It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Revision? What's Up With The Search Engine Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The search is better than it had been but I can't get any evidence that the doc mentioned, Evidence Of Revision, exists here at ATS and I know bloody well it does, I think I may have authored one of those threads.

Just a wondering, can we get this fixed? A search engine that actually works? Gotta admit it's kinda funny to have a doc called Evidence Of Revision scraped from this site.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
GREAT doc...er news clips. Because that's essentially what it is. Truly brings home how "history" is written and exactly what "memory hole" means.

edit on 30-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Can I get summary of that marathon vid? 🀣

Seriously, thanks for sharing that one.

Broken up into 126 Videos.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
All they need to do is make it like Google Search inside a website . . . . .

😎
site:www.abovetopsecret.com TheSpanishArcher

How to Search an Entire Website in Google in 3 Steps [+ Example]

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Having probs looking for aircraft topics I read and posted on as well

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Maybe this helps. I noticed I couldn't straight up access my oldest threads as the list of my threads was incomplete.

But theres also a list of forums you have posted in and directly pressing on that option or specific forum brings up older threads of mine that aren't included in the standard list of all your threads.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Yes, all true what you said. It may be long but it's well worth it.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Seriously, thanks for sharing that one.

Broken up into 126 Videos.

It centers around the assassinations of JFK, MLK and RFK. There's no narration per say, just what the news clips, interviews and stories had to say at the time. You most likely will find a lot of what is contained in it is is stuff you haven't seen before. At roughly 12 hours, 6 2-hour episodes there's a LOT of info. I pull it out every few years and it still blows me away how extensive it is.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
You most likely will find a lot of what is contained in it is is stuff you haven't seen before. At roughly 12 hours, 6 2-hour episodes there's a LOT of info. I pull it out every few years and it still blows me away how extensive it is.

No matter ones level of research until you absorb this work in it's historical context one's perceptual canvas will be dimly lit.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

No matter ones level of research until you absorb this work in it's historical context one's perceptual canvas will be dimly lit. 🀣

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You both gave me great incentive to watch and soak it all in.

On my must watch list for 2022.

Happy New Year 2022 🍻🍷πŸ₯‚πŸ₯ƒπŸΈπŸΉπŸΎπŸ₯€πŸ₯›πŸ’₯

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Well if you're making New Year Resolutions and you haven't read Crime & Punishment, I'd consider putting that on your list too.

The user experience between the two substantial works is quite similar. You, like me, might have a few false starts on finishing either one but when finally focused enough to have a little patience the payoff is pretty profound.

If you have read it I'll think of some other weighty tome. Just so maybe you might feel a little of the stress I felt when I first read, "Can I get a summary..." and was too panicked for a second to notice the emoji.

Happy New Year to you as well, Endy---you are a true ATS treasure!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Instead of using Evidence of Revision on the search box use "Evidence of Revision".

It gives a dozen results that may have what you are looking for.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I finished it again and am still blown away at the twist ending that rivals The Usual Suspects. If that little tidbit is true, then WTF? Obviously, no spoilers, you'll just have to watch it but it still is something I haven't ever gotten out of my head, what the hell does that really mean?

I thought the first line was sarcasm, as it fits but damn, you were serious and made a good point lol. A lengthy tome it is.

ArMap, thanks for the quote tip, I guess that's what I was missing. Nice to have an answer so thanks again, you Mods rock.

new topics

top topics

join