It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Could be sumthin could be fake news

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: TzarChasm

These threads, like the show, and life just goes on and on an on and on Anon.

edit on 12/25/2021 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Wishing all reading here relaxing and calm holidays!

Cheers

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANAKU.

Blessings on all from God to you is my prayer.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
GF, what is that book? I can't tell what it is.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: butcherguy

It's the symbol for the Bond film: "Quantum of Solace". So, for people thinking Stallone might be a White-Hat, just remember that in the movie "QoS" Quantum was a section of SPECTRE. Without knowing where Stallone sits on this, will determine what Hat he wears if any at all.

He does lie as states that he's on a boat, when he is clearly on a plane? (or could he really be on a private submarine, the windows could be a private sub or a plane). Who has access to a private sub?

I would think that the book being flashed in the back of Stallone would be more important to people here, but hey whatever sinks your boat, I guess.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

It's the symbol for the Bond film: "Quantum of Solace". So, for people thinking Stallone might be a White-Hat, just remember that in the movie "QoS" Quantum was a section of SPECTRE. Without knowing where Stallone sits on this, will determine what Hat he wears if any at all.

He does lie as states that he's on a boat, when he is clearly on a plane? (or could he really be on a private submarine, the windows could be a private sub or a plane). Who has access to a private sub?

I would think that the book being flashed in the back of Stallone would be more important to people here, but hey whatever sinks your boat, I guess.

He’s definitely on an airplane, those windows are specific to the Gulfstream Jet, probably a G5 or G550. The interior seats look hideous though, almost boat like in visual looks.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
GF, what is that book? I can't tell what it is.

“Every last secret”

www.goodreads.com...
edit on 25-12-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Merry Christmas, everyone. I'm hopeful that this is the last Christmas we have to spend with this cloud of evil hanging over all our heads.

So far as Trump and the vaccines go, I feel all of the people suggesting he is a black hat or whatever are missing the forest for the trees.

1. Operation warp speed was a success. He is not going to diminish his own accomplishment there. The deep state had plans to have us all on lockdowns until 2024. It would have taken that long to develop a vaccine for the virus if operation warp speed hadn't gotten it done in such a short time.

2. I feel like the vaccine actually works. The problem is that the pharma companies are periodically deploying toxic batches. Those toxic batches are responsible for the deaths. (I've seen a video where someone breaks it all down by the numbers. You can see how in most all the batches deployed there are zero problems but in certain batches there is a 5,000% increase in adverse effects/deaths).

3. Trump is going to fein ignorance of this because he is pulling a bait and switch that leads to Fauci. He isn't a doctor. He just removed the red tape that made the development of the vaccine in record time possible.

All that being said, the vaccine is a personal choice and no, people shouldn't just blindly follow Trump. A great many of us don't. Trump says the vaccines are good? Well, I have determined that they are not worth the risk and I will not be taking one. This is what the awakening is about. It's not about blindly following anyone. It's about teaching people to do their own damn research and to think for themselves.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Excellent points all around. I’ll add a few more questions;

What if the jab’s effects deal with people with different genes differently (by design)?

What if some people were already non-source players, the jab affects them or source players differently, or if the jab turns source players into non-source players? Would we even know? Probably not immediately. Same flesh and blood, just disconnected from the source.

What if the contents aren’t the only relevant part of the equation? What if the choice itself is equally or more important? I believe this is the case.

What was COVID really designed to do? How does it interact with the jab? Are we already being changed by COVID and the jab is intended to reverse the effects in a negative way? As we know, up is down, left is right, good is bad, bad is good. Who can say that COVID wasn’t a white hat action? Yes. People have died. As Q said, the end won’t be for everyone.

On this holiday, consider that this was not the world God intended for us. If everyone woke up today and knew, and I mean knew, that we chose to be here, enjoy life, and return to God with our knowledge and live with Him, how would that change your life? Who would have power over you? How would people in power ever allow you to know that? We are watching the greatest show of all time. Enjoy the good parts, and don’t forget the punchline. God wins.

originally posted by: therainmaker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I hate to be the 800lb gorilla in the room and bring up something obvious that’s always swept under the rug, but...

