me that we were now traveling back into space between
the Moon and the Earth.

Quote from My trip to Mars, the Moon, and Venus By Buck Nelson

The Light and Dark Sides of the Moon

We got back into the space ship and the gauges were set, this time to gradually get the ship ready for the moon’s pressure.

Our next stop was on the light side of the moon. Again we went to the ruler’s home and we ate a meal there. This ruler’s home was built in a crater. The first room we entered seemed to be right next to the ruler’s home, it had a telescope. There were shelves which were both open and glass enclosed and tables holding rock samples. The quarries on the moon furnish rock for buildings on other very old planets where the surface has disintegrated into soil. There wasn’t any vegetation on the light side or earth side of the moon. The water in the homes could have come from snow on the mountains. These homes were clustered around huge hangars used for a base. I was told, for interplanetary travel. The earth is the only planet in the solar system which does not travel from one planet to another.

I was told that there are rivers and lakes on the dark side (the side away from the earth) of the moon, but I didn’t see them when we stopped there because it was very hazy, but I could see the mountains. They were very high. On this second stop on the moon we ate again. Although we had just eaten a meal at the first stop, we did full justice to it too. Plenty of food and sleep seemed to be necessary.

There seemed to be a little more time to look about on the moon than there was on Mars or on Venus, I was allowed to walk outside and look about a little, I took a good look at a building so that I wouldn’t get lost, as I was in strange territory, but Big Bo, the spaceman’s dog, went with Teddy and me. The spacemen had not directed Bo to go with us, not in words anyway, but I felt he was taking care of us. Children played with several sized dogs. They rode Big Bo like a pony and he would play with them too.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ingo Swan remote viewed the Moon for the US military, he describes large structures, greenish haze etc.

Page 31

ia802901.us.archive.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Lake Tsiolkovsky in real color, looking south over the 2.5miles aka 4km high central island.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
South shore close up, coastal cities clearly seen as white areas.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
My Google Moon finds from 2013 with coordinates, these are far side except the first one which is on top of very high crater rim/mountain, probably an observatory.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
All in all, yes, it is no longer an if or maybe, Moon has

1) a breathable atmosphere
2) very very rich flora and fauna on the far side
3) planet-wide civilization (estimations vary, i'd say 100 million to 1 billion inhabitants)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tachyonator9

Since your able to use coordinates for moon anomalies, I’m curious of your opinion as to what’s shown below however you go about your own method of searching. The coordinates are as shown.

No obligation on your part.

It appears to me as possible seismic fault lines and or trenching…so far

👽🛸🍺

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Hard to say, your guess sounds plausible, may be also dried riverbeds.

I will quote however from The Saucers Speak by George Hunt Williamson..

"The craters on your Moon were not caused by meteors nor were they caused by volcanic action, they came about by vortical motion"

Vortical motion of what exactly is not given but i think he meant water.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tachyonator9

That could well be….many moons ago.

……” The vortices in the boundary layer detach from the surface of the streamlined body and leave behind a wake in the form of varied formations (vortex layers or streets)”…

Vortical Motion

👽🛸🍻

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Howard Menger who was also taken to the Moon in the 50s described the sky as yellowish, he picked a shade of yellow for John Lear (below).

