It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

LOLOLO, that’s funny dash ! 😆. Where’s our Cranky ? Merry almost Christmas All....we’re all going to be OK, keep the Love vibe strong always !
edit on Fri Dec 24 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Greetings and salutations ever bodies! 🙋
39, I like how ya used the statute symbols, Dashen. Appropriate! 💪

Light emitting diode, it's red before turning TV on then it turns blue in my house. Doesn't come on at all if TV ain't plugged in. 🤔
The diode doesn't come on until a charge is initiated to flow through the circuit.

Do our brains just store electricity for use, or do our brains generate it independent of outside influences? 🤔

Loving kindness from here on out- for the children.
End hate start love, reciprocate.
Feeling the healing, manifest.
🙏❤

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The secret is the potassium and sodium ion channels in the nerve cells under the effect of photoelectric effect and photon absorption.

I figured that out in this thread a few years back

Notice how most all TV and Movies are shot in hues blue and yellow

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

That's interesting! Plus all the blue light from LCD screens.

Merry Christmas...

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Amazing job on the thread intro.

Unbelievable contribution as always.

Merry christmas to everyone still active on this thread. Been a long ride.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Has anyone done a search on that image on Stallone’s hat.
Certainly looks like a Q in the center, the rest of it appears to be an image of the view down the inside of a rifled firearm barrel.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's the symbol for the Bond film: "Quantum of Solace". So, for people thinking Stallone might be a White-Hat, just remember that in the movie "QoS" Quantum was a section of SPECTRE. Without knowing where Stallone sits on this, will determine what Hat he wears if any at all.

He does lie as states that he's on a boat, when he is clearly on a plane? (or could he really be on a private submarine, the windows could be a private sub or a plane). Who has access to a private sub?

I would think that the book being flashed in the back of Stallone would be more important to people here, but hey whatever sinks your boat, I guess.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The secret is the potassium and sodium ion channels in the nerve cells under the effect of photoelectric effect and photon absorption.

I figured that out in this thread a few years back

Notice how most all TV and Movies are shot in hues blue and yellow

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

That's interesting! Plus all the blue light from LCD screens.

Merry Christmas...

Don't forget the blue police lights. I wonder just how long this has been known about light affecting people's emotions.

This might be the greatest troll of all time. A caller baits Biden into saying Let's Go Brandon during a televised phone call. 😂

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It's a psychological thriller about two women who go head-to-head over a married man.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
A long time. Why do you think the Dems are blue and Reps are red? And so much red in fast food signs. There is a whole area of study regarding the colors, not even addressing the light issue. I always reference it when I build briefings and presentations.

Blue light is a funny thing for me. More blurry than other color lights.

I just realized today that Amazon fire tv remote shells are made entirely out of the same translucent burgundy plastic all around. I bet you thought they were black plastic too. Hold it up to a bright light.

Don't forget the blue police lights. I wonder just how long this has been known about light affecting people's emotions.

edit on 12/24/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals
Rest up for the next season of the great awakening
🥂 🎄 🎅🏽 ⛄️

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The Tipping Point - Infinite Waters - Transformation

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It is Christmas day here so ... Merry Christmas and or Happy Holidays to all.

May 2022 bring some thunderbolts down on the heads of the evil ones.

P

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Christmas in UK now too, have a great family day all!

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Happy Holidays!

We’re definitely making progress…good article about Trump endorsing the vaccines, opinions from Lindell, Lin Wood, and Ron Watkins:

www.thedailybeast.com...

People need to understand that everyone has a choice. This may be positive. Now everyone that only made the choice because they thought Trump was anti-jab are reconsidering their choice. We’re going to get whittled down to only the people that absolutely positively make the choice, on their own, to refuse the jab.

originally posted by: pheonix358
It is Christmas day here so ... Merry Christmas and or Happy Holidays to all.

May 2022 bring some thunderbolts down on the heads of the evil ones.

P

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

IMF, World Bank, WHO, WTO Task Force Dashboard

This project is funded by the World Bank till March 2025. So, I imagine every soul on the planet will be jabbed at least once. Maybe, maybe not, who knows depending how long the overlords keep the pressure on.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I hate to be the 800lb gorilla in the room and bring up something obvious that’s always swept under the rug, but...

One way or another, obviously these “vaccines” are harmful for the most part. I don’t know what to believe about metals in them versus modifying DNA or any other theories— that’s not my point.

I have a two part question that dovetails nicely.

What has really happened to the truly essential workers who have been given the “vaccines”, and what do we do if they are indeed all disabled and/or killed off? The infrastructure workers and whatnot.