One way or another, obviously these “vaccines” are harmful for the most part. I don’t know what to believe about metals in them versus modifying DNA or any other theories— that’s not my point.

I have a two part question that dovetails nicely.

What has really happened to the truly essential workers who have been given the “vaccines”, and what do we do if they are indeed all disabled and/or killed off? The infrastructure workers and whatnot.

Have they all been given the saline injections and not actual harmful material, so they can continue to work and they don’t become a burden on the system?

Is this why people who appear to be reputable (on a local level, at least) medical personnel are getting the “vaccine”, knowing they aren’t getting the bad stuff? Then how can they ethically push anyone to get the jab, knowing that the PTB may see someone as a mere peon who gets the poison jab even if the medical staff received saline?

What if a huge proportion of persons truly needed for life to continue are jabbed with poison and are no longer functioning members of society? Whether sick or deceased. The logistics people, medical staff, truck drivers, electrical repair crews, etc. Will the rest of us have to step in and take over all of their roles? Should we be preparing for that now, in case a good number of them drop dead soon? Would the PTB even want that, or don’t they want their infrastructure in order to support enjoying their luxuries?

Something to think about.

hmmmm..A "maybe something " that would match up with a lot of the data we can confirm about some people like Ketsuka or Sceptic scot have no problems being double or even triple jabbed.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Check out the second tweet on this lady's feed. 😂
Joe and Jill stopped by and hung an ornament on a tree at the corner of 17th and Q yesterday in DC. 🤣

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Outlaw Democratic & Republican Crime Families
Prosecute the guilty according to their crime
Abolish War, FBI, CIA, DEA & Impose Democracy

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: carewemust
Merry Christmas Rabbit hole
saucy

McPhillips' sister, Lynn Meador, and his sister-in-law, Stella McPhillips, had just arrived in Tangier for the graduation festivities when the accident occurred. After leaving the rehearsal of a school play scheduled for the night before commencement, McPhillips visited with them before going to his home. It was there that the gardener discovered his body a few hours later.

[01:16] * Guest56407 your cables relate to US diplomacy around the world and how
they betray country after country to get what they want
[01:16] * Guest56407 my scandal is an issue of a direct betrayal of the america
people by their government
[01:16] * Guest56407 googe "dragonfire" and "Nuclear terrorism"
[01:17] * Guest56407 i was directly involved in an incident in 2001 that
mushroomed into a full blown nuclear hoax
[01:17] * Guest56407 the story that was leaked about that incident is not entirely
true
[01:17] hmm
[01:18] * Guest56407 the us government, at a time when they really believed there
was a possibility that a nuclear weapon was about to go off in New York
[01:18] * Guest56407 did nothing to try and prevent it

[01:29] * Guest56407 as a result, i self surrendered to serve my sentance at FMC
Rochestor in Minnesota
[01:30] * Guest56407 the problem was that during my incarceration there, two very
high profile inmates were sent there at almost the exact same time
[01:30] * Guest56407 one was robert vennetucci
[01:30] * Guest56407 the other was Sheikh omar abdel Rahman
[01:31] * Guest56407 so for approximately 5 months i was in communication with
these two inmates
[01:31] * Guest56407 despite the fact that one of them was supposed to be held
incommunicado and innaccessible to anyone
[01:31] * Guest56407 that was sheikh rahman

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Major development here. We have the first admission by police that there was indeed "tampering" in the 2020 election. They're looking for two Iranians and offering a 10,000,000 dollar reward for information on their whereabouts.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
mobile.twitter.com...

Bgr

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Major development here. We have the first admission by police that there was indeed "tampering" in the 2020 election. They're looking for two Iranians and offering a 10,000,000 dollar reward for information on their whereabouts.

www.fbi.gov...

It's easy to make the step from lurker to contributor

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Just want to say thanks Dash and all the regulars, Merry Christmas from one of many regular lurkers

On the night before x-mas
Amazon Strike xmas eve

Capping Off a Year of Labor Action at Amazon.
For the first time, Amazon is experiencing a multi-site U.S. work stoppage. It comes at the end of a year marked by union organizing and labor militancy at the retail giant.
On Wednesday morning, several dozen Amazon workers at two separate Chicago-area delivery stations staged a walkout to demand raises and safer working conditions, making it the first time the tech giant has seen a multi-site work stoppage in the United States.