From his book

Finally came the long-awaited announcement. Through the loudspeaker the man at the control panel informed us we were preparing to land on the moon. He motioned me to him and I walked to his seat at the panel. He opened a kind of drawer and handed me a metallic object which contained colored filters. "Hold these over your camera lens when you take pictures," he instructed. I remembered I should be taking pictures and hurriedly grabbed my camera, began snapping through a porthole. I got an especially good picture showing cloud formations and the atmosphere around the moon; but as we came closer to the surface I noticed the photographs did not come out well. I could see we were approaching a huge dome-shapedbuilding, about 150 feet in diameter and perhaps 50 feet high. I could see colored lights flashing inside it, shining through the translucent material of which it was constructed. As we rounded the building and prepared to land, I noticed a base or pedestal of solid white material on which the dome structure rested. I became more aware of the simple beauty of the lovely, iridescent, pearl-like structure. As we landed, I saw we were gliding across a flat copper-colored road toward a huge opening in the base of the structure. The door of our craft opened and we stepped out on a ramp which led down to the floor of the building, which appeared to be a huge aerodrome. Moving ramps led up to other floors, and I guessed there must be at least two levels above the ground floor. Next we were led to a huge lounge, with potted plants and flowers lining the walls and attractively arranged near seating units. Sculptured bas-reliefs decorated the walls. Attractive ladies in flowing pastel gowns came toward us smiling, offered usrefreshments.We took the drinks and sat on a long circular couch in front of a view screen. Several screens, without sound, were on at the same time; if one wished to listen to any one of them, he had but to push an appropriate button. The screens seemed to be transmitting regular programs from different planets. Some of them were educational, while others appeared to be designed purely for entertainment. The ladies explained we were waiting for our guides, who soon showed up. They told us I was to split up with my companions who were going with a different group from my own. I followed along with my assigned group and came to what I guessed was an elevator shaft, as a guide pushed a button and I assumed we were going to another level. To my surprise the door opened upon a corridor which led to a long train-like vehicle with 10 or 15 couches with plastic domes over them. Each couch must have been 50 feet long. The strange vehicle had no wheels, rested in suspension about a foot above the copper highway which ribboned through the terrain and disappeared from view. We boarded the "train" and soon were gliding noiselessly above the highway. As we traveled, we could see all around and above us. If I write another book, perhaps I can at that time take enough space to describe my visit in some detail; but it would take hundreds of pages to do it justice. Instead, I shall review it quite briefly. We seemed to be on a tour. First, we were taken from building to building, then apparently out of the city. We passed mountains, went through valleys, visited underground installations; every few seconds people of our party would give out with "Oh's" and "Ah's," as some new breathtaking sight appeared. Some of the terrain, in one section of the moon near the so-called "dark side" reminded me of Flagstaff, Ariz., while other desert section made me think of Nevada. Huge cliffs and mountains made our own look like ant hills. One particular desert locale brought to mind "The Valley Of Fire" in Nevada. There we stopped long enough for our guide to open the door and permit us to stick our heads out for a brief moment, which was all one could take, for it was terribly hot outside— like a blast furnace. I was certain no one could have lived outside very long and was glad he had shut the door. At that moment a huge bullet-shaped object, broken and protruding from the sand where it had crashed, came into view, giving silent testimony to man's pitiful attempts at getting into space by brute force. Our guide confirmed that it represented a brave attempt by some unknown planet, and at the same time spoke with great respect for whom he termed "intrepid men from a distant world." Apparently the rocket was the second stage of a much larger craft. Watching the tragicscene as it quickly flashed by, I assumed that the end of the craft, consisting of four spheres which looked as if they were supposed to revolve, had contained the men, and should have separated from the second stage in order to effect a landing. Something had gone wrong as it had remained attached. Still not naming the planet of origin our guide added the rocket had crashed there in that blast furnace of a desert in the Earth year 1944.Finally we came to another large dome-shaped building, where we halted and our guide told us we could get out on the moon's surface where we could breathe their air with little or no difficulty. That pleased the group, for we were eager to stretch our legs. My first impression was that I was in the desert. The air was warm and dry. I could see little wind funnels forming on the ground, drawing up dust particles like tiny whirlwinds. I looked upat the sky. It was a yellowish color. When looking I had the queer impression that if I walked some distance I would fall off, since the horizon seem foreshortened. In the distance we could see the jagged edges of high mountains etched black against the saffron-colored sky. The ground beneath our feet was like yellowish-white powdery sand, with stones and boulders and some minute plant life showing here and there as we looked around us.
Along with its weird beauty, the landscape of that side of the moon had an air of desolateness difficult to describe. I remembered wishing the rocket we had seen had tried landing on the other side of the moon where the crew would probably have had a better chance to survive.Once again we were separated into smaller groups, according to language, and each given a guide who spoke its particular language. Along with ordinary folk, scientists, geologists, electronic engineers, rocket experts (one of whom I knew personally), astronomers (I also knew one of them) and other learned people made up our group. In the other groups I had spotted hundreds of Russians, Japanese, Germans and other people from other nations. Despite the language barrier, however, it seemed all the people in the tour had a kind of common bondage of understanding and brotherhood; warm smiles and hearty handshakes abounded when there was no vocal way of communication. Since I was an ordinary lay observer, I was not shown many of the things the technicians were allowed to inspect; but I probably would not have understood the concepts anyhow. All of us were shown musical instruments, samples of art and architecture, and other interesting things.
edit on 10-1-2022 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
They also showed us their advanced horticultural operations, and in one place I saw flowers and plants growing in long vats of jelly-like substance. We were shown how clothing was cleaned by a kind of high-frequency sonics, and passed, in one building, trays of exquisitely cut gems which we were permitted to handle and inspect. The multitude of sights we witnessed was enough to stagger the imagination. Our wonder probably could be compared to that of an aborigine from Australia on a sight-seeing tour of New York City for the first time. After four days of this lunar junket, we were finally treated to a huge dinner by our hosts, with such a spirit of happiness and good will permeating all of us it made me wonder if what I was seeing and hearing were not just all a beautiful dream. But I had been able to take photographs to prove my trip, though only of the dome-shaped buildings, the craft and some mountains (for some reason I was never allowed to take photographs of surface detail, people, their mechanical installations and the like). The dinner signaled our departure and, once again in the ship, it seemed our reprocessing consumed very little time. Before we knew it we were back on Earth, disembarking at the same field from which we had left.

