It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm SICK of all you Anti Vaxxers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm sick of all you Anti Vaxxers. You're always talking about your "Freedumb." Aww, you want Fweedom?

Just because you got 2 shots doesn't mean you're vaxxt. You need the booster. And soon you will need another. If you don't keep up with the booster schedule, you will once again become an anti vaxxer, and I hope you get sick and are denied entry to the hospital.

Just because you have your booster doesn't mean you can take off your mask, or not socially distance. We have to keep doing that forever. This is the new normal. You will never be able to have gatherings greater than 20 people. You may not visit any sick relatives unless you wear a triple mask, social distance and are fully vaxxt.

Some claim it's Russian roulette, and eventually you might get an adverse effect from it. Well, that's too bad. This is for the common good. The virus has mutated to become cold-like and the mortality rate may be drastically lower than the currently calculated risk, but that doesn't matter. Life isn't fair.

I don't want to hear any excuses Anti Vaxxers. We will be throwing you in quarantine camps indefinitely. And there's nothing you can do about it.

edit on 30-12-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I miss when this site was good and people were less ignorant.
Video about Pfizer

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Go for it.

In order to get what you want, you're going to have to embrace fascism.

And fascism only benefits those at the top, which I doubt you're a part of that exclusive club.

So embrace that ideology at least until you become the new unwanted demographic.

Looks like a lose-lose situation for you.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nodrak

I miss when this site was good and people were less ignorant.
Video about Pfizer

Is there a way to report people directly to the CDC? There should be a button on here somewhere.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Me too...always trying to get work and are good at their jobs. Trying to book gigs for CES out in vegas...dont you know you have to be vaccinated regardless of how little it works and boosters you have. Oh yea btw there are now tests now because yours have been exposed as faulty and s#*%. But yea we need to have you prove you're vaccinated.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nodrak

I miss when vaccines actually did something worth while. Also miss when they went through rigorous testing and weren't allowed to be in a position to falsify drug related info.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

They were tested. All the top doctors in the world agree they are safe and effective.

Trust the science.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Most everyone I know is an anti vaxxer

Definition of anti-vaxxer
: a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
Most everyone I know is an anti vaxxer

Definition of anti-vaxxer
: a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination

www.merriam-webster.com...

They sound like dangerous extremists. Haven't you seen that corona virus has killed millions? You don't trust the top scientists and doctors in the world?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
remember when they said it had a 99% efficacy?

What did efficacy mean ? Im pretty sure it meant you had a 99% chance of not getting or spreading the virus.

But they keep telling us keeping symptoms less severe was the point from the start.

So what does efficacy mean ?

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm not sure if the OP is sarcasm or serious....

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

What did efficacy mean ? Im pretty sure it meant you had a 99% chance of not getting or spreading the virus.

But they keep telling us keeping symptoms less severe was the point from the start.

It does, imagine how many MORE people would die if the vaccine didn't make symptoms less severe. It would be a lot more.

CNN says that hospital ICU's are over capcity and are 90% unvaxxt. Lemme guess, you're listening to what Alex Jones says?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
I'm not sure if the OP is sarcasm or serious....

Dude, did you not see him say "trust the science?"

Thats not the kind of statement you make for a joke, or political gain. That's serious stuff right there.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It does, imagine how many MORE people would die if the vaccine didn't make symptoms less severe. It would be a lot more.

CNN says that hospital ICU's are over capcity and are 90% unvaxxt. Lemme guess, you're listening to what Alex Jones says?

If death is the concern than even if only 1/4 of the unvaxxed fight back and kill 1 person that would be around 25 million dead conservatively not including the 25 million that would be dead from the retaliation of the initial killing

In reality the numbers would be much worse when you factor in alot of people would use gorilla warfare tactics

The whole saving lives bs falls apart when you you consider it only takes a tiny single digit % of the population to make all the deaths from covid seem like a drop in the ocean
edit on 31-12-2021 by markovian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

One way to deflate those cysts that haven't gone away at the injection site may be to poke it with the needle of a booster shot and maybe it'll drain back to normal.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234

One way to deflate those cysts that haven't gone away at the injection site may be to poke it with the needle of a booster shot and maybe it'll drain back to normal.

SCIENCE .

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

*Message brought to you by Pfizer*

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Science didn't even want to remove it or run a biopsy or tests.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

99% effective means there is a 99% chance it will work. or shall we say only a 1% chance of getting a severe case and ending up with permanent health effect, critically ill in the hospital or dead.

it has always been a ZERO chance for not getting and not being able to pass on the virus to others, because you were vaccinated. the story about the vaccines ending the pandemic. stopping a vaccinated person from getting or passing on the virus. of once vaccinated no longer needing to wear a mask, and be able to congregate in crowded situations again. etc. IS ALL A BIG, POLITICALLY MOTIVATED LIE. a lie told by politicians such as biden, trudeau and their parties, and passed on via mainstream media (which in Canada is bought and paid for by the liberal government). in order to first off convince people to get the vaccines, which are being paid for through tax dollars, gaining the vaccine makers BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN PROFITS (which makes one wonder how much politicians are making in kickbacks and bribes to push the vaccines). the lie is also to assuage people's fears of the virus. as well as to appease people such as those loosing money to wise practices such as proper lockdowns, and those who are irrationally against the simple measure of wearing masks.

the fact is that those vaccines were NEVER even meant to stop the virus at all. neither protecting the vaccinated from getting the virus, nor stopping them from passing the virus onto others. ALL it was ever meant to do, from the very start, is to help the vaccinated person fight the virus, and to protect them from the worse of the health effects the virus causes. something people would know if they didn't just buy into the political lies from politicians, and from politically biased mainstream news sources such as those in North America.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join