Foxconn in India strike

Following this, hundreds of Foxconn workers who had come to start their shift decided to block a major nearby highway. Beginning around 10 p.m. and continuing until it was broken up by police some 10 hours later, workers paralysed traffic on the highway that connects Chennai with Bengaluru, the capital of the neighbouring state of Karnataka. Making clear their anger over the brutal working conditions they endure and their hatred for the company, the protesting workers chanted “Down with Foxconn.”

Feel the Bern?

Forget Manchin. Sanders says entire Democratic party must show ‘guts’ against corporate interests
The focus of the party, says the Vermont senator, must be “to restore faith with the American people that they actually stand for something.”

By Andrea Germanos -December 24, 2021268
SOURCECommon Dreams

Jim Marrs Called it

his is verbatim from the official report of the U.N. General Assembly plenary of Dec. 16:

The Assembly next took up the report on ‘Elimination of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance,’ containing two draft resolutions.

“By a recorded vote of 130 in favour to 2 against (Ukraine, United States), with 49 abstentions, the Assembly then adopted draft resolution I, ‘Combating glorification of Nazism, neo-Nazism and other practices that contribute to fuelling contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance’.”

Could be something?

SCATHING INDICTMENT! Open Letter Sent to Every Member of the New York State Assembly
Posted on December 25, 2021 by State of the Nation

All Bold Done by me except 2nd pfs quote

edit on 12/25/2021 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

edit on 25-12-2021 by CallingAllCars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
t.me...

I have proven over and over and in different ways and different context that Europa is the lost tribes of Israel.

Jesus said he had other sheep who weren't of that flock (John 10:16), but they would hear his voice. Jesus told the jews they are not of his flock (John 10:26). Jesus told the disciples, "Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel" (Matthew 10:5-6).

Where did the disciples go? TO EUROPA!!

Christendom, aka Europa, has ruled over the Gentiles for two millennia under Christ just like that verse describes, but now that Europa has turned against Christ and fallen for the lies of their enemies, such as Adam Green, their reign is falling. Without Christ, no one trusts us, and that is the root of the problem. The verse ends with the word "trust".

On disclosetv
Capture says "You're playing right into their hands" when you doubt the covid 19 vaccines. - Donald J. Trump

To watch Europa The Last Battle

Europa - The Last Battle
t.me...

edit on 25-12-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker
Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!

Seems Gov. Kathy Hochul of New York is dealing with the very topic you are concerned with. Following Quebec, Canada's lead she is reducing the time healthcare workers must quarantine after testing positive. Going down to 5 days if someone tests positive. The CDC had said 7 days so they are back tracking as well.
She must be more desperate.
If anything that people will not tolerate is if the high priced medical care is not there when they need it. Then of course the hospitals and the supporting cast are loosing revenue because it is always about the $.

The elite may think that they can just use AI or robotics to run society but then where will they get their entertainment?

www.silive.com>news>2021/12>we-need-you-...

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Well, after celebrating at an extremely fun Christmas party with my unvaxxed/don't care Republican-type friends, I got the word from my FULLY VAXXED/totalitarian family members that Christmas is cancelled (for me).

Not because I'm unvaxxed, that would be rude. No, it's supposedly because my late-20's lesbian (lol) cousin's daughter caught a a positive home test! Shockingly, I wondered what form their mindless compliance/fear of the unknown retreat from natural living would take. I knew it would come down to a vaxx issue. I rarely get to see my family, but....ok.

I could not resist texting a mild comeback, where I asked..."I thought she was vaxxed?", to which they replied...."she is". I relied in a word, "ironic", knowing full well they understand how they were, in fact, injected with a load of bull#. This is the real reason I'm not invited. (snarky comments)

The funny thing is, they will never openly discuss nor question the efficacy or policy of vaxxing for no reason. They only blame the messenger. They could be dropping dead in front of each other and will still comply with fake news' fake mandates. This is the woman who needed over 6 months to take down her Hillary 2016 sign, after tasking her son to make campaign calls on her behalf. I was busy laughing it up with Trump at the time, and am still laughing now.

edit on 25-12-2021 by FlyingFox because: Refresh The Tree

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

China has already delivered 5.4 million of these cards to relatives all over the world.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The only one that is missing is the CEO of Facebook.

