It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm SICK of all you Anti Vaxxers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It would be interesting to find out how many lives anti vaxxers have cost.

There have been numerous cases of dying covid patients asking to be given the vaccine, when it's to late.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Your post is a bit difficult but I see your point. The jest is the vaccine is safe but simply not 100% effective at preventing the disease. Not the knock out blow we all hoped for. Just a slap in the face blow to weaken the opponent. However, getting vaccinated does reduce the effects which certainly helps. Does help prevent serious infections and helps keep people out of the hospital or even dying.

Common sense is keep up on your injections n hope they become more effective to become that knock out blow. Sure they are working on it,

Denny

edit on 31-12-2021 by DaCook because: Need to get back to bed.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
if you cant tell this is sarcasm you have absolutely no discernment.

holy # people. are you all really this dumb? seriously? seriously? my god im mind blown.

what the #ing #

Rude not to.

From your handle , "Is it becasue I'm unvaxed?"

Ali G anyone?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

boutrous boutrous BOUTROUS Gali.

haha

but seriously anyone who took the OP seriously completely failed. FAILURES! ALL OF YOU!

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Cymru

boutrous boutrous BOUTROUS Gali.

haha

but seriously anyone who took the OP seriously completely failed. FAILURES! ALL OF YOU!

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

You surely would have died in agony, without the shots, huh...

Oh well, you'll be fine.. Just remember you still need to mask up, keep social distances, and follow lockdown mandates when they are implemented. The vax doesn't immunise you from that.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

if you cant tell this is sarcasm you have absolutely no discernment.

holy # people. are you all really this dumb? seriously? seriously? my god im mind blown.

what the #ing #

He sure did bring out all the people who work with solvents daily, to the thread... lmao..

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

It would be interesting to find out how many lives anti vaxxers have cost.

There have been numerous cases of dying covid patients asking to be given the vaccine, when it's to late.

Who would the anti-vaxxers have killed?

The also un-vaxxed?
The vaxxed? But the vaccine....

What an idiotic question.

And, asking for a vaccine once you have the virus?? Kinda says they're not too bright..

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This thread has made me laugh so much....

I enjoyed the post and I get it... Many clearly did not.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Eh, you can't blame people.

Most are at their breaking point about all of this BS. That's more than likely part of the plan and being triggered is to be expected.

It would be very concerning if people didn't get their britches in a bunch. Look, in 75 years or so we can all read the mostly redacted Pfizer documents and have a great big ol' global laugh together!

Joy!

Let go and let .gov, am I right??

/s ...just so there's no confusion.

edit on 12/31/2021 by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Nice troll post. Hope you sleep it off.a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Regarding those who can't tell if the OP is being sarcastic...

Please remember that some cultures are very backward, do not practice proper dental hygiene and do not regularly speak or understand sarcasm as many of us effortlessly do.

Therefore, they should not be criticized when they come off as sounding extremely stupid, don't understand the concept of fire...or have difficulty bathing themselves.

Nevertheless, if they're also anti-vaxxers...they should be punished by being buried up to their necks in an anthill.
edit on 31-12-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

What an idiotic question.

The only idiots around here are anti vaxxers.

TERRIFIED kids sobbed as heartless antivaxxers stormed a pantomime and ordered them to take off their face masks in a shocking midday protest.

www.thesun.co.uk...

Pathetic lowlifes.
edit on 31-12-2021 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Calm down.

I suggest looking at mask wearers in Tokyo and Beijing...in the 1970's, 80's, 90's, Millennium 1st 10 yrs, now 2022.

Pictures....will show...1/2 the people have been wearing masks ..because of pollution.

That's a reality that has zero to do w vax...everything w preventative-purpose.

That is all .....

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

OK Skippy, grab more masks while you go buy some J&J No More Tears shampoo..

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

OK Skippy, grab more masks while you go buy some J&J No More Tears shampoo..

Whatever.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Nodrak

I miss when vaccines actually did something worth while. Also miss when they went through rigorous testing and weren't allowed to be in a position to falsify drug related info.

What I just don't get is how anyone who sees what is going on with this jab, and also sees all of the evidence of the absolute criminal historical behavior of these very same companies over the last decades, still actually trusts in the old jabs and their safety (even if they may actually have more efficacy).

Personally, I think they are now exposed, and all of the alarms sounded by those 'anti-vaxxers' you used to ridicule and vilify should now be re-examined with all of this new knowledge of these facts in mind.

They are massive liars, and I guarantee you, they have manipulated and obfuscated the truth about the potential risks and damages caused by the older established vaccines - generally via the 'adjuvants' and 'extra' additives that have well-established toxicity in even the tiniest of amounts (aluminum, mercury, etc) that they falsely claim are 'harmless' in the amounts used.

Wake up pro-vaxxers.

And just fyi, I do actually believe in science, and that these or other companies could, in fact, make vaccines that are safe and reasonably effective, if they actually really wanted to. But they don't, because it likely wouldn't be cost effective, and as is made clear now, all they care about is money, they couldn't care less about your health.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
HahaHahahaHaha Ha!

Well played, sir!

Agreed the thread is gold. But a sorry state we're in that this could be taken seriously and that there would be a few who endorse that messaging!

edit on 31-12-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If anyone holds me down and injects me with anything, murder will ensue.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Took the words right out of my mouth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join