Photos from the book

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Surely long ago yes.

Yea, vortical motion or vortexial motion, but still not clear which substance, i assume water.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tachyonator9

I'm neither, and no it isn't. Dismissing someone as a shill because they disagree with you is just lazy. The Apollo images have always been freely available, as have lunar orbiter images.

It's the other way around, you were too lazy (unless you're a shill payed to spread disinfo) to do proper research. 99,9% of Apollo and lunar orbiter images are complete garbage, completely devoid of color and detail, there is literally nothing left in them but ugly, completely washed out, gray death.

Again, it doesn't matter why I'm posting what matter is what I post. I am shiling for nothing but the truth. Accusing me of anything else breaches ATS's T&Cs. It's a lazy copout. NASA could be personally handing me dollar bills wrapped around moon rocks, either the information I'm giving you is true or it isn't. It is.

Your second argument is just you dismissing images you don't like because they don't confirm your bias, and as will be seen below, bitching about poor quality images doesn't make sense at all given the sources you use.

Which colour photos? Give me a time stamp.

I already did but you don't read. I said first few color photos in the imgur link imgur.com...

My apologies - I only saw the first magazine image, not the photos below it.

Since i have to draw everything i mean the second image in order first one being an article, 3 and 4 being same photo with excess yellow removed then 5 is real color and 6 is same with excess yellow removed, both these are from Vladimir Terzinski as well as one in the video youtu.be...

The first three images are the same photo from Apollo 8. It's reversed, which suggests it's from one of the many slides that were sold by newspapers - like this:

www.worthpoint.com...

It's AS08-14-2447:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Here it is in my personal 1969 copy of 'Apollo 8 photography and visual observaations' (I linked to it earlier)

All of the Apollo 8 photos are in that book, and that image is one of a series taken at the same time.

Another one from the series can be found in the 1971 book 'Lunar Photographs from Apollos 8, 10 and 11'.

(again, my personal copy)

As I said before, not secret, freely available.

