It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated accounted for 4 in every 5 C-19 Deaths in UK over the past month

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

For those over in the over 18 age group the vast majority have been jabbed, so you would expect the figures to be greater when compared to the un-jabbed especially amongst the elderly as there’s hardly any that category who haven’t had the jab.

The real issue is labelling people that died “with” covid as opposed to “of” it. Especially when the pcr tests can return false positives... that deception has been going on since the start of this.

If you don’t count covid deaths today the same way you did two years ago then you are comparing apples to octopus. Now if you want to say we shouldn’t count people dying with covid and only from covid I’m with you but we should go back very publicly and admit we were wrong and adjust the past numbers. You know the numbers that say we only had 6 percent actually dying from COVID. To change the numbers now and only on one end gives a false sense of the vaccine encouraging more mandates and craziness.

Anyone that can’t see that is quite frankly just stupid. I guarantee you the numbers dying today will be greater than that 6 percent. This has been a scam and a power grab to subjugate the masses.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I had a feeling that it's too good to be true. Are you not doing the same thing tho, just using the table you like? They are all unadjusted. Which is IMO what you want as long as you can make sense of it. The 14 day window makes it invalid anyway

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Wasn't it the UK that was counting every death they could as a COVID death if the patient had a positive COVID test within 28 days?

Which essentially makes the data much less accurate and the lethality is low, to begin with.

edit on 23-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Feelings, the new science.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Allaroundyou

But to be fully unvaccinated is not something you should mess with.

Yet this particular study shows that out of everyone who died between weeks 46 and 49 of this year with Covid listed on their death certificates, they had a difference of 718 unvaccinated versus 2,257 who were fully vaccinated, not counting those who had one dose.

I am not here to discuss the effectiveness of the jab.
I happen to head a certain division near home and have access to certain things.
I will tell you right now...get the vax and worry later.
I took place in the early moderns jab and as soon as first # was done my doc pulled me.
I hate needles so I ended up J@J.
I would advise to do the same but always consult your P.
Get your vax and then consult your P for ZINC and others.

Well you may as well work for Pfizer . You say take the vaccine because you’re important and you know . Well how dumb do you think we are . We know it doesn’t work . We know it weakens your immune system . You can still get it and give it to other people . I think if you take the vaccine with all the info out there that you are a moron

(post by Thenail removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Yet this particular study shows that out of everyone who died between weeks 46 and 49 of this year with Covid listed on their death certificates, they had a difference of 718 unvaccinated versus 2,257 who were fully vaccinated, not counting those who had one dose.

I happen to head a certain division near home and have access to certain things.
I took place in the early moderns jab and as soon as first # was done my doc pulled me.

Zombie detected.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

What abject nonsense.

"Get the vax and worry later."

How stupid do you think people are exactly?

Is this the approach you would recommend to parents who's job it is to worry about the safety of their children?

"Stop thinking and just do." Is what you're recommending.

The site motto is Deny Ignorance.

You aren't denying it, you're inviting it in for tea.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Wasn't it the UK that was counting every death they could as a COVID death if the patient had a positive COVID test within 28 days?

Which essentially makes the data much less accurate and the lethality is low, to begin with.

Yes. They must have a dictator personality in charge of Covid-19 responses too.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scotchjimmy

“With the vaccinated population accounting for 6 in every 10 Covid-19 cases, 6 in every 10 Covid-19 hospitalisations, and 8 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths, is there really any justification for the talk that has now started in the mainstream media around mandatory vaccinations in the UK, following the lead of Austria, Greece, Germany, and soon enough France?”

That’s not good at all . Glad I’m the wait and see type of person and not had the jab.

If you are mostly healthy, wise and smart decision!

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Yes, because it is actually 2 weeks post second jab to be fully vaccinated, except where it is now 2 weeks post booster.

So without a booster Im not fully vaccinated any more?

Please not let that be the case.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TheLead

Yes, because it is actually 2 weeks post second jab to be fully vaccinated, except where it is now 2 weeks post booster.

So without a booster Im not fully vaccinated any more?

Please not let that be the case.

Come mid January having a single booster will be considered fully vaccinated.
Passport vaccination will be a thing. I am currently working to ensure my employees are fully vaccinated so I don't have to fire people.
And to address others, I can't disclose what exactly I do. HIPAA is a thing. So are NDA and NC.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You can choose to view my stance that way. I have spoke about my view on more than one occasion.
When I pointed out the J&J I wasn't throwing shade.
Don't do MRNA.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dude after getting back in the game I have actively worked to not have the jab a mandate. My voice only goes so far though.
If you want actual mandatory vaccination information in this regard. PM me

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Certain things? At this point, if you got info, just cough it up. Would be unethical to not do so...

Until then, tiny chance of sickness that is recoverable if unvaccinated and otherwise healthy, beats a chance of adverse reactions that could last a life time.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Karen657

The same publication features a story about the director general of WHO Claiming they are giving boosters to kill children.
Are there enough grains of salt to season this into believability?
I read somewhere that there are only a couple of dozen people fabricating and spreading these bizzare stories.
Social media does the rest.

Are they also fabricating the government and research publications that basically say most healthy people who get covid are just fine, but here you must take this experimental shot?

I'm not a mathematician, but something doesn't add up.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

You can choose to view my stance that way. I have spoke about my view on more than one occasion.
When I pointed out the J&J I wasn't throwing shade.
Don't do MRNA.

What YOU said was not MY choice.

What unbelievably obtuse bull#.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Yes, he is a bit larpy. But what do I know, me just a retired old (w)itch?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Is was either 3 or four months in the USA.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join