It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Thanks for continuing the debunkment of cue thread.
Did anyone catch a boy band Xmas last night on the tv.
Joey's McIntyre Fatone Bobby Brown brieflly
(Joey Ms kid made his debut)
Train wreck of a show terrible singing
None of the "stars" were on.
Leftovers from last thread

What did we learn?
Rejected
Selected
Hopefully ejected

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Thanks Dashen!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
TYB !

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This decode by the QSR DECODES team on telegram is important for 3 reasons:

Bigger

1) It demonstrates what I have been saying that some decoders are making people miss the relevant comms by posting misleading decodes!
a) They know the 2 year DELTA reuse of the picture is significant but divert attention from its true message by linking it to #3747 which is just a trolling post,
b) Look at how the tweet timestamp is linked to irrational or incorrect parts of the #3747 timestamp,
c) They also used the WRONG TIMESTAMP of 6:48pm EST - it's actually 6:44:00pm EST. The 6:48 timestamp misleads anons to #648 and #1848 which are the GO activation code for IRON EAGLE!
d) I say this is deliberate because QSR decodes is a team of decoders so someone must have reviewed it prior to posting,
e) Malice or disinformation? It could be white hats disinformation to limit the audience of the true message?

2) This establishes a New DECODE METHOD= reuse of the same background picture on DELTA dates!
a) This will only be picked up by those with processing software that analyses pictures - and those who visually check all DELTA tweets.
b) The picture URL has a highly unusual ALL CAPS string that could be telling QSR decodes to misdecode... "Hit a Rando"?:
Tweet

😂😂😂 t.co...HTARAND0

3) This is what I decode from the tweet:

Timestamp of 18:44:00EST points to:

a) #644

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.79 📁
Jan 29 2018 23:37:16 (EST)
FREEDOM_.png

Timestamp encodes Dec 25th, Christmas Day!
Note the filename has an underscore... 4 posts with "FREEDOM_" are all ACTION COMMANDS
(#373 contains both FREEDOM_ and MAVERICK!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: c07cfc No.122123 📁
Dec 19 2017 01:02:51 (EST)
Term_[#2]19_y
NAT_SEC_
NAT_SEC_A,H,H, L, B, E, classified Cdg-23k
FREEDOM_#1-43
CAP_H(9).
MAVERICK.
JUSTICE_FED_J[1-4]_remove + appellate
Q

Note that a picture of MAVERICK (Tom Cruise) was tweeted by @TheRealCVN71 on Dec 19th at 11:00!

b) #4400 THE SWAMP RUNS DEEP.

c) The tweet picture has ALL CAPS text of:
THEN WE HIT "ENTER" AND THE LEFT LOSES THEIR SH*T = 495 simple gematria
#495 Mark as graphic material.

d) The older tweet picture has ALL CAPS text of:
ANDWHENYOUFINISHTYPINGJUSTSIGNITQ = #451

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 479ca5 No.158261 📁
Dec 23 2017 15:42:56 (EST)
Who is meeting in secret right now?
WE SEE YOU!
WE HEAR YOU!
YOU EVIL SICK BASTARDS ARE STUPID!!!

Q

Is this shenanigans important, who knows but it indicates things are hotting up!

ETA - Time to pack and travel so will be limited engagement from me over next 48hrs.
edit on 24-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Out of time to post this fully but look at POTUS45 hand movements from the 34 second mark in this interview with Candace Owen, highlighted by Edward Snowden in this tweet!

Looks to me like:
a) 5by5 hands,
b) a "Q",
c) A wind forward/wind back clock signal?
edit on 24-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Out of time to post this fully but look at POTUS45 hand movements from the 34 second mark in this interview with Candace Owen, highlighted by Edward Snowden in this tweet!