Have they all been given the saline injections and not actual harmful material, so they can continue to work and they don’t become a burden on the system?

Is this why people who appear to be reputable (on a local level, at least) medical personnel are getting the “vaccine”, knowing they aren’t getting the bad stuff? Then how can they ethically push anyone to get the jab, knowing that the PTB may see someone as a mere peon who gets the poison jab even if the medical staff received saline?

What if a huge proportion of persons truly needed for life to continue are jabbed with poison and are no longer functioning members of society? Whether sick or deceased. The logistics people, medical staff, truck drivers, electrical repair crews, etc. Will the rest of us have to step in and take over all of their roles? Should we be preparing for that now, in case a good number of them drop dead soon? Would the PTB even want that, or don’t they want their infrastructure in order to support enjoying their luxuries?

Something to think about.

edit on 24-12-2021 by therainmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It makes the shape of an American flag flying.

edit on 25-12-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

measurebiology.org...
measurebiology.org/wiki/Optical_aberrations

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think some need to begin to potentially understand that Trump does not = Q nor does he = the white hats
It is entirely possible that he’s an architect in the process, but it’s equally plausible that a long time democratic billionaire philanthropist is not the chess master.

I don’t mean to speak down on the guy, but as per typical, I like to keep perspective.

It’s one thing to be pro vaccine choice…it’s another to petal them a year later unprovoked with the same talking points as when he was in office.
Most can acknowledge that he made some naive decisions with personnel and actions. And when I see his latest pressor with Candace it just reeks of naiveness.

Maybe I’m off base. But I think it would serve well to not automatically assume he has ties with Q or the white hat operations. He could easily also be controlled opposition
At some point there’s not enough dimensions of chess to meme

For example. I contend it would have been more productive or worse on the deep state had he pardoned assange or Snowden. But he didn’t.
He could have said it’s your choice to vaccinate but he doubled down on efficacy. As if he’s out of touch on what the laymen has dealt with over the last year.
He’s trying to appeal to moderates to gain votes.
I loved his movement and his American first. But I fear that by 2024 the trump name will be as welcomed as the Clinton name in the executive branch.
It’s time we wake up and support each other and not follow blindly on the coattails of other elites. He’s a businessman first. IE he’s a billionaire. And there’s billions in pharma
edit on 24-12-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Excellent points all around. I’ll add a few more questions;

What if the jab’s effects deal with people with different genes differently (by design)?

What if some people were already non-source players, the jab affects them or source players differently, or if the jab turns source players into non-source players? Would we even know? Probably not immediately. Same flesh and blood, just disconnected from the source.

What if the contents aren’t the only relevant part of the equation? What if the choice itself is equally or more important? I believe this is the case.

What was COVID really designed to do? How does it interact with the jab? Are we already being changed by COVID and the jab is intended to reverse the effects in a negative way? As we know, up is down, left is right, good is bad, bad is good. Who can say that COVID wasn’t a white hat action? Yes. People have died. As Q said, the end won’t be for everyone.

On this holiday, consider that this was not the world God intended for us. If everyone woke up today and knew, and I mean knew, that we chose to be here, enjoy life, and return to God with our knowledge and live with Him, how would that change your life? Who would have power over you? How would people in power ever allow you to know that? We are watching the greatest show of all time. Enjoy the good parts, and don’t forget the punchline. God wins.

originally posted by: therainmaker

I hate to be the 800lb gorilla in the room and bring up something obvious that’s always swept under the rug, but...

One way or another, obviously these “vaccines” are harmful for the most part. I don’t know what to believe about metals in them versus modifying DNA or any other theories— that’s not my point.

I have a two part question that dovetails nicely.

What has really happened to the truly essential workers who have been given the “vaccines”, and what do we do if they are indeed all disabled and/or killed off? The infrastructure workers and whatnot.

Have they all been given the saline injections and not actual harmful material, so they can continue to work and they don’t become a burden on the system?

Is this why people who appear to be reputable (on a local level, at least) medical personnel are getting the “vaccine”, knowing they aren’t getting the bad stuff? Then how can they ethically push anyone to get the jab, knowing that the PTB may see someone as a mere peon who gets the poison jab even if the medical staff received saline?

What if a huge proportion of persons truly needed for life to continue are jabbed with poison and are no longer functioning members of society? Whether sick or deceased. The logistics people, medical staff, truck drivers, electrical repair crews, etc. Will the rest of us have to step in and take over all of their roles? Should we be preparing for that now, in case a good number of them drop dead soon? Would the PTB even want that, or don’t they want their infrastructure in order to support enjoying their luxuries?

Something to think about.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join