It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated accounted for 4 in every 5 C-19 Deaths in UK over the past month

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: lordcomac

I’m not so sure, if you should suffer an adverse reaction to the jab then it increases your chances of premature death.

You got me.
that's a star- but its a technicality

technically correct- the best kind of correct....

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

When I pointed out the J&J I wasn't throwing shade.

Why not? It was one of the first to have a warning label thrown on it...

FDA to announce new warning on J&J Covid vaccine related to a rare autoimmune disorder, report says

www.cnbc.com...

J & J was also paused due to blood clots, but I'm sure you think it's so rare that YOU'LL never be the one it happens to.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If you want actual mandatory vaccination information in this regard. PM me

Why would anyone do that when you already mentioned up above that you were trying to ensure that all of your employees get vaccinated so you don't have to fire them? Don't you realize that OSHA's requirements don't even require vaccination if you opt for testing instead? Are you going to fire them anyway if they choose to get tested instead?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: PureBlood
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ
80% of deaths are vaccinated but what about the deaths that happen in the first week of getting the jab, they are classified as unvacinated.

Again....not true

Wow, you have great links to prove your point! I think the sarcasm can end there.... ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TheLead

Yes, because it is actually 2 weeks post second jab to be fully vaccinated, except where it is now 2 weeks post booster.

So without a booster Im not fully vaccinated any more?

Please not let that be the case.

Come mid January having a single booster will be considered fully vaccinated.
Passport vaccination will be a thing. I am currently working to ensure my employees are fully vaccinated so I don't have to fire people.
And to address others, I can't disclose what exactly I do. HIPAA is a thing. So are NDA and NC.

Your issue with disclosing information and understanding what's going on are the same issue. You seem to only understand/think in absolutes.

Ex. Vague innuendos or full identifying details are not your only options. You're freaking anonymous, if you say what you have to say without using personal or company names, you could share plenty if you actually had anything of value to say. Based on all the context clues, I'm with others in the belief you do not.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
Interesting. Is it because it's the elderly who are most exposed to the vax campaign and prone to die anyway?
Check it out if you can make sense of it.

the article

or you can watch a vid

Wow you got that wrong man.
I hate to say this here but sadly that just simply is not true.
Now natural antibodies is a different thing. But to be fully unvaccinated is not something you should mess with.

why because the death rate from Covid19 is so high!

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Yes, because it is actually 2 weeks post second jab to be fully vaccinated, except where it is now 2 weeks post booster.

Passport vaccination will be a thing. I am currently working to ensure my employees are fully vaccinated so I don't have to fire people.
And to address others, I can't disclose what exactly I do. HIPAA is a thing. So are NDA and NC.

How do you explain the many Virologists who disagree with you?

Like this clearly dumb guy

Dr. Roger Hodkinson, MA, MB (Cambridge UK), FCAP, FRCPC
Executive Chairman

Dr. Hodkinson is a broadly experienced clinical pathologist who holds medical degrees from Cambridge University in the United Kingdom. Prior to his association with MutantDx, he was the CEO of Stirrat Laboratories, a large retail diagnostic medical laboratory in Alberta, Canada. Dr. Hodkinson is a Past President of the Alberta Society of Laboratory Physicians (ASLP), which represents pathologists in Alberta, Canada, and was a key player in the restructuring of the $250M diagnostic laboratory industry in that Province. He has acted as a laboratory accreditation inspector, and was previously Chairman of the Examination Committee in General Pathology for the Royal College of Physicians of Canada. He is a Fellow of the College of American Pathologists and has been the Medical Director of a CLIA laboratory. Dr. Hodkinson is a co-author of publications based on MultiGEN technology.
mutantdx.com...
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Now we find out it is sending Nano aluminum to the brain

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

That is one hell of a vaccine! Twenty percent of the people who received it are still alive!

Wow!

A stunning endorsement for the product...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PureBlood
80% of deaths are vaccinated but what about the deaths that happen in the first week of getting the jab, they are classified as unvacinated.

Again....not true

Is too true. If you are using USA numbers, the first two weeks after the jab are not counted. The reason why is that there is a dip in immunity and a higher rate of COVID infection immediately following the shot. Because of that, the pharmaceutical companies made sure the gov starts counting fully vaxxed at 2 weeks post vax. That is for government statistics. If you count from the hour of the shot, the numbers have looked like garbage since day 1.

A bunch of doctors have complained like crazy about this because many people have died and were counted as "unvaxxed" after getting the shot.

This is called pencil whipping. It works on people who are bad at math and statistics.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Life is just Bloody Awful in England Nowadays . Oh Well , Carry On ........

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

On the Polar Opposite Side of Life here on Planet Earth in 2021 A.D. we have This.......

At Least George is Dead Now and does Not Give a F..k about Your Problems Dealing with Germs and Viruses ANYMORE..........)

Cheers Dave's Friend..........*)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Dude, stop with the made up stories no one believes you, you should really go over your past threads before you tell another whopper.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
No it's just the usual fake news from daily expose and the usual fake/misleading graphs/stats anti-vax hysteria done by people who failed maths and science SATs and GCSE misrepreqenting and misquoting the report and don't even know how to generate bar charts/label axis.