Looks to me like:
a) 5by5 hands,
b) a "Q",

Q comms are not dark after all.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Crazy times. People have been messing with me all morning. The global hum is so loud I can hear it over them messing with me. Even over music they are playing. Talking. Humming to themselves. Making random noises. And of course the stupid Schumann Resonance sensor is offline.
edit on 12/24/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Looks to me like:
a) 5by5 hands,
b) a "Q",

Q comms are not dark after all.

Sly tried to say that had nothing to do with Q, but I don't buy it for a second. First of all he said he was on a boat, but he isn't, he's on a plane. And secondly, that's gotta be a Q hat. As in, made by some anon.

Good to see Sly is one of the good guys. I've always liked him. I think he's brilliant.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Q hasn't posted in a year yet if you do a Google search for Q anon set for new articles in the past week you still get hit with hundreds of matches.

It's Q time all the time.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Their new messaging for the holidays is to get jabbed because that is the teaching of Jesus Christ. Watched a video last night about the Pope. I think it was posted here? Anyways, some arch bishop was saying this and now Boris Johnson is saying it as well. The blasphemy runs deep.

www.breitbart.com...

PS, you guys notice we didn't have near as many disruptions at the beginning of this thread?
edit on 24-12-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Interesting dialogue on this subject from Sly:

www.instagram.com...

I recognized it as soon as I saw it. Quantum of solace. A google search for only “quantum of solace hat” resulted in this as the first result. Two things. One he denies it had to do with Q, and two, the image is reversed.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Sly tried to say that had nothing to do with Q, but I don't buy it for a second. First of all he said he was on a boat, but he isn't, he's on a plane. And secondly, that's gotta be a Q hat. As in, made by some anon.

Good to see Sly is one of the good guys. I've always liked him. I think he's brilliant.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Good guess. 😂

Airlines are cancelling hundreds of flights right now. Scavino's 11.3 tweet immediately comes to mind.

www.cnbc.com...
edit on Fri Dec 24 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Interesting dialogue on this subject from Sly:

www.instagram.com...

I recognized it as soon as I saw it. Quantum of solace. A google search for only “quantum of solace hat” resulted in this as the first result. Two things. One he denies it had to do with Q, and two, the image is reversed.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Good catch on the hat. Quantum of Solace. I've not seen that one.

He said in the original tweet that he was on a jet. And then when asked about it later he said that it was a reference to the boat he was on at the time. An obvious lie.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Let there be mind control light...

Researchers Achieve Mind Control Using Only Light

A form of mind control using only the power of light has been developed by a team of South Korean researchers. And, the research team says, the process is fully reversible and has already been used successfully on mice in a lab setting to control both emotion and behavior.

With results published in the scientific journal Neuron, the system consists of a single light source that emits a specific wavelength of blue light. This light allows the team to turn on or off the release of these neurotransmitters, resulting in the ability to manipulate emotion and behavior at a chemical level.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Does anyone have any insight as to who is taking the picture?

Does it even matter? I dunno. I'm just curious about the reflection in the sunglasses.

Question all.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The secret is the potassium and sodium ion channels in the nerve cells under the effect of photoelectric effect and photon absorption.

I figured that out in this thread a few years back

Notice how most all TV and Movies are shot in hues blue and yellow

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Does anyone have any insight as to who is taking the picture?

Does it even matter? I dunno. I'm just curious about the reflection in the sunglasses.

Question all.

That looks like a selfie pose to me.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Wishing all reading here relaxing and calm holidays!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Let there be mind control light...

Researchers Achieve Mind Control Using Only Light

A form of mind control using only the power of light has been developed by a team of South Korean researchers. And, the research team says, the process is fully reversible and has already been used successfully on mice in a lab setting to control both emotion and behavior.

With results published in the scientific journal Neuron, the system consists of a single light source that emits a specific wavelength of blue light. This light allows the team to turn on or off the release of these neurotransmitters, resulting in the ability to manipulate emotion and behavior at a chemical level.

Instantly brings to mind for me stories of close encounters with UFOs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join