The versions of the Apollo 13 images (which again have always beeen freely available) are just poor quality versions of the original, why you can't see that the quality isn't as good is beyond me.

It's from an unprocessed TIFF image from the 'March to the Moon' website. Any proof you have to the contrary would be just peachy.

Proof is obvious and i already explained it, i don't know why you pretend to not see the obvious. Again, in the two videos i linked you can clearly see the REAL color and contrast and detail of the Moon surface, your "much better" footage is not better at all, it is in higher resolution but color and contrast and detail have been almost completely removed, nothing but dead, dull grayness is left as in almost all publicly released Apollo frames and films, only in rare early ones, intentionally or not, few slipped out which were not retouched in any way or just flipped upside down like the second one i linked. So yea, Moon far side is RICH BROWN-YELLOWISH FULL OF CONTRAST AND TONES, FAR FROM DEAD DULL GRAYNESS

You proved nothing, you just insisted you were right. The two poor quality videos you posted showed nothing of the kind. Try looking at the moon through a telescope and asking yourself what colour it is. The flipped videos are because they were filmed in a mirror mounted in the Command Module (or Lunar Module) mirror.

Nice get out clause you have there. Care to prove any of that? Care to find any NASA images that differ in any way from Indian, Japanese, Chinese or Soviet images? Anything missing? Added?

Already did but you deny the obvious. As for other agencies, they are just as ridiculously fake today, just look at Tsiolkovsky and the surface in "HD" footage from JAXA, absolutely no shame.

www.youtube.com...

Person even commented below "black/white in 2012 : )" Not only black and white but contrast, details, everything completely and absolutely removed to a level you have to be blind to look at this and not have ALL your alarms go off and even deny it, it's just beyond.

More of this comical stuff, at 0:43 he even says "central peak looks like an island floating on a dark lake", lil bit of slip there intentional or not. Do i have to say it, compare this (i believe) 2008 "HD" footage with Apollo footage i linked. Come on, it's just ridiculous.

www.youtube.com...

'Looks like' is not the same as 'is'. You not liking photos and video sources that don't support your delusions doesn't mean those photos aren't genuine. If you want really high detail of Tsiolkovskiy crater, try looking at the Apollo Panoramic Camerra images. They show the details of craters within the mare material very clearly.

And your denial of reality doesn't make your version true.

Oh the irony.

Irony indeed. You have presented low quality versions of images and then complained that higher quality images aren't of good enough quality. You've opted for low quality video sources because they suit your narrative better than the high quality ones. You've alleged that someone used photos that weren't public knowledge when in fact they were. Your arguments just aren't holding up.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The Apollo 13 image as shown in my copy of the 1974 book "Man's greatest adventure"

imgur.com...

Again, not exactly top secret, and the right way round.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
And this is probably the slide set used for the Apollo 8 close up image of Tsiolkovskiy

www.catawiki.com...

Transparencies can often have a brownish hue if they age badly.

Zeiss produced lots of these sets at the time, I have one (but not this set).

What was that about not doing my research again?
edit on 10/1/2022 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo inser shameless liess... You've alleged that someone used photos that weren't public knowledge when in fact they were. Your arguments just aren't holding up.

So many lies and deceptions, but let's focus just on this particular lie, i ask you again, if the color shot of the Lake i embeded above is "in the public knowledge" SHOW IT, none of the frames you linked even resembles it let alone be it.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
BTW the frame i posted above is a screenshot from this great lecture by Vladimir Terzinski
So you can have a better look at the Lake.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Interesting read…….the writer mentions domes

A Description of the Crater Tsiolkovsky on the Lunar Far Side

If anything, the paper has a boatload of references to follow up on if one desires.

Sidebar….. here’s an article about Vladimir Terziski, from Bulgaria, that doesn’t put him in a good light.

www.thesun.ie... -prove-it/

👽🛸☕️🍩
edit on 10-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join