They've not adjusted for population, relative risk etc and are deliberately printing false info for clickbait/ad revenue
.. the actual figures they claim to cite show a 15 - 32x reduction in hospitlisation and death in double jbbed which is constistent with the findings from every other country.

Here's the original report - as you can see the bitchute and daily expose video are deliberately abusing the info and using non-standardised/unadjusted figures tables when the real data is on table 11 pge 39.

l ink

Yah, one of the ways they adjust the data is based on the assumption that 'unvaccinated people may have been exposed to covid in the past and therefore may have some natural protection'

do you really think using that as a factor in adjusting the numbers is actually fair at all?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

so because of the information you're privileged to have because you head a certain division near your house you're urging us to trust you and take the vaccine

but you actually have to work to ensure your staff are fully vaccinated?

so what you're saying is the information that you can't share isn't actually too convincing...
edit on 24-12-2021 by Acknt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

You can choose to view my stance that way. I have spoke about my view on more than one occasion.
When I pointed out the J&J I wasn't throwing shade.
Don't do MRNA.

this has me intrigued

(You don't work for. J & J do you??? Half joking)

For real though, this is intriguing. What is stopping you and your division from doing the entire world a solid and sharing with the world the reason people shouldn't take MRNA vaccines ? Wouldn't that be extremely vital information to expose ?

Can you give us anything. Does pfizer have the entire country blackmailed (or is that just China/Joe?)

why can't your division , or your higher ups take part in exposing whatever cause you have for urging people not to take the MRNA? What in the world could be stopping you all? I

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

That is one hell of a vaccine! Twenty percent of the people who received it are still alive!

Wow!

A stunning endorsement for the product...

"VACCINES" do not start to lose their effectiveness 90 days after being injected into the bloodstream.

We need to think of another word(s) to replace "vaccine" when describing these Covid-19 shots.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
Interesting. Is it because it's the elderly who are most exposed to the vax campaign and prone to die anyway?
Check it out if you can make sense of it.

the article

or you can watch a vid

Wow you got that wrong man.
I hate to say this here but sadly that just simply is not true.
Now natural antibodies is a different thing. But to be fully unvaccinated is not something you should mess with.

My wife caught C-19, she survived it but still won't get the jab. She had 5 older friends get the jab and they ALL past away afterwards without ANY preexisting conditions...her uncle passed from heart failure after getting the jab.

What say you?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Acknt

originally posted by: bastion
No it's just the usual fake news from daily expose and the usual fake/misleading graphs/stats anti-vax hysteria done by people who failed maths and science SATs and GCSE misrepreqenting and misquoting the report and don't even know how to generate bar charts/label axis.

They've not adjusted for population, relative risk etc and are deliberately printing false info for clickbait/ad revenue
.. the actual figures they claim to cite show a 15 - 32x reduction in hospitlisation and death in double jbbed which is constistent with the findings from every other country.

Here's the original report - as you can see the bitchute and daily expose video are deliberately abusing the info and using non-standardised/unadjusted figures tables when the real data is on table 11 pge 39.

l ink

Yah, one of the ways they adjust the data is based on the assumption that 'unvaccinated people may have been exposed to covid in the past and therefore may have some natural protection'

do you really think using that as a factor in adjusting the numbers is actually fair at all?

No they haven't/don't - they adjusted per % pop in table 11 and data is standardised. It's not used in any pharmacoepidemiological models or the NIMS this one uses.

You're getting confused between limitations/interpretations of the data and the reasons why such data can't be used as proof of vaccine efficacy where the report lists several factors that would artificially increase and decrease the efficacy of the vaccine if people abused the data for that purpose.

The case rates in the vaccinated and unvaccinated populations are unadjusted crude rates that do not take into account underlying statistical biases in the data and there are likely to be systematic differences between these 2 population groups.

For example:
• people who are fully vaccinated may be more health conscious and therefore more likely to get tested for COVID-19 and so more likely to be identified as a case (based on the data provided by the NHS Test and Trace)
• many of those who were at the head of the queue for vaccination are those at higher risk from COVID-19 due to their age, their occupation, their family circumstances or because of underlying health issues
• people who are fully vaccinated and people who are unvaccinated may behave differently, particularly with regard to social interactions and therefore may have differing levels of exposure to COVID-19
• people who have never been vaccinated are more likely to have caught COVID-19 in the weeks or months before the period of the cases covered in the report. This gives them some natural immunity to the virus for a few months which may have contributed to a lower case rate in the past few weeks

How is it unfair to aknowlege natural immunity exists and people who've recovered have lower risk of infection and death than those who are unvaccinated and haven't caught it yet?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Don’t you work in a vaccination centre sticking this garbage into the arms of children?

After reading this thread I now consider you an enemy of the people.

Those pushing vaccines and mandates are no longer getting a sheeple pass, you’re my enemy and the enemy of my children’s future, you’ll be treated as such.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join