It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated accounted for 4 in every 5 C-19 Deaths in UK over the past month

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Interesting. Is it because it's the elderly who are most exposed to the vax campaign and prone to die anyway?
Check it out if you can make sense of it.

the article

or you can watch a vid

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

“With the vaccinated population accounting for 6 in every 10 Covid-19 cases, 6 in every 10 Covid-19 hospitalisations, and 8 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths, is there really any justification for the talk that has now started in the mainstream media around mandatory vaccinations in the UK, following the lead of Austria, Greece, Germany, and soon enough France?”

That’s not good at all . Glad I’m the wait and see type of person and not had the jab.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
80% of deaths are vaccinated but what about the deaths that happen in the first week of getting the jab, they are classified as unvacinated.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
Interesting. Is it because it's the elderly who are most exposed to the vax campaign and prone to die anyway?

the article

or you can watch a vid

Wow you got that wrong man.
I hate to say this here but sadly that just simply is not true.
Now natural antibodies is a different thing. But to be fully unvaccinated is not something you should mess with.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PureBlood
80% of deaths are vaccinated but what about the deaths that happen in the first week of getting the jab, they are classified as unvacinated.

Again....not true

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Yes, because it is actually 2 weeks post second jab to be fully vaccinated, except where it is now 2 weeks post booster.
edit on 12/23/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Yes, because it is actually 2 weeks post second jab to be fully vaccinated, except where it is now2 weeks post booster.

Come early January we can come back to that.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

But to be fully unvaccinated is not something you should mess with.

Yet this particular study shows that out of everyone who died between weeks 46 and 49 of this year with Covid listed on their death certificates, they had a difference of 718 unvaccinated versus 2,257 who were fully vaccinated, not counting those who had one dose.

edit on 23-12-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

For those over in the over 18 age group the vast majority have been jabbed, so you would expect the figures to be greater when compared to the un-jabbed especially amongst the elderly as there’s hardly any that category who haven’t had the jab.

The real issue is labelling people that died “with” covid as opposed to “of” it. Especially when the pcr tests can return false positives... that deception has been going on since the start of this.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

For those over in the over 18 age group the vast majority have been jabbed, so you would expect the figures to be greater when compared to the un-jabbed especially amongst the elderly as there’s hardly any that category who haven’t had the jab.

The real issue is labelling people that died “with” covid as opposed to “of” it. Especially when the pcr tests can return false positives... that deception has been going on since the start of this.

Replace being jabbed with having owned blue pants.
The death rate is the same because the jabs have nothing to do with the death rate.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

But to be fully unvaccinated is not something you should mess with.

Yet this particular study shows that out of everyone who died between weeks 46 and 49 of this year with Covid listed on their death certificates, they had a difference of 718 unvaccinated versus 2,257 who were fully vaccinated, not counting those who had one dose.

I am not here to discuss the effectiveness of the jab.
I happen to head a certain division near home and have access to certain things.
I will tell you right now...get the vax and worry later.
I took place in the early moderns jab and as soon as first # was done my doc pulled me.
I hate needles so I ended up J@J.
I would advise to do the same but always consult your P.
Get your vax and then consult your P for ZINC and others.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I’m not so sure, if you should suffer an adverse reaction to the jab then it increases your chances of premature death.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

the article

or you can watch a vid

Wow you got that wrong man.
I hate to say this here but sadly that just simply is not true.
Now natural antibodies is a different thing. But to be fully unvaccinated is not something you should mess with.

This data was published by the UK Health Security Agency. What evidence would you like to submit to refute this science?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

The same publication features a story about the director general of WHO Claiming they are giving boosters to kill children.
Are there enough grains of salt to season this into believability?
I read somewhere that there are only a couple of dozen people fabricating and spreading these bizzare stories.
Social media does the rest.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I happen to head a certain division near home and have access to certain things.
I took place in the early moderns jab and as soon as first # was done my doc pulled me.
I hate needles so I ended up J@J.
I would advise to do the same but always consult your P.
Get your vax and then consult your P for ZINC and others.

Nah.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

What part of those statements make sense to you? If you can't explain yourself better than you have in most of these threads, people are going to start skipping over them and ignoring you.

edit on 23-12-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I am not here to discuss the effectiveness of the jab. I happen to head a certain division near home and have access to certain things. I will tell you right now...get the vax and worry later.

This has got to be the dumbest thing if read on this site. So you openly admit to withholding vital information from the public that could save lives. People like you deserve everything coming to you and it can’t happen fast enough.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Karen657

The same publication features a story about the director general of WHO Claiming they are giving boosters to kill children.
Are there enough grains of salt to season this into believability?
I read somewhere that there are only a couple of dozen people fabricating and spreading these bizzare stories.
Social media does the rest.

The video of what he said is out there if you're interested in hearing it. He's probably thinks that only the elderly should be subject to the vaccine and that it's detrimental to children, which there are plenty of other scientists out there who are saying the same thing.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
No it's just the usual fake news from daily expose and the usual fake/misleading graphs/stats anti-vax hysteria done by people who failed maths and science SATs and GCSE misrepreqenting and misquoting the report and don't even know how to generate bar charts/label axis.

They've not adjusted for population, relative risk etc and are deliberately printing false info for clickbait/ad revenue
.. the actual figures they claim to cite show a 15 - 32x reduction in hospitlisation and death in double jbbed which is constistent with the findings from every other country.

Here's the original report - as you can see the bitchute and daily expose video are deliberately abusing the info and using non-standardised/unadjusted figures tables when the real data is on table 11 pge 39.

l ink

edit on 23-12-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

This has got to be the dumbest thing if read on this site. So you openly admit to withholding vital information from the public that could save lives. People like you deserve everything coming to you and it can’t happen fast enough.

Considering that most of his comments are worthless, you shouldn't consider this one to be any different. It's clear that he doesn't have any information and I seriously doubt he even works close to any organization that has any.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join