It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm SICK of all you Anti Vaxxers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I bet you got beat up a lot on the playground in grade school, huh?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I'm sick of all you Anti Vaxxers...

That's Shmientyfyc™ proof right there, that Anti-Vaxxers™ make other folks sick !!

The Government™ should make them all wear dunce-caps !

And the Government™ should give us all 22 plastic hammers, to throw at them : to teach them a lesson !!

Where's Superman™ when you need him ?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This was a fantastic read. Well played. This thread is awesome

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

If only that shot were a vaccine, then your claim of anti vaxxers may be appropriate.
Also the mildly infantile statement that "all the top doctors would agree it's safe" makes me cringe a bit, mostly because it's not true.

Won't go into details as there are too many. Too many proven deaths from the shot, proven by pathologists who find direct causes on cellular levels in people's vital organs.
I can also say that nobody can say this is safe until it has been tested for at least a decade.
What on earth is a top doctor?
I worked in the pharmaceutical industry, in R&D and I can assure you that the way this injection has been given out and keeps being given out despite tens of thousands of direct deaths would not happen usually. This would have been recalled after one death during actual, monitored tests until further notice.

Please also stop referring to normal healthy people as anti vaxxers. Not only am I vaccinated against all childhood diseases but I think real vaccinations in dangerous areas are a good thing. Like those against malaria or leprosy.

I'm also not unvaxxed, you are injected with a non working experimental mRNA concoction, I am just a normal person with a working immune system. Hence no need to label me, you are a jabbed person, I am just a person.

I, like someone else on here am not sure the OP is satire as it seems awfully petulent and uninformed. Just like most people who get their knowledge from the TV instead of reading scientific papers.

That's the reason I won't waste more on this.
I really hope its satire as otherwise this is the actual mindset of what the rational world has to deal with.
😬🤡

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
I'm not sure if the OP is sarcasm or serious....

Really?

That's a bit of a worry....

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
Most everyone I know is an anti vaxxer

Definition of anti-vaxxer
: a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination

www.merriam-webster.com...
Well. Then.

I guess the current WH considers everyone around them and under them somewhat exempt.

But they’re also anti-vaxxers.

Weird.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
carry a pack of vaccine every where i go. by marlboro. i self medicate.

btw, how many people would have died in the last 2 yrs without covid even being around?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Total kn0b Sir.

Unless the OP was sarcasm in which case, star & flag.
edit on 31-12-2021 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Anti vaxers are sad , pathetic people always talking about their personal freedom never acknowledging any obligation to society to protect fellow citizens from infection. They make a virtue of selfishness, or worse still they spread fear about a puny little jab as if somehow the vaccination itself might kill them?
What a bunch of wusses...

I HAD TWO JABS, they were painless and I did not turn into a green eyed monster. All their excuses are cowardly and disingenuous. So what if the vaccine does not prevent Omicron infection, This is a novel virus with 32 new mutations over the original virus.

If the best solution science can offer us is not perfect, that is no excuse not to be vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Another Karin.....bring that attitude to my family and my wife would beat the crap out of you.

Have a s.h.i.t.t.y life.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

Honestly?

This is more entertaining than Netflux

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RIPMH370
Anti vaxers are sad , pathetic people always talking about their personal freedom never acknowledging any obligation to society to protect fellow citizens from infection. They make a virtue of selfishness, or worse still they spread fear about a puny little jab as if somehow the vaccination itself might kill them?

I HAD TWO JABS, they were painless and I did not turn into a green eyed monster. All their excuses are cowardly and disingenuous. So what if the vaccine does not prevent Omicron infection, This is a novel virus with 32 new mutations over the original virus.

If the best solution science can offer us is not perfect, that is no excuse not to be vaccinated.

where is your so called "obligation to society to protect fellow citizens from infection", when it is a KNOWN FACT,
that the vaccines ONLY protect the vaccinated themselves from suffering, and getting the worst of the negative health effects of the virus? that is only protecting ONE'S SELF, and NO ONE ELSE in their society. the vaccinations do absolutely nothing to protect anyone else. nor were they ever even supposed to help anyone else other then the person that has been vaccinated. so your argument doesn't hold water at all. in fact any "selfishness" involved at all is from people like you that want to force a non properly tested and studded vaccine on everyone. and we know that it has not been properly tested and studied just by the fact that all the testing and studying needed takes YEARS to accomplish, longer in fact then the virus has even been loose and a problem.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

It's got to be sarcasm when you look at the picture in the OP of the guy running away from a needle.... after they've had 3 vaccines already.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Had me going at first - 99% sure it's sarcasm

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hahaha. Satire at it's finest. It read like a Babylon Bee or Onion article. The reactions are priceless.

It seems a lot of people would rather argue than understand. Another way to put it: You were a helluva fisherman today.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
remember when they said it had a 99% efficacy?

What did efficacy mean ? Im pretty sure it meant you had a 99% chance of not getting or spreading the virus.

But they keep telling us keeping symptoms less severe was the point from the start.

So what does efficacy mean ?

Efficacy: the ability to produce a desired or intended result.

Well, I think they weren't lying. I mean - if the desired result is to help kill you quicker.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Oh dude, like, where's my car, man?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
carry a pack of vaccine every where i go. by marlboro. i self medicate.

btw, how many people would have died in the last 2 yrs without covid even being around?

Well, suicides would've been lower for sure.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RIPMH370

Alright! Now, this is good. I can almost not even spot the sarcasm. Well done!

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
if you cant tell this is sarcasm you have absolutely no discernment.

holy # people. are you all really this dumb? seriously? seriously? my god im mind blown.

what the #ing #

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join