As Ku has mentioned misspellings matter and follow the wives.

Priscilla Chan, Mark Zuckerberg's wife had an interesting twit account in 2018. twitter.com...>prisciillachan/twitter She posted two profile pics so we know that it is the good Dr.

March 5, 2019. A picture of a green frog on an orchid. People's Daily, China [China State- affiliated media.
"A frogclimbs onto a butterfly orchid, announcing the arrival of spring."

She responds: HI.

Then there are some twits about investments via smart phones and whatsapp.

March 28, 2020. " My husband is about to buy twitter hope you guys will like it?

I was wondering who was in control of Twit because Dorsey's behavior had the feel of lack of leadership.
She may be the link between Chyna and the control of Facepalm and Twit. That would explain much of the hostile acts towards President Trump. Two social media giants under the control of Chyna.
Anyway tin foil hat time but why is Zuckerberg hanging on when everyone else is heading for the hills? Is the jb not complete?

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
This bit doesn't seem to be getting much media coverage. But then, the MSM isn't about reporting the news, is it?

Flotilla of US gas cargo ships heads for Europe

As the energy crisis rips through Europe, a flotilla of liquefied natural gas cargo ships has been dispatched from the US.

With a winter shortage looming and little relief from Russian supplies, UK and European gas prices have surged to an all-time record high.

As a result, a fleet of container ships have been sent from the US to the fuel-starved continent.

Linky

Cheers

Where are all those renewable energy sources that they always brag about? The Green Party has some 'splainen to do.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Meanwhile North Korea [out of the news, WHY?] has refused to accept any of the jabs even when they are donated. They also have not reported a single case of Covid. Most will just say that they are secretive from the get go. I think the focus should be on all of the hacking attempts made by the North Koreans targeting the vaccine manufacturers. What if they were successful and really know what those vaccines have in them and have the details of the secret vaccine trial results.
That would be a real game changer and a different nuclear trigger. A tidal wave of information and disclosures!

www.bbc.com>news>technology-56084575

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: FlyingFox
www.dailymail.co.uk...
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10336791/WHO-tells-wealthy-nations-boost-way-pandemic.html

Nigeria said today it had incinerated more than a million doses of Covid vaccine that had been donated by developed countries several months ago and had since passed their expiry dates.

Africa's most populous country has so far fully vaccinated four million people - less than three percent of the adult population and well short of the government's target of 112 million people by the end of next year.

What these articles are not revealing is that Nigeria has only lost 14 out of every 1,000,000 citizens to Covid-19, since the pandemic began.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

Nigeria does not need the vaccine, and would be wise to decline any more "kind" offers from deceitful nations.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The only one that is missing is the CEO of Facebook.

As Ku has mentioned misspellings matter and follow the wives.

Priscilla Chan, Mark Zuckerberg's wife had an interesting twit account in 2018. twitter.com...>prisciillachan/twitter She posted two profile pics so we know that it is the good Dr.

March 5, 2019. A picture of a green frog on an orchid. People's Daily, China [China State- affiliated media.
"A frogclimbs onto a butterfly orchid, announcing the arrival of spring."

She responds: HI.

Then there are some twits about investments via smart phones and whatsapp.

March 28, 2020. " My husband is about to buy twitter hope you guys will like it?

I was wondering who was in control of Twit because Dorsey's behavior had the feel of lack of leadership.
She may be the link between Chyna and the control of Facepalm and Twit. That would explain much of the hostile acts towards President Trump. Two social media giants under the control of Chyna.
Anyway tin foil hat time but why is Zuckerberg hanging on when everyone else is heading for the hills? Is the jb not complete?

Now that they openly admit to foreign interference in the 2020 election, anyone who is found to have helped these Iranians will have all of their assets seized by the federal government. Which means, anyone who helped cover it up. My guess is that Twitter and Facebook are both already under new ownership. Which would be why Dorsey resigned and Facebook changed their name